blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:22:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016394 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: May 03, 2015, 11:13:38 AM »

On Estidkhaar as well, after Adz gave us the nod a couple weeks back.

Good luck us!

I was offering 100/1 Many Clouds to friends on the morning of the National (on account of the ground), no one took it :-). I was still really angry about looking so silly, lol. I´m against Blonde´s no.1 horse man again on Sunday. I´m all over Lucida in the 1000 Guineas. I think she´s a still bet at 5´s. I know we landed a few NFL coup´s a few years back. Time to desert Adzy and get with Lucida :-)

Long explanation on Lucida available if anyone would like.

For the avoidance of doubt, I´m a big Adzy fan, really great tips and insight. Not so sure on his politics ;-)

for the very few that can, PP are top price at 5/1 with an extra place so top 4 at 1/4. Managed to find someone accommodating enough to help, but now i'm on, looking forward to the explaination.

Good morning,

There´s no big revelation on Lucida. She has the exceptional pieces of form, including at the track (The Rockfel) and including some seriously impressive fractions in the Debutante and Rockfel. The ground is a very credible reason for the Fillies Mile disappointment, she was running all over them that day for quite a while and then didn´t pick up in the ground. All her runs bar that suggest there should be improvement over a mile, that isn´t true of some the other main protagonists. It appears she will have her conditions and Jim Bolger who seems to have his horses in good order is confident. I´ve watched all of her races very closely after Nick Morden highlighted that his timings had her down as absolutely exceptional (after the Debutante Stakes) and I´m just surprised she isn´t about 3/1.

To Adzy, Surely our shared aim of relieving the layers of a few quid should transcend politics? The two things are separate. Good luck today everyone :-).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: May 03, 2015, 11:39:30 AM »

Naturally mate.

As I stated elsewhere, touch wood, I have always had good times during Lab Governments, because they are like Viv Nicholson(RIP), and I am sure the colour tie worn by the PM won't stop my ability to pick winners. Alls good Kush.

After Listen decided to pull both my ante post suggestions, I have become somewhat meh about the two Guineas, and bar a small interest on Estid in the 2000, I have left the 1000 alone. I liked your write up for Lucida, until I saw the dreaded words Nick Mordin.

Another of those great writers, whose systems and knowledge seem way beyond comprehension, but when it comes to actually picking winners in the paper, seems to find sparingly few.

Still, lets try and ignore that, and cheer Mr Bolgers beauty home.

Hopefully you played on Kentucky Derby winner, and can reinvest a tiny tiny amount, with a speculative wager on Lulani(what a  Lu double that would be !), who is fresh from the tracker.  I was hoping for a nice little handicap first time up, but Mr Dunlop is shooting at stars with the Pretty Polly. It may not be her day, but I would hate to see her pop up and not have shared.

At 33-1, you never know. Another horse Namhroodah, is also in the tracker, and rated slightly lower, but is less than a third of the price, also runs. With a winter on their backs, who knows for sure, but keep on the right side of this pair over the next few months. GL
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:46:36 AM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: May 03, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »

Some decent racing at Longchamp today and two old favs Al Kazeem and CDA run in the Prix Ganay. The ground there is bottomless, and both may cope, but I am sure bigger targets are ahead and neither camp will want to leave their season behind in the mud here.

I am having a couple of small win bets on Prince Of Gibraltar and Fate at and 14s.

In the stayers race after, a horse I want to keep on the right side of this year Alex My Boy runs. He has been moved to top German trainer Andreas Wohler, who tends to do especially well with staying types.

At 6-1, on ground he looks like will be ok for him, I like the ew punt here. GL

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: May 03, 2015, 02:39:27 PM »

backed watersmeet, dont feel like playing anymore, utter ridic
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: May 03, 2015, 02:57:08 PM »

Hopefully you played on Kentucky Derby winner, and can reinvest a tiny tiny amount, with a speculative wager on Lulani(what a  Lu double that would be !), who is fresh from the tracker.  I was hoping for a nice little handicap first time up, but Mr Dunlop is shooting at stars with the Pretty Polly. It may not be her day, but I would hate to see her pop up and not have shared.

At 33-1, you never know. Another horse Namhroodah, is also in the tracker, and rated slightly lower, but is less than a third of the price, also runs. With a winter on their backs, who knows for sure, but keep on the right side of this pair over the next few months. GL

Was a bit short for me, so I chucked a tenner on Firing Line, and put the Pharoah in a double with kush's Lucida Smiley

They've smacked into Namhroodah it seems.

Cheers mate, and gl us!

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: May 03, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »

Some decent racing at Longchamp today and two old favs Al Kazeem and CDA run in the Prix Ganay. The ground there is bottomless, and both may cope, but I am sure bigger targets are ahead and neither camp will want to leave their season behind in the mud here.

I am having a couple of small win bets on Prince Of Gibraltar and Fate at and 14s.

In the stayers race after, a horse I want to keep on the right side of this year Alex My Boy runs. He has been moved to top German trainer Andreas Wohler, who tends to do especially well with staying types.

Cheers Adz! Much needed after a bad weekend, don't know how i missed Cotil too after lumping on at chelts after your preview.  Should probably not be lazy and get a tracker going for ones you put up.

Very unlucky with Lucida Kuku, so close to a big scoop.  Still no damage done, keep them coming lads Smiley
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: May 03, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »

Ok so I read the Ganay wrong, but I still can't believe you give horses like CDA and Al K 5 length starts. Hey Ho.

Never mind, you lucky people were quickly rewarded with a 13/2 winner as Alex dots up!!

OiOiOi

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: May 03, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »

Cheers Adz! Much needed after a bad weekend, don't know how i missed Cotil too after lumping on at chelts after your preview.  Should probably not be lazy and get a tracker going for ones you put up.

Very unlucky with Lucida Kuku, so close to a big scoop.  Still no damage done, keep them coming lads Smiley

Trackers are essential Ali.

I use several, but Nagme.com remains my favourite.

Aspen

View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: May 04, 2015, 03:51:07 PM »

3.55 Bev,if you are around Marky147,Racing Knight! 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: May 05, 2015, 05:50:49 PM »

For those that can(I wish), the 12-1 with Pat Powerless looks v nice ew on Ballesteros in the 3.45 at Chester tomorrow.

Fahey in great form and has booked Franny Norton, the King of Chester.

His rating has dropped 12lb from his last win here off 99.

Negatives. he hasn't shown much for a while/poor first time out record,poor draw, but Fahey makes some pleasing noises on his blog in SL, and if anywhere near his best, he eats these.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: May 06, 2015, 03:12:55 PM »

I was having a look at the stats for the Chester Cup and couldn't resist the "gabrial" mugs forecast/tricast combos  
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: May 06, 2015, 03:32:32 PM »

I was having a look at the stats for the Chester Cup and couldn't resist the "gabrial" mugs forecast/tricast combos  

Going to smile if this comes in.

Team Maths are on Quick Jack and Gabrials King e/w.  You could probably back a lot here e/w and get value

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: May 06, 2015, 03:40:56 PM »

Nice to see Nevison actually wear a suit.

Must be under orders.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: May 06, 2015, 03:43:03 PM »

Lets go
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: May 06, 2015, 03:55:17 PM »

King of Chester, Franny rode an absolute stinker there......

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: