blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:41:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019443 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3810 on: December 26, 2015, 11:57:53 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing Rashaan again tomorrow at Leopardstown.

Impressed me hugely lto and reminded me so much of Katchit the way it attacks the hurdles. I fancy it to defy the penalty and go clear jolly for the Triumph.

Think it's a decent bet @ 5/2 tomorrow but reluctant to go in ante-post @ 16/1 as that race is such a minefield this far away.

Ice Cream here chucked a £20 freebet on it a couple weeks back Cheesy

I just missed getting some 33/1 directly after it won last time and couldn't bring myself to take 16/1 although that could look massive by 2pm today.

Hopefully so, but generally it's never a good idea to be betting on the Triumph this side of the new year, and you'll probably have saved money come March.

treefella

View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: December 26, 2015, 12:11:06 PM »

Hey everyone happy christmas !

Scoop 6 today a must bet ! Its only five legs as Wetherby abandoned.
The pool has reached well over a million. It will be won today for sure and looking at the legs on offer its probably the easiest scoop 6 for a very long time .

Gl !
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: December 26, 2015, 12:26:06 PM »

Had a word for Gunner Fifteen in the last at Kempton, currently 5/1

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: December 26, 2015, 12:51:45 PM »

Cheers treefella, had a go myself

13:25 - Antony
13:40 - Alcala
15:10 - Don Cossack/Cue Card
15:25 - Quite By Chance
15:45 - Gunner Fifteen

Had a word for Gunner Fifteen in the last at Kempton, currently 5/1

Good luck Brent, chucked in the last leg of my scoop6 Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: December 26, 2015, 02:16:00 PM »

Rashaan ran a stinker surely not quite right.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: December 26, 2015, 02:28:18 PM »

Rashaan ran a stinker surely not quite right.

Hopefully that's the case.

On the upside, you'll probably be able to get 33/1 again now Cheesy

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: December 26, 2015, 06:01:51 PM »

4 from 5 in the scoop 6. Last got to me. Maybe should have continued the dart method. Not really sure how much of a bad beat it is. Placepot paid for the spin anyway

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: December 27, 2015, 01:03:35 AM »

A couple of small interests tomorrow at Kempton I shall be having, that I thought Mr Nirvana may be interested in if he gets desperate tomorrow!

Sensibly I should go for Ned Stark and Two Taffs in the races I'm looking at but in my quest for some trimmings, there are a couple I fancy could outrun their odds.

In the 2.35, I have felt that No Buts had a decent 3m chase in him this year. He won a nice race at Newbury handsomely last year, but never really built on it, but still ran ok.

The key to him seems to be Tom Scu, who is back on board after a poor seasonal intro. That said, some of his best races have come in the race after his comeback runs after a break( if that makes sense?!). At 7 turning 8, he should be just about be in his prime, and at 25s, i would be sick if I missed this years wedding.

The other I wanted to follow in the last race is Ryeollian. This ran a real improved race over at Wincanton last time out and looks to be on the improve. Gary Moore loves to have winners at the local tracks, and as a 4/5 year old he could still be on the upgrade. I gather he works very well at home and its taken a while to get the horse to do the same on the track. At 14s, I shall have a small dabble. GL!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: December 27, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »

A couple of small interests tomorrow at Kempton I shall be having, that I thought Mr Nirvana may be interested in if he gets desperate tomorrow!

Sensibly I should go for Ned Stark and Two Taffs in the races I'm looking at but in my quest for some trimmings, there are a couple I fancy could outrun their odds.

In the 2.35, I have felt that No Buts had a decent 3m chase in him this year. He won a nice race at Newbury handsomely last year, but never really built on it, but still ran ok.

The key to him seems to be Tom Scu, who is back on board after a poor seasonal intro. That said, some of his best races have come in the race after his comeback runs after a break( if that makes sense?!). At 7 turning 8, he should be just about be in his prime, and at 25s, i would be sick if I missed this years wedding.

The other I wanted to follow in the last race is Ryeollian. This ran a real improved race over at Wincanton last time out and looks to be on the improve. Gary Moore loves to have winners at the local tracks, and as a 4/5 year old he could still be on the upgrade. I gather he works very well at home and its taken a while to get the horse to do the same on the track. At 14s, I shall have a small dabble. GL!!

Cheers adz. Prices on the rail will probably crash when I get stuck in

Looking forward to seeing sprinter sacre in the flesh
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:54:20 AM by nirvana » Logged

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: December 27, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »

Haha. No doubt sir.

Have fun and be gentle later if they both get pulled up!

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: December 27, 2015, 11:23:38 AM »

Morning Bigadz.   Its a shame the 2.35 is 15 runners for betting. No Buts is available at 28/1 with few firms.
The one i was interested in in same race was Harrys Farewell. Lightly raced and has ran some very sound races (early in career real decent grade in hurdle races) would prob need to improve again a little bit from last win but that looks possible. Good luck .

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: December 27, 2015, 12:32:33 PM »

Morning Bigadz.   Its a shame the 2.35 is 15 runners for betting. No Buts is available at 28/1 with few firms.
The one i was interested in in same race was Harrys Farewell. Lightly raced and has ran some very sound races (early in career real decent grade in hurdle races) would prob need to improve again a little bit from last win but that looks possible. Good luck .

Yes he won well last time. I seem to recall his tail went round a few times on the run in when he got hit and seemed to resent it. I suspect this will be a tougher task, and will be interesting to see if his temperament holds up if he gets into this. GL.

Over to Ireland for another dart.

So far this year I have had 3/4 WOW moments, where horses surprise me with performances.

Clan des Obaux in a juvvy race at Newbs
Tea for Two on chase debut at Exeter
Buvoir D'ail at Newbs and
Rossvoss in a handicap hurdle at Punchestown.

Rossvoss is in the big league today in the Paddy Power Chase at Leo. The way he stayed on last time I have to have an interest, despite the massive leap in grade and it being a different everything!!
You have to follow your WOW horses!!

GL today

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: December 27, 2015, 02:17:13 PM »

un de sceaux falls in ireland, may see an overreaction is SS is impressive later and get some value (if hes ok).

Incred race at kempton ar mad is an incredible watch
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:21:08 PM by JohnCharver » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: December 27, 2015, 03:33:32 PM »

Shame yours decided to try and kill both our chances at the first, but despite this and a mega mistake about 5 out the way No Butts ran on at the end, I'm sure we can recoup at some point in the near future. Ho hum.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: December 27, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »

A good days racing - good picks I think Adz - get em next time.

Cannon Fodder at and a jolly from Leapordstown got me out for the day, certainly a few beers and a curry's worth anyway which is all I ever want :-)

Thanks

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: