blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:11:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 70 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official ISPT Wembley thread: DTD partner with ISPT and guarantee first at €1m  (Read 268773 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: May 27, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »

Surely no penalty to the person that won his chips, and he takes what he hand before last hand?

I'd say he's out.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: May 27, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »

If you've won thro to wembley ,day2 and still have tokens on your account , when are they refunded please ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: May 27, 2013, 04:08:31 PM »

If you've won thro to wembley ,day2 and still have tokens on your account , when are they refunded please ?

After the Day Ones I expect, so next week.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: May 27, 2013, 04:09:26 PM »

Surely no penalty to the person that won his chips, and he takes what he hand before last hand?

I'd say he's out.

Yeah he has to be out surely, no other option makes any sense.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: May 27, 2013, 04:15:07 PM »

There is no suggestion that they will do this, apart from smurf. Would say it was highly unlikely. He had 6-7k at the start of the hand, no way is he getting 50k+ imo.

I wasn't suggesting he should/would get it...just saying he finished in a 3000 euro seat position.

in reality he is out...and if there is any question about the 3000 euro place then why not just give him the 300 euro token like the others and split the 2700 between him and the other bubbled players.

if players know they can still go through in this spot it would completely change the final few hands...not that I even got that far myself  
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 27, 2013, 04:41:31 PM »

Finally, the Genting Live Satellites begin today at the Mint on Cromwell Road

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/3000-ispt-live-satellites.php

Click to see full-size image.

£50 Re buy satellite tonight 7.30pm, 3 Seats to Wembley guaranteed, first come first served

Watch the action live from 8 pm at London Cromwell Mint

http://www.gentingpoker.com/video/london-mint-live/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 27, 2013, 04:55:31 PM »

I'd say he's out.

Yea otherwise he's freerolling a double up when he shoves.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 27, 2013, 06:23:58 PM »

There is no suggestion that they will do this, apart from smurf. Would say it was highly unlikely. He had 6-7k at the start of the hand, no way is he getting 50k+ imo.

I wasn't suggesting he should/would get it...just saying he finished in a 3000 euro seat position.

in reality he is out...and if there is any question about the 3000 euro place then why not just give him the 300 euro token like the others and split the 2700 between him and the other bubbled players.

if players know they can still go through in this spot it would completely change the final few hands...not that I even got that far myself  

This.  Please..  Sad

Sweetman

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 27, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »

I'd say he's out.

Yeah, the way I see it, is that yeah he has made 2................Just with a stack of zero.  Lets not forget, this is a day1, not a satellite.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: May 27, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »

I'd say he's out.

Yeah, the way I see it, is that yeah he has made 2................Just with a stack of zero.  Lets not forget, this is a day1, not a satellite.

This.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 27, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »

I'd say he's out.

This.

Has to be this, the guy clearly says:

Was me.  I shoved as i knew already had a seat as guy had already busted on other table.  Not sure what happens now?

As this isn't a satty, he watches the other guy bubble then shoves. We are hfh, therefore this hand counts, and the result stands IMO.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 27, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »

I'd say he's out.

This.

Was me.  I shoved as i knew already had a seat as guy had already busted on other table.  Not sure what happens now?

As this isn't a satty, he watches the other guy bubble then shoves. We are hfh, therefore this hand counts, and the result stands IMO.

I agree with all this, so what happens with the 3k euros?

Is it dead in the prizepool and he is treated as a busted day 2 player?  It would be incredibly harsh if he actually gets nothing while the bubbled players get 300 euros seats
Should he get the 3k in cash?  No imo, because then he can just buyin for average stack but he should at least get something.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: May 27, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »

I'd say he's out.

This.

Is it dead in the prizepool and he is treated as a busted day 2 player?  It would be incredibly harsh if he actually gets nothing while the bubbled players get 300 euros seats
Should he get the 3k in cash?  No imo, because then he can just buyin for average stack but he should at least get something.

his seat isn't worth 3k thou obv

its like him having bought in and bust 1st hand

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 27, 2013, 07:45:31 PM »

I'd say he's out.

This.

technically yes but he busted at the same time as someone else, on the same hand.  The smaller stack gets 300 euro seat, bigger stack gets nothing?

Might be fair to give him 10x 300e day 1 seats so he can keep trying and only actually gets money from refunded tickets after making it through a day 1

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: May 27, 2013, 07:49:36 PM »

I'd say he's out.

This.

technically yes but he busted at the same time as someone else, on the same hand.  The smaller stack gets 300 euro seat, bigger stack gets nothing?

Might be fair to give him 10x 300e day 1 seats so he can keep trying and only actually gets money from refunded tickets after making it through a day 1
you cant thou as this is day 1, more like give him 1 300 seat I think

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 70 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: