blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:38:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  whats my stack worth?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: whats my stack worth?  (Read 8887 times)
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2013, 10:58:32 AM »

YEAAAAAHMAN.

Well done again matey, Proper good to see you grind it through and really good talking to you other the last 2 weeks.
My personal view mate, is I would not sell any. 1.2, 1.5 even 2.0. Your pretty much freerolling, your a good player and have a shot at $1,000,000.

Reason is also, I feel for this comp better invested in other people. Swapping % with other people who make it through. There's alot of dead money out there (90% of the Day 1 money is in the pot), and investing it decent players maybe the best choice you can make.

yeahman!!
hey tommy it was good to see you there too,
yeah think the last 6months have been a eye opener and listening to a few poker players and watching some bad players has turned my brain into a sponge soaking it all up like a kid at school lol.
you was railing and observing the last few hours of saturday, so you kinda know how its going to play this weekend. Ul that you didnt make it through though after being in good position sort of mid way through. Guess luck is still required to win those flips.
yeah ive thought alot about my options and swopping 2%'s with other players there seems a great choice. i know you can make it through so i'll swop with you Wink

thks for your input tommy, respected Smiley

Agreed with Tommy . Why u need to sell when u r virtually free rolling into a €1 million winner cheque!
Don't mind u swapping with people but ehhhh why sell . Play it urself . U qualified !
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »

YEAAAAAHMAN.

Well done again matey, Proper good to see you grind it through and really good talking to you other the last 2 weeks.
My personal view mate, is I would not sell any. 1.2, 1.5 even 2.0. Your pretty much freerolling, your a good player and have a shot at $1,000,000.

Reason is also, I feel for this comp better invested in other people. Swapping % with other people who make it through. There's alot of dead money out there (90% of the Day 1 money is in the pot), and investing it decent players maybe the best choice you can make.

yeahman!!
hey tommy it was good to see you there too,
yeah think the last 6months have been a eye opener and listening to a few poker players and watching some bad players has turned my brain into a sponge soaking it all up like a kid at school lol.
you was railing and observing the last few hours of saturday, so you kinda know how its going to play this weekend. Ul that you didnt make it through though after being in good position sort of mid way through. Guess luck is still required to win those flips.
yeah ive thought alot about my options and swopping 2%'s with other players there seems a great choice. i know you can make it through so i'll swop with you Wink

thks for your input tommy, respected Smiley

Agreed with Tommy . Why u need to sell when u r virtually free rolling into a €1 million winner cheque!
Don't mind u swapping with people but ehhhh why sell . Play it urself . U qualified !

hi chippyman,
ventures that i planned for june could do with abit of extra funding perhaps Smiley plus i know staying in london will cost around 400, some people have endless pockets or ill manage there money. but after consideration i think 10/15% could be ok with selling with friends/facebook but my original 40% i will dismiss. swopping 1/2% with players is a good idea yeah.

ty chippyman, chinese franky was called chippyman on old dtd online? Wink

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2013, 02:46:27 PM »

There more equity in it if you trade several 5% with people who have got through to Wembley, then you got several changes to scoop a decent cash..... that's gotta be the best thing to do!!! do you really want to be giving away 40% of a potential £1m for a few hundred quid?Huh?
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2013, 08:31:35 AM »

There more equity in it if you trade several 5% with people who have got through to Wembley, then you got several changes to scoop a decent cash..... that's gotta be the best thing to do!!! do you really want to be giving away 40% of a potential £1m for a few hundred quid?Huh?

morning mumblesrock Smiley,
its interesting some people think its silly to sell others think its great that ive spoke too, im still pretty unsure but i have sold 10% so far. I will swop at wembley too 2% with players. I am pulling back on my original plan of selling 40% but i have taken staying in london into consideration and travelling down. With plans in June that will use every penny in my piggy bank i dont want to be spending loads in london.

ty for your input and everyone elses, if anyone else sells please share you info too

See you ALL at wembley Smiley yeahman!!

your smiling Smiley
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2013, 08:35:46 PM »

good luck in Wembley - see you there!!!! if I get through day 2 then I will be making inroads to share some % with other players who get through, preferable ones Ive played with or seen on the circuit!! thinks I would be happy to punt about 20% with 4 x 5% shares!! but this could well change later on!  even 5% of 1m seems sweet!! Smiley
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2013, 09:32:46 AM »

good luck in Wembley - see you there!!!! if I get through day 2 then I will be making inroads to share some % with other players who get through, preferable ones Ive played with or seen on the circuit!! thinks I would be happy to punt about 20% with 4 x 5% shares!! but this could well change later on!  even 5% of 1m seems sweet!! Smiley

yeah thats true. with it paying half the field too its a good way of getting some sort of return. yeah id only swop with trusted blondes or guys n gals ive met through playing at DTD.
im excited to see the plans/design of how its going to be on the pitch Smiley

your smiling Smiley
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2013, 10:11:05 AM »

yeah thats true. with it paying half the field too its a good way of getting some sort of return. yeah id only swop with trusted blondes or guys n gals ive met through playing at DTD.

GL Ross at Wembley.. You Playing Friday Day 2A/Saturday 2B? Hope to join you there mate.... binked another 300 token last night in the 5 seater 30 Euro FO... May the run good continue for long!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2013, 11:09:58 AM »

GL Ross at Wembley.. You Playing Friday Day 2A/Saturday 2B? Hope to join you there mate.... binked another 300 token last night in the 5 seater 30 Euro FO... May the run good continue for long!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahman!!!! thks vinod Smiley yeah hope you make it too, think 90% of the time i play at dtd your there Smiley so only fitting your at wembley. your playing last live day1? gl
yeah im playing day2b on saturday so excited and buzzing is understatement. ive never been wembley before so be nice to be there and also play at top level with some class players
book your hotel now vin!!! they got apat deepstack i think which also looks good, u gotta be there bro Smiley

your smiling Smiley
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2013, 01:04:25 PM »

yeahman!!!! thks vinod Smiley yeah hope you make it too, think 90% of the time i play at dtd your there Smiley so only fitting your at wembley. your playing last live day1? gl
yeah im playing day2b on saturday so excited and buzzing is understatement. ive never been wembley before so be nice to be there and also play at top level with some class players
book your hotel now vin!!! they got apat deepstack i think which also looks good, u gotta be there bro Smiley

Yes, playing the live day1 on Saturday 25th, cant make it on Sunday/ Monday as my cousins coming over to my place for the long weekend. If I get through, I will also play saturday 2B if I am through, even if not, as u say, will give a shot at APAT depstack..
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2013, 03:49:19 PM »

Yes, playing the live day1 on Saturday 25th, cant make it on Sunday/ Monday as my cousins coming over to my place for the long weekend. If I get through, I will also play saturday 2B if I am through, even if not, as u say, will give a shot at APAT depstack..

hey vin i was told apat is capped at 100 just so you know Smiley
you wont need that anyways 25th you will be through!! i predict 67k chips Wink !

your smiling Smiley
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2013, 03:54:15 PM »

Interesting thread! Have you decided on a price and ending up selling?
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2013, 04:11:20 PM »

Interesting thread! Have you decided on a price and ending up selling?

hi c4ught,
i think alot of players WILL sell or swop giving the costs of london even if they dont really want too, i dont know about anyone else but i like to try manage my money so i dont have to pull back from poker for months and not play because of finance.
i have decided to sell yes but not 40/50% more like 25%. this may not be standard but i dont care really lol,
im selling/sold at 2.5% = £70
                          5% = £140

ive not branched this out on here mainly because i know blonde has a staking thread and far to many smart bunnies Wink lol i heard tony g is playing now so 5%swop would be nice lol.

its mainly been fb and friends who want a punt. ive sold 12.5 this week so another 12.5 and im happy. also going to swop some at london with friends too. its going to be fun

are you playing ispt c4ught?

your smiling Smiley
brookie

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2013, 06:20:54 PM »

if a was not going to vegas buddy I would have had 2.5%off u
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2013, 08:05:12 PM »

if a was not going to vegas buddy I would have had 2.5%off u

ty brookie Smiley , np im sure your 2.5% will be better invested on smashing a side event Wink yeahman!!!. Gl with vegas, let us know how you get on Smiley

your smiling Smiley
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

hey vin i was told apat is capped at 100 just so you know Smiley
you wont need that anyways 25th you will be through!! i predict 67k chips Wink !
[/quote]

67k is a lot Smiley would be even happy with 40k....... will rail you anyways if not thru..........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: