blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:45:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  blonde poker 2012 advent calendar
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde poker 2012 advent calendar  (Read 111649 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: December 25, 2012, 01:54:31 AM »

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 25, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »

Thanks Tighty for running this again and congrats to everyone that made the calendar, especially Tim. Top bloke and what a fantastic story, keep well mate.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:04 AM »

Blakey??? Wtf he's just a nit, what a joke

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 25, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »

Absolute legend Tim, have a lot of time for him, his gambling stories are just awesome Cheesy everytime I see him now I try get at least 3 or 4 in cos you never how long we have left before Hazel finally kills him!

Merry Xmas

T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: December 25, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »

Flushy mankini very small budgie  st kitts picture search <return>

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 25, 2012, 01:05:47 PM »

Great advent calendar well done all the entries
Happy Christmas to you all
Xx

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 25, 2012, 07:24:09 PM »

Flushy mankini very small budgie  st kitts picture search <return>

Winner!

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 28, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »

I may have met Tim on many occasions but never knew the face to put to the name, I always saw his name in the results of tournaments as cashing so always thought he must be good.

Then for few weeks ago I shared a table with him and found him to be a real nice bloke then again sat next to him on Boxing Day for the 100 at DTD and he is a sound bloke! Definatly deserved the inclusion A&F sorry to hear about what he's been through this year, incredible story and he's better than even on the poker tables. Brilliant. Well done Tim
Liam
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: December 28, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »

The main decider when looking for live tournies to play is whether people like Tim will be playing it.

+1000

RastaColburn

The Real Rastafish

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 30, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »

He only signed up to blonde on the 8th October, after much encouragement from several quarters and began, with some help, to write a diary

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=59240.0

The diary contained a dramatic first line

"February 2010 I was standing at the bus stop on the strand having lost all my money in the Empire, I was broke; I didn't have enough money in my pocket to get myself a drink from the 24 hour Spar shop. "

Since then, playing poker, he has won over £220,000 and is a top three winner lifetime at DTD

That man, of course, is Rastafish

After a dramatic and breakthrough 2011 culminating in his December Monte Carlo win, 2012 has proved equally remarkable for one of modern British poker's greatest characters. Amongst a series of results are DTD £500 and £150 wins and second in the DTD Grand Prix

Of course as well as the results Rastafish's profile is high because of his table presence, speech play and his incredible form.

He's one of a kind, with trademark catchphrases such as "Kill Dem!" in a cross between a South London drawl and Jamaican patois, but always with a huge smile and a knowing twinkle in his eye.

Yes its possible to snipe at unconventional play, and sometimes his behaviour at the table has got close to the line, but in my opinion he's one of the good ones. Simply loves the game, loves life, loves interacting with people and, if his profile leads to the sort of opportunities for him it could do, his irresitible charm could pay off for him big time

On blonde, the diary has hinted at more stories, of a colourful life not always as positive as his current life situation.

In as much as they present a picture of a more rounded man, more interesting to someone looking on from afar than we see as portrayed on live updates in full flow, I look forward to reading more Rastafish

Thank you for the kind words brother.

Happy New Year to All

Disclaimer - All thoughts and views expressed are from Colburn Tomlin (Rastafish) the posts may have been typed up by a third party in the presence of Colburn which will be documented at the end of the post. 

http://www.facebook.com/colburn.tomlin

I Kill Dem!!!
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: