blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:51:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 484712 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 21, 2014, 11:27:03 PM »

Bunting to win or too soon?

Can't get an outright market on betfair or much money matched

Managed to get 44 quid on at 32

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 21, 2014, 11:28:58 PM »

Boyles gone 17/10 bunting for game against ando.  too big if anyone can get on.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:53 PM »

Bunting 5/2 to qualify for next years Premier League.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: July 22, 2014, 02:28:52 AM »

Boyles gone 17/10 bunting for game against ando.  too big if anyone can get on.

jesus thats big
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: July 22, 2014, 02:50:53 AM »

whitlock 11/8 v RVB any love?

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 22, 2014, 03:25:01 AM »

whitlock 11/8 v RVB any love?

Not for me. 
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:35 AM »

I absolutely despise RVB.   I know that might sound strong but he is so inconsistent. 

Each and every event I tell myself not to back any match he's involved in but how can you be 4 - 0 up and then just spaz out every throw from then on in.  And why would you change your darts after you won your first match chucking 8 180's in the process. 

Obviously I am talking through my pocket but situations like this are so meh.  And I never even backed him to win, that's the best of it. 
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 23, 2014, 12:50:31 AM »

Where has snowball gone he seemed to be fairly active on these board and just noticed he was last active in May.  He in the pokey?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 23, 2014, 12:54:31 AM »

Mate telling me he was gonna smash it, and I sad that the only thing I would back him to smash is an all you can eat buffet!

Too hot and cold for me, and I stopped backing him a while back, after getting burned one time too many.

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1599 on: July 23, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »

Love this bet.
Where is it available please.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: July 23, 2014, 05:14:14 PM »

Love this bet.

Few things to consider with this bet.  He will have to get a wildcard to get in as there is no chance in hell he finishes the year in the top 4 of the order of merit.  The top 4 in the order of merit will auto qualify (i think its the top 4) and it leaves 6 spots (assuming the format stays like 2014).  Given the state of the current OOM i would imagine MVG Power and Lewis are locks for 3 of the auto spots.  The 4th spot is wide open.

Of the 6 wildcards the following are also virtual locks for various reasons (it's massively likely one of these 6 finishes 4th in the OOM as well).  RVB (crowds love him), Ando and Thorn (both jocks to sell tickets in Scotland and to balance the nationalities plus they are both in the current top 10 in the OOM),  Snakebite (crowd loved him last year and is playing well) Wade (because he missed out last year and was pissed off about it) Wizard (numerous years in prem league and also balances nationalities/sells the product to a different country).

This pretty much leaves one spot left to fill.  Chizz/Hamilton/Newton/Bunting/Dolan would be the only possibles imo outside of a massive shock finalist/winner of the World's which would give them a wildcard.

5/2 is big but i am not sure when you sit down and look at it it's a great price.

The most likely 10 imo would be as follows

MVG
Power   These 4 are total 100% locks imo
Lewis
Barney

Whitlock
Ando
Thorn
Snakebite
Wade
Chizz

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 05:41:50 PM by arbboy » Logged
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 23, 2014, 07:29:43 PM »

Agree with all this ^ thought Chizz was a good addition even though I did my conkers betting and opposing him this year Cheesy Newton drawing dead to get in imo.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 23, 2014, 07:44:42 PM »

newton getting in last year makes me think it was the top 6 which auto get in.  There is no way he would have got in without being top 6.  Sure he was 6th in the OOM last year throguh grinding the weekend donkfests and a few deep runs without winning anything and getting close to winning anything.  If its the top 6 auto go through Bunting is a massive price to get in imo.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:49:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 23, 2014, 07:47:42 PM »

Love this bet.

Few things to consider with this bet.  He will have to get a wildcard to get in as there is no chance in hell he finishes the year in the top 4 of the order of merit.  The top 4 in the order of merit will auto qualify (i think its the top 4) and it leaves 6 spots (assuming the format stays like 2014).  Given the state of the current OOM i would imagine MVG Power and Lewis are locks for 3 of the auto spots.  The 4th spot is wide open.

Of the 6 wildcards the following are also virtual locks for various reasons (it's massively likely one of these 6 finishes 4th in the OOM as well).  RVB (crowds love him), Ando and Thorn (both jocks to sell tickets in Scotland and to balance the nationalities plus they are both in the current top 10 in the OOM),  Snakebite (crowd loved him last year and is playing well) Wade (because he missed out last year and was pissed off about it) Wizard (numerous years in prem league and also balances nationalities/sells the product to a different country).

This pretty much leaves one spot left to fill.  Chizz/Hamilton/Newton/Bunting/Dolan would be the only possibles imo outside of a massive shock finalist/winner of the World's which would give them a wildcard.

5/2 is big but i am not sure when you sit down and look at it it's a great price.

The most likely 10 imo would be as follows

MVG
Power   These 4 are total 100% locks imo
Lewis
Barney

Whitlock
Ando
Thorn
Snakebite
Wade
Chizz

Not sure they need Thornton when they already have Anderson and Snakebite. Only way Thornton makes it is on merit (ie winning a major or deep in WC).

If last years wildcards are anything to go by then PDC will select on merit (they selected next 4 in the rankings with exception of Wade due to other reasons). Sky then picked the two biggest names. Given Barney is the reigning champion he should surely get a PDC wildcard. Also a possibility Anderson continues his climb up the rankings and gets a PDC wildcard. That means we have one, possibly two Sky wildcards up for grabs and provided Bunting goes deep in at least one major then I think he is very likely to pick up a Sky wildcard. I like the 5/2 but I also rate Bullet more than most.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 23, 2014, 07:50:15 PM »

if they select on the OOM bunting is a million to get in.  Not literally a million but i will happily lay anyone 5/2!!!!  ~For me he is very like newton.  Boring, english, fat, ugly, scouse.  He is going to have to get in on his darting ability.  He isn't going to get any wild cards without earning them.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:57:32 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: