blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:36:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 ... 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures  (Read 256120 times)
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: March 05, 2016, 04:56:26 PM »

Wiiiiiii.

Nice one Ian !!
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: March 05, 2016, 04:56:51 PM »

Oioioi bingo!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 05, 2016, 04:57:02 PM »

Looks like it wins when I have no cash on it Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: March 05, 2016, 04:57:49 PM »

Great stuff, and the Mighty Wayneo on too.

Congratulations.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 05, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Very impressive stuff Mr Gascoyne. Well done.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 05, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »

Great stuff.  Fantastic result.  Couldn't resist a bet myself, was thinking I was barking given you weren't even showing up.  

Edit.  Bet worse than I thought, didn't realise there were only 7 runners in the end.  
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 05:05:28 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BiloxiDesire

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 05, 2016, 05:20:40 PM »

Brilliant, only had a couple of quid on each way given your pessimism Wink.

Well done.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 05, 2016, 05:30:45 PM »

Many many congratulations

8 lengths at 14-1.

be lenient handicapper!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 05, 2016, 05:56:03 PM »

Fantastic performance by Bingo, you guys must be delighted.

Obviously didn't have a penny on when I saw there seven runners.

Cheltenham next?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:51 PM »

Not a penny on!!

I was too busy p1ssing around at the Duke of Beaufort's P2P, the old man at H'boro.

I was (am) wearing TREMENDOUS troos though.

Allez!!
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 05, 2016, 07:17:29 PM »

I have been reliably informed by people who know that there is no joy like being at a major English racecourse on a winter Saturday and watching a horse that you part own race on to victory. The unbridled joy and emotion,the endless champagne in the winners enclosure and the knowing nods of the various attendee's quietly acknowledging that you have a live one in the sport of kings. I am also informed that such experiences are incredibly rare and should not be missed.They should certainly not be missed for a disappointing football match where your team ( robbed of their Argentinian magician) fall to a 'orrible squad quickly learning to play the Warnock way.
    I was reflecting on my poor decision making as I ambled back to the car quietly removing the parking ticket from the windscreen without drawing breadth. My inability to get a wifi connection at the match also robbed me of a definite £100 at 20/1. At the poker last night I was asked if it had any chance and answered very honestly...........no chance. However I am pleased to report that a couple of players had a 'sweat' and have turned a little profit.
    My phone was lit up by fellow syndicate members who seemed very happy indeed. Apparently Bingo followed the game plan and Wayne is a top jockey. I am trying to find if there is a way of watching a recording of the race. If any of the Blonde know how to do this let me know or even better post a link.
    What a fantastic result. He won. He only bloody won.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 05, 2016, 07:48:53 PM »

I have been reliably informed by people who know that there is no joy like being at a major English racecourse on a winter Saturday and watching a horse that you part own race on to victory. The unbridled joy and emotion,the endless champagne in the winners enclosure and the knowing nods of the various attendee's quietly acknowledging that you have a live one in the sport of kings. I am also informed that such experiences are incredibly rare and should not be missed.They should certainly not be missed for a disappointing football match where your team ( robbed of their Argentinian magician) fall to a 'orrible squad quickly learning to play the Warnock way.
    I was reflecting on my poor decision making as I ambled back to the car quietly removing the parking ticket from the windscreen without drawing breadth. My inability to get a wifi connection at the match also robbed me of a definite £100 at 20/1. At the poker last night I was asked if it had any chance and answered very honestly...........no chance. However I am pleased to report that a couple of players had a 'sweat' and have turned a little profit.
    My phone was lit up by fellow syndicate members who seemed very happy indeed. Apparently Bingo followed the game plan and Wayne is a top jockey. I am trying to find if there is a way of watching a recording of the race. If any of the Blonde know how to do this let me know or even better post a link.

If you have a skybet account you can watch it here.  That horse that struggled to keep up after a furlong last time only went and won easily.

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/05-03-2016/newbury/result/713738/moore-of-devizes-ltd-supporting-greatwood-novices-handicap-hurdle/video

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 05, 2016, 09:15:34 PM »

Love it , just love it  Smiley
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1273 on: March 05, 2016, 11:11:38 PM »

He won. He only bloody won.

The older I get, the better I was.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 06, 2016, 12:17:00 AM »

Congrats Mr G

Though for superstitions sake, you are oing to have to go and watch a second rate footie match every time Bingo runs  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 ... 93 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: