blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:06:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  The Football Information ,Tips & Discussion Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Football Information ,Tips & Discussion Thread  (Read 14183 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »

Worry not Dazzy, it WILL get comment from me tomorrow, as I think it s a great spot.

I already have a small interest in Dortmund at a fancy price, and you have found a real price anomoly here. At that price a small interest is near mandatory, even if only for trading purposes. They only have to win once in the ko stages and 66/1 will become 12/1.

Sorry Tony, I hope that didn't come across as me having a hissy fit coz no one commented on it in your thread. It wasn't intended that way at all. I understand a ton of stuff gets posted. If people don't have an opinion, they don't have an opinion.

No worries man, I never took it wrong, & I believe comment has been passed by other(s) now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2012, 04:13:15 PM »

Also posted on Fred, but in case it's of interest:

There are rumours circulating on Twitter that Doncaster have been hit by a virus and are going to struggle to field a team away at Crewe in the JPT this evening. You can still get better than evens on a Crewe win at most bookies. Worth a flutter?

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2012, 07:37:04 PM »

Also posted on Fred, but in case it's of interest:

There are rumours circulating on Twitter that Doncaster have been hit by a virus and are going to struggle to field a team away at Crewe in the JPT this evening. You can still get better than evens on a Crewe win at most bookies. Worth a flutter?

Good Info it seem............. It appears Doncaster have a few players out and there has been money for Crewe
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2012, 10:53:44 AM »

Something I've just seen mentioned. There is a team in the Champions League that were recently relegated for match fixing. Juventus. A draw tonight suits both them and their opponents, Shaktar, whereas a defeat could well see the loser knocked out. The draw in that game is about evens, far shorter than you'd expect a draw to be in any game... 

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »

Chap on TalkSport from Shakhtar said they were going for the win, but then he would I guess.  1-1 is pretty skinny too.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »

I'm sure Mancini will be putting a big firework up the arse of all Man City Players after their pathetic Euro exit

With home advantage I like the 4-6 draw no bet about City to beat Utd
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »

I'm sure Mancini will be putting a big firework up the arse of all Man City Players after their pathetic Euro exit

With home advantage I like the 4-6 draw no bet about City to beat Utd

how about laying man utd on betfair? The odds are less but with the draw u get paid as well.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 10:35:51 AM »

You could lay Man Utd at 5-2ish so effectively you are backing City and the draw @ 2 -5( less commission) which  is a considerable difference to 4-6 but as you've said you win if its a draw.....different bets but both relative in price
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »

how about just laying city for your life
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 12:49:31 PM »

I'm looking to back Wigan at home to QPR and Boro away at Posh...be interested to hear any opinions

posh are a very strange team at home - just as likely to lose 4-0 today as to win 4-0 today.

Carpe Diem
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 12:50:44 PM »

cant see past Tranmere (21/20 - whill) and Bournmouth (eve - whill) to be honest

3.21/1 double.

I'm in.

Carpe Diem
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2012, 03:25:42 PM »

For you Fraser Cheesy Cheesy

Notts County at home to Rotherham @ 20/19

Thoughts anyone?
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2012, 03:36:58 PM »

For you Fraser Cheesy CheesyNotts County at home to Rotherham @ 20/19

Thoughts anyone?

Appreciated   Smiley

....Dont know much about Notts County but I have a knowlegable friend who thinks Rotherham are very poor this season
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2012, 03:37:43 PM »

how about just laying city for your life

Only just seen that Mr T. Hope you did!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2012, 03:40:42 PM »

For you Fraser Cheesy CheesyNotts County at home to Rotherham @ 20/19

Thoughts anyone?

Appreciated   Smiley

....Dont know much about Notts County but I have a knowlegable friend who thinks Rotherham are very poor this season

Both teams are in the promotion hunt in each league, Rotherham was expected to win theirs, early pre-season favourites.

County at home to Rotherham, but Rotherham are better on the road than at home, hopefully they do not turn up.

probably on for a £50 double with Cheltenham & County late on, anyone any views, please post before. Think 20/19 is good price considering simple dynamics here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: