blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:21:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016144 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 05, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »

Not intending to spam my colleagues at Oddschecker

Call

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 06, 2013, 04:09:54 PM »

I'm having a speculative e/w bet on Corporal Maddox @ 50/1 in 7.25 at Sandown.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 06, 2013, 07:40:39 PM »

Heading down to the Haydock meeting tomor, any tips would be greatly appreciated Smiley
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 06, 2013, 10:27:20 PM »

A guy i follow posted this:

In form jockey Ryan Moore has ridden over 20 winners in the past fortnight at a strike rate of 29% and he travels to Haydock for just three rides.  One of his rides comes aboard MY PROPELLER, who is sent on a near 400 mile round trip as trainer Peter Chapple-Hyam's only runner of the day.  Ryan Moore has ridden seven winners for Chapple-Hyam in recent seasons for an impressive level stakes profit of £50.96.  My Propeller has won three of her 11 starts on turf, including at Listed level as a juvenile.  She won her final start as a 3-y-o and made a very respectable seasonal reappearance in April when 2nd at Bath in a Listed race (ahead of three of these rivals).  She was well beaten on her last start but that came in the Group 3 Palace House Stakes against the likes of Sole Power, Kingsgate Native and Tangerine Trees.  Conditions should be ideal as she handles good to firm ground and is a dual winner over 5 furlongs.

from http://www.chrisbakersportstips.co.uk

Any views on this adz or horsey?  I see horsey's pick the other day Jiroft is fav, and a horse Adz made an observation about (doc hay) is in it too.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »

Was it you who said Dazinski was worth keeping an eye on after a race the other week Horsey?

I see it's running in the 14:05 @ Haydock tomorrow with Callan on board.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 08, 2013, 09:29:14 AM »

Was it you who said Dazinski was worth keeping an eye on after a race the other week Horsey?

No mate. Was me.

Looks an ideal race today. Last time out travelled well til got squeezed on rail, and in ground he hates, he was allowed to come home in own time. Stable were in dreadful form then as well.

Two pounds lower than last winning mark, on ideal ground, all his wins have been on G/F, and his only run at Haydock, he came second in a hot race.

Looks mighty fine ew bet at 20s today, even up against a Pricewise pick!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 08, 2013, 12:41:17 PM »

No mate. Was me.

Looks an ideal race today. Last time out travelled well til got squeezed on rail, and in ground he hates, he was allowed to come home in own time. Stable were in dreadful form then as well.

Two pounds lower than last winning mark, on ideal ground, all his wins have been on G/F, and his only run at Haydock, he came second in a hot race.

Looks mighty fine ew bet at 20s today, even up against a Pricewise pick!

I remember now, good luck us!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2013, 10:58:51 AM »

All aboard the Marie Celeste!

Been watching this one for a while. Its with that little minx Violet Jordan, who seems to squeeze every bit of juice from her horses, but only on demand, and normally at good prices. Owned by the mysterious RAKEBACKMYPOKER.COM.....!

I have watched Amenable tumble down the handicap, from a high of 89 to its current mark of 58. It looked like it was running into form two races ago at Catterick, and was then made fav for an apprentice race at Southwell last time. I think it was the first ride in this country for a promising Irish jockey, but he managed to keep the horse in every bit of kickback going, yet still ran on steadily at the end.

In my notes I reckoned a stiff 5f was what was required. Today at Beverley, he gets that, and at around 10s worth a few quid. GL if you join in!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »

Trading @ 18 currently on betty Adz.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2013, 02:29:28 PM »

Bit of money for it now in to 12.5..

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »

Traded at 1.8 and couldnt get run on rail.

Beaten length and a half and finished hard on the steel......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2013, 02:33:54 PM »

Correction. Beer money traded at 1.24........arrrrrgh

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »

Nearly £1200 traded on it IR @1.3.

They must have been watching a different race.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2013, 02:35:40 PM »

With a run would defo have won, but 1.3 was short as never looked like getting the run

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2013, 02:45:32 PM »

FWIW, i am on Reset City in 5.00 at Bev.

Johnston is running it for the 4th time in under 4 weeks, almost unheard of, but it keeps showing all the right signs at home, and no signs of taking the races badly. Last chance for him with me tho!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: