blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016322 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2013, 11:21:15 PM »

hahahah brilliant Ralph

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2013, 11:24:14 PM »

Give Tikay a nudge. Think he's fallen asleep ITT...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2013, 09:27:03 AM »

Have been sent this blog from a friend whenever IM has a runner. The blogger, Terry Norman, is race planner for the stable Info has been pretty good, and he seems v confident. FYI

Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Shamaal Nibras at Sandown .........................................................
Shamaal Nibras - Sandown, Thursday

Normally when I look at a race, a bit like when you turn over your exam paper, you scan the field and panic over whom you don't think you can beat. It's not the case here.

I think Shamaal Nibras will win. The fact he is 10-1 is the only surprise. The horse hasn't been in the yard for long but there is much in his favour. A drop of 2lbs, from a promising run at Goodwood (fro an awful draw), enables him to run in a 0-95 for the first time in a while, he acts on the ground and the step up again to a 1m is definitely in his favour.

Shamaal Nibras is a lovely big horse so his stride will be used more tonight than has often been the case with him in the past. There will be plenty of pace in the race with Spa's Dancer, the market leader, the worst drawn in 13, unless they come across to the stands rails.

Plenty of horses in this contest want further and the same number wouldn't want any more rain. I love this horse and his attitude. He really needs to win to cement his place in the Hunt Cup (he is probably too well handicapped now), a race that he would have a chance in.
Posted by terry norman at 18:18 No comments: 

Price is dropping by the minute

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »

Also fancy a real ew Banzai at Hamilton later. Potentiale 4.40.

It's a 9 yr old that has just moved stables(I know, I know) but I have have been watching this horse for a while, and the change to this uwardly mobile trainer maybe just what he needs in his twilight years.

He has an over 50% strike rate of reaching the frame, and always seems to run well after a long break, off much higher ratings to boot. Normally travels very well too, so probable chance to trade, if you feel inclined.

Concerns are the obvious move, and the lady jock, but the standout 16s with Spoilsports more than compansates in a very weak looking race.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2013, 10:19:57 AM »

Have been sent this blog from a friend whenever IM has a runner. The blogger, Terry Norman, is race planner for the stable Info has been pretty good, and he seems v confident. FYI

Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Shamaal Nibras at Sandown .........................................................
Shamaal Nibras - Sandown, Thursday

Normally when I look at a race, a bit like when you turn over your exam paper, you scan the field and panic over whom you don't think you can beat. It's not the case here.

I think Shamaal Nibras will win. The fact he is 10-1 is the only surprise. The horse hasn't been in the yard for long but there is much in his favour. A drop of 2lbs, from a promising run at Goodwood (fro an awful draw), enables him to run in a 0-95 for the first time in a while, he acts on the ground and the step up again to a 1m is definitely in his favour.

Shamaal Nibras is a lovely big horse so his stride will be used more tonight than has often been the case with him in the past. There will be plenty of pace in the race with Spa's Dancer, the market leader, the worst drawn in 13, unless they come across to the stands rails.

Plenty of horses in this contest want further and the same number wouldn't want any more rain. I love this horse and his attitude. He really needs to win to cement his place in the Hunt Cup (he is probably too well handicapped now), a race that he would have a chance in.
Posted by terry norman at 18:18 No comments: 

Price is dropping by the minute

Thanks

around 4/1 now!.......had a little bit on the F/C with Swing Alone running on for second .
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2013, 02:35:56 PM »

Does anyone have a view on Candleford in 8.10 Wetherby - looks a big price to me. Decent e/w bet, what am I missing ?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »

It's a 9 yr old that has just moved stables(I know, I know) but I have have been watching this horse for a while, and the change to this uwardly mobile trainer maybe just what he needs in his twilight years.

He has an over 50% strike rate of reaching the frame, and always seems to run well after a long break, off much higher ratings to boot. Normally travels very well too, so probable chance to trade, if you feel inclined.

Concerns are the obvious move, and the lady jock, but the standout 16s with Spoilsports more than compansates in a very weak looking race.

Nice profit, but may have scooped the lot if we didn't have John Wayne's daughter on it......

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2013, 05:10:50 PM »

Cheers Adz, had abit on that Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »

Nice one, I obv got caught up next door and forgot  Roll Eyes

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:24 PM »

Does anyone have a view on Candleford in 8.10 Wetherby - looks a big price to me. Decent e/w bet, what am I missing ?

Not missing a thing mate. Strange race, but right result. VWP

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2013, 08:33:59 PM »

yeah a few heart stopping moments in that race,  went off 9/2

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »

Another crossbar. Difference, again the jocks, ex champ vs an apprentice(albeit a good one).

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2013, 09:22:14 PM »

Nice pick simonatur, great result Unlucky Adz, you know what they say.....keep knocking on the door and eventually it'l open! In other words, keep them coming so i can keep having a more informed punt that my lucky pin.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2013, 10:12:53 PM »

very well done mate
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:25 PM »

Nice profit, but may have scooped the lot if we didn't have John Wayne's daughter on it......

always love a john hills leaver Smiley

the trainer is decent but his owner and pretty much only backer is absolutely obsessed with lady jockeys, unfourtantley he is also obsessed with booking the not very good ones a lot

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: