blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:54:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Terrible play ultra rewarded
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Terrible play ultra rewarded  (Read 28359 times)
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:53 AM »

Don't understand the mentality on the flop. If you're so shocked that he called your shove, then isn't it a lot better to flat-call instead?

This

You shove for value, then hate it when he makes the call???

Well no come on he loves the call he wants the call just doset like it when your man gets there

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »

limp limp limp

interesting

call call call

interesting

ok, i call ya mate.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
JustinSayne

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2013, 11:50:43 AM »

Sounds more like justice than a terrible play IMO

This actually feels more like a level then a legit thread
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2013, 11:54:56 AM »

Think OP is a smoker and not a sniper Smiley

It might be hard, but you'll help yourself in the long run accepting that the people who told you that playing the A9 was the biggest mistake are right.

Seriously though, if you react this badly to something that happens in a game life is gonna be tough...

Welcome to Blonde and best of luck in the future  thumbs up
took a while to sink in lol.  Crack smoker pmsl

It's a rough old game, we all have our own way of trying to escape the pain. Given the tone of this thread I think he should find a better source though Cheesy

JustinSayne

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2013, 11:55:19 AM »

I am never folding A9 in SB when I'm getting nearly 5-1 pot odds after a raise and a call, learn to play who critisised this.

Confirmed level
cracksniper
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2013, 05:38:02 PM »

Of course i wanted the call but only a bad player would make it and those of you backing the caller are as bad a player as him.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »

Of course i wanted the call but only a bad player would make it and those of you backing the caller are as bad a player as him.

dont think anyone has said alan played the hand well
but i do know he does love the game

Just me
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »

Who backed the caller? 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »

Nobodys backing the call by Alan. Not one person has said it was a good call (unless they were being sarcastic).

What we are all saying is that sometimes, you have to take a look at what you did wrong in a hand. Yes he made a terrible call, but you made a bad peel pre and the shove is also ridic. The biggest way to improve in poker is not to look at "OMG HE HIT A JACK FFS", but "what did I do wrong in this hand". You gain nothing from complaining, but everything from self analysis
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »

Nobodys backing the call by Alan. Not one person has said it was a good call (unless they were being sarcastic).

What we are all saying is that sometimes, you have to take a look at what you did wrong in a hand. Yes he made a terrible call, but you made a bad peel pre and the shove is also ridic. The biggest way to improve in poker is not to look at "OMG HE HIT A JACK FFS", but "what did I do wrong in this hand". You gain nothing from complaining, but everything from self analysis

Good post #1horse

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »

Good post...

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2013, 05:48:18 PM »

Gonna spend your £70 on a soapbox and post it to you Wink

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2013, 05:53:07 PM »

This is by far the most constructive post in this thread but I fear it may have been a waste of a few minutes of your life.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013, 05:53:56 PM »

Your play in this hand is far worse than Mr AJ, if you take stock of that and try and figure out why you will have a chance to improve, if you continue to just moan and complain about how others play you will continue to be a losing player.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2013, 06:03:47 PM »

This is 100% level.... In the words of Paddy McGuimess, Single Leveller, reveal yourself
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: