blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016325 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2013, 12:31:03 PM »

Non Runner. Cool

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2013, 09:21:25 AM »

Ascot study day. Feels like I'm back at school, but fun school.

For the 3 maybe 4 of you that read my offerings, do you like the write up, or couldn't give a shit and just want the selections.

Now form an orderly queue, don't all rush Wink

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2013, 09:54:34 AM »

For the 3 maybe 4 of you that read my offerings, do you like the write up, or couldn't give a shit and just want the selections.

write up is vital, please.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »

write up is vital, please.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2013, 11:44:16 AM »

+1 write up pls,

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2013, 12:23:29 PM »

Texts to remind me too pls boss Wink

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »

Either way for me, just as long as I have time to read it and get on from work I don't mind Smiley
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2013, 04:45:42 PM »

Write up please.
Soon as you like.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2013, 06:21:57 PM »

Has to be bet with PP

Sovereign Debt 16-1 ew. Best price and also qualifies for money back if AK wins.

Keen to take on Animal Kingdom as its yet to run over here/win over a mile/raced in Dubai/States, round tracks vs straight/grass etc, So at odds on seems worth trying to find one to beat him.

I have watched SD since his first race, due to connections, and seen him gradually improve with age/experience. He has v good course form, and ran his best race to date last time out to come second in the Lockinge. To now Spencer has ridden him and given him too much to do on plenty of occasions and he always appears too late on the scene.
Kirby took over last time and made a move a bit earlier and hopefully will learn from it.
With his improving profile and liking for the course I really am expecting a big run in what looks a weak field for the event.

The other one I fancy is a massive price(tend to leave the shorties alone. Like Horsey, I work on the basis you can miss a few times if you look outside the norm)
Apache 5.00. 40s with VC/Stan/365.
An O brien cast off, it was well touted early doors, but looked a bit slow. As a Gallileo he is crying out for distance races and last time he was finally stepped up to 2m, he travelled really well at Haydock in a decent enough handicap, running on nicely from a mile back to finish 5th. The last time he had been run over a similar suitable type of distance, was the 1.6m Melrose(a v strong York handicap later in the year, where he was well supported and finished like he wasn't stopping in 3rd)
With most of the field heading into unknown territory distance wise, he has the pedigree to relish the step up, and at 40s worth a chance. Stable hardly flying, but like the jockey, and its all factored in.

My notes said to back Swiss Spirit(3.05) next time out regardless after his last race, where he lost a lot of ground at the start, but with a real strong field against him, I shall leave it up to you! GL

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 18, 2013, 05:31:29 PM »

Safe to say, I have had better days........

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 18, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »

we'll get them tomorrow.  Anyone see where chompys list horse is running yet?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 18, 2013, 05:47:27 PM »

Barwick not running this week Sad

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 18, 2013, 05:54:05 PM »

Shame, let us know if you have any more good things please.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 18, 2013, 09:49:52 PM »

Couldn't hit a barn door today

Gonna chuck two bullets at a couple of old stagers in the Hunt Cup. One each side of the draw

Premio Loco 40-1 BFred.
C&D winner and should love this drop into a top handicap with a good pace guaranteed. Almost a stone lower than his last winning mark and Baker knows how to get the best from him.

Directorship 33-1 365
Seems to be on the improve at 7. Last year seemed to continually be unlucky in his runs and this year under new pilot Dane O'Neill is 2-2, and last time beat a decent field where top 5 have all franked the form, but an easy 3 lengths. Again, needs a strong pace two come off.

Back em both ew 1,2,3,4,5.

Having a complete Banzai in the big one with a small ew on Miblish who can be backed at 100-1. Seems to be improving, which needs to, obviously, but ran a good race last time having stumbled badly from the stalls. Got Ryan Moore up, and every so often Barmy Brittain knocks in one of these supposed no hopers. Hope to see The Fugue come back with a win. My fav horse from last year.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »

Nearly..... Premio Loco,  Ran a cracker, and glad didn't put all my "draw bias" eggs in one basket. Dictatorship, got murdered in the betting-backed into 14s....and on the track. Yet again proving value don't pay the bills.

Very pleased with the sweat Miblish gave as well. Sure didnt run like a 100-1 shot.

Getting there...

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: