blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Football Information ,Tips & Discussion Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Football Information ,Tips & Discussion Thread  (Read 14177 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2012, 09:03:05 PM »

Are you laying Pool @ 2/5 home to Southampton Fraser?
Also I was looking at the QPR vs Villa game and I quite like opposing the 'both teams to score' @ 2.06 with Betfair.
QPR have scored 4 times in 6 games at home and Villa have scored 3 times in 7 away matches. And Redknapps first priority seems to have been to tighten up the defence.

Edit: correction
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:42:38 PM by TheDazzler » Logged
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »

Millwall are really beyond average, they seemed to have scrapped a good run together. Vs Leeds they were workman like. Charlton vs Millwall bit of a derby and I expect charlton to play alot better..i fancy a draw.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »

Also I was looking at the QPR vs Sunderland game and I quite like opposing the 'both teams to score' @ 2.06 with Betfair.
QPR have scored 4 times in 6 games at home and Villa have scored 3 times in 7 away matches. And Redknapps first priority seems to have been to tighten up the defence.

Ive backed both Southampton and QPR for relegation , so Im hoping Liverpool can oblige with a win  although under normal circumstances I wouldnt want to be backing Liverpool at long odds on.

Quite like the logic of opposing both teams to score in QPR game  (I assume you mean Villa and not Sunderland )...think the price is about right @2.06ish so to small stakes
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 09:46:05 PM »

Also I was looking at the QPR vs Sunderland game and I quite like opposing the 'both teams to score' @ 2.06 with Betfair.

Ive backed both Southampton and QPR for relegation , so Im hoping Liverpool can oblige with a win  although under normal circumstances I wouldnt want to be backing Liverpool at long odds on.

Quite like the logic of opposing both teams to score in QPR game  (I assume you mean Villa and not Sunderland )...think the price is about right @2.06ish so to small stakes

Oops. Yeah Villa, not Sunderland. Corrected now.
Cheers, best of luck with the Chelsea game.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2012, 11:40:07 AM »

There are a few factors I fancy Chelsea strong today . One of the main reasons is I really dont like West Hams style of play and feel they are vunerable to a good passing side .They have had the luck with them so far this season and as a team  feel there is value opposing them. Chelsea have a bunch of tricky superstars and on there day can turn any defence inside out and with the enigma that is Rafa Benitez they have a manager with an incredible portfolio of Trophies (including The Champions League with Liverpool)

So is Rafa up to the Job ? (or did he get Lucky winning all those trophies ?)

Having watched a lot of Liverpool when he was manager Im sure Im not alone in thinking at the time "What the hell is he doing ?" with his tactics and team selection I considered his managerial style indifferent, however having spoke to a lot of people "in the know "they think he is the real deal and is seemingly very well respected  within in the game. So if he has got the magic touch and is now re united with Torres I feel this could be the perfect chance to make his mark.

Views on Rafa ?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2012, 11:44:48 AM »

West Ham for me at home a team I would not want to be against. Only lost 1-0 away to Man Utd in the week, Chelsea weak up front with Torres and a smaller pitch.

Would be an idea to look at West Ham results against 'passing' teams & Chelsea result against Stoke?

Might have a quick look now
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:31 AM »

His Valencia team was my favourite (non Swansea) team of all time and he did achieve some pretty remarkable things at Liverpool. Really good manager imo, although not up there with the Mourinho´s, Ferguson´s or Capello´s of this world.

I think in general West Ham are poor, flattered by their league position and overrated in the market most weeks. This week though it looks about spot on to me and is therefore no bet.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

I've gone in again and laid chelsea@10-11 on the machine.

Think the Carroll news has made the market over react.

Cole can be a handful on his day, am also glad oscar is not playing from my bet's point of view.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 01:13:38 PM »

Ok may have misjudged this one.

Looking good with your bet Fraser fair play mate.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 02:44:13 PM »

Wow can't believe I won that one, had almost given up after the first half.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 02:45:39 PM »

Could he sack Rafa ?
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »

Could he sack Rafa ?

Def wldnt put it past him.

Could go out of the champs league this week and then faces a tough away match to Sunderland next week.

Wld be abso com if he pulled the trigger again, pure fantasy football management.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2012, 03:02:06 PM »

Not sure how tough Sunderland away is these days.  Think there is a fairly significant chance they get 9-12 points out of next five games in which case he should be fine.  Lose two on the bounce though and he will be lucky to continue.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2012, 03:05:35 PM »

Sigh...Torres is a Spent Force

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »

Millwall are really beyond average, they seemed to have scrapped a good run together. Vs Leeds they were workman like. Charlton vs Millwall bit of a derby and I expect charlton to play alot better..i fancy a draw.

hold pls!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: