blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:29:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Terrible play ultra rewarded
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terrible play ultra rewarded  (Read 28558 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2013, 08:13:44 AM »

No, its not a level.

Anthony, this level of anger a week after the event is going to make poker a really unenjoyable game for you I think. Please let it go!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2013, 08:22:28 AM »

If it's not a level and this guy really wants to argue against so many better players who are telling him his play was bad, I'm sure many of them will be happy to play him at some heads up cash. I'll certainly be in that queue.

Just drop it man, you are coming across really poorly on here. Someone has already said your reaction to the beat was terrible which indicates that you aren't taking things in the right spirit and perhaps deserve to be outdrawn. Maybe that's harsh but I believe in Karma and one of my poker hates is people who are sore losers and berate others at the table.

If it means so much to you that it makes you want to go on a tirade like that, either stop playing or play lower where it doesn't hurt as much.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2013, 08:30:22 AM »

No, its not a level.

Anthony, this level of anger a week after the event is going to make poker a really unenjoyable game for you I think. Please let it go!

Agreed, a 3-outer is not even so bad cracksniper. You have plenty of bigger and better kicks in the bollocks to look forward to than that on your poker journey.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »

If it's not a level and this guy really wants to argue against so many better players who are telling him his play was bad, I'm sure many of them will be happy to play him at some heads up cash. I'll certainly be in that queue.

Just drop it man, you are coming across really poorly on here. Someone has already said your reaction to the beat was terrible which indicates that you aren't taking things in the right spirit and perhaps deserve to be outdrawn. Maybe that's harsh but I believe in Karma and one of my poker hates is people who are sore losers and berate others at the table.

If it means so much to you that it makes you want to go on a tirade like that, either stop playing or play lower where it doesn't hurt as much.

wise words once more Greek one.

Anthony 90% of people walked away from this deepstack scratching their arses muttering "I had top pair. Just a cooler". Alan would have been doing the same had he not hit a jack.

Life's too short man. Blonde is a great place to come and learn and have fun too. The advice is good advice, you just need to get back on the horse and ride again. Good luck in the next comp

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »

Anthony 90% of people walked away from this deepstack scratching their arses muttering "I had top pair. Just a cooler". Alan would have been doing the same had he not hit a jack.

Life's too short man. Blonde is a great place to come and learn and have fun too. The advice is good advice, you just need to get back on the horse and ride again. Good luck in the next comp

But if he gets good luck then we won't get another thread like this Sad
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »

we could have a whole thread of "crack sniper took me out with a 20% shot or less".

Infact sod it i might even put on a dog collar and open up a thread called "The Confessional" where you can come and post the hands you got lucky in. Would be a whole lot more fun and good for morale

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »

we could have a whole thread of "crack sniper took me out with a 20% shot or less".

Infact sod it i might even put on a dog collar and open up a thread called "The Confessional" where you can come and post the hands you got lucky in. Would be a whole lot more fun and good for morale

This

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2013, 01:03:47 PM »

This

Grin
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2013, 01:12:50 PM »

I finally find a good post in me and its wasted. Next time I have inspiration to help a randomer, I think Im just gonna have a lie down lol
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

If ever there was a time to sitback have a beer and not to bother posting on a forum about something, this was the time. Online aint for everyone folks.
shipitonetime

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2013, 01:39:58 PM »

Think this thread is just a thinly veiled brag about coming 12th in Jan dtd deepstack tbh. And how has it got this many replies. Madness!
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »

Think this thread is just a thinly veiled brag about coming 12th in Jan dtd deepstack tbh. And how has it got this many replies. Madness!

To quote the updates thread hero went out said deepstack with a "Martin shoves blind 9-2 off" if that had hit into A9 (3 outer), and went on to win ten bags, would that have been a terrible play being ultra rewarded?
PathFinder

@AWI_POKER

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »

OP should've folded the river, obvious he had A9 beat
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »

Alan said he has been running really bad lately..only on Thursday he had to replace the tyres on his Ferrari.

He deserved to hit the Jack in my opinion as he was well ahead when he raised preflop.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »

Do it Jase, I've got one to add from yesterday.

Ah! The element of surprise
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: