blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:32:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1021938 times)
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #3900 on: February 02, 2016, 01:38:13 PM »

2.45 Taunton looks like the filthiest each way race in history.   

Best way to attack this?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: February 02, 2016, 02:49:45 PM »

2.45 Taunton looks like the filthiest each way race in history.   

Best way to attack this?

A lot of husbands.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: February 02, 2016, 03:10:19 PM »

Trouble with 2.45 a lot of them will prob be just getting runs for handicap marks.
Present times at 33/1 looks like it could improve again from last run, of course neither of the front to are bound to win....

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: February 02, 2016, 10:48:27 PM »

Quite like a couple of chase debutants tomorrow.

Carningli was a decent bumper, even ran in the Champ event. He is a big old unit and has been biding his time hurdling, but makes chase debut tomorrow. Hopefully he is fit enough to pop in off a nice initial mark. available. 2.45

Gunner Fifteen moved to Harry Fry and went off 13/8 fav in his first race this year in a race won by Rock the Kasbah. He also makes his chase debut again a Hendo hotpot, but again looks a nice initial mark, and with the stable doing better the 8-1 is worth a small flutter.

Whatever either do tomorrow, I suspect they are worth following over the bigger stuff.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: February 03, 2016, 03:59:46 PM »

Somewhat frustrating

Carningli, backed into 6-1. Jumped ok and was still in touch when completed fxcked up the 4th last and came to an almost standstill. Jockey understandably gave up and then ran on strongly at the end from nowhere. One to follow.

Gunner 15 was backed into 3-1, and for 3/4 of the race didn't touch a twig. Seemed to empty very quickly and then ditched his jockey at the next fence. Jury is out on this one.

So, as horsey would say, loads of value pie, but again it don't fill the belly.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: February 03, 2016, 04:21:29 PM »

Marky's and my old friend Rashaan is reappearing in the Spring Juvenile Hurdle at Leopardstown on Saturday where it opposes amongst others the firm favourite for The Triumph, Ivanovitch Gorbatov.

The going is set to be much better than last time(currently soft) as opposed to the bottomless bog it failed to act on LTO and I'm prepared to ignore that run and give him another chance @20/1 EW.

Good money after bad? A fool and his money?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: February 05, 2016, 12:42:10 PM »

It's been far too long since I've spent a day at the races, so it's off to Sandown I go tomorrow with Mrs Suited.

Looks like a really good card, with the smaller fields making win bet selections the general order of the day, I reckon.

I'm inclined to give Bristol de Mai the nod in the 2:25 Grade 1 - only beaten once in its last four outings, and that was by Ar Mad at this track in December.

I'd be very interested in the views/suggestions from any or all of the shrewdies on here for this or any other race on the card.

Cheers & good luck with your money!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: February 05, 2016, 02:39:38 PM »

Somewhat frustrating

Carningli, backed into 6-1. Jumped ok and was still in touch when completed fxcked up the 4th last and came to an almost standstill. Jockey understandably gave up and then ran on strongly at the end from nowhere. One to follow.

Gunner 15 was backed into 3-1, and for 3/4 of the race didn't touch a twig. Seemed to empty very quickly and then ditched his jockey at the next fence. Jury is out on this one.

So, as horsey would say, loads of value pie, but again it don't fill the belly.

I backed them both, but was so snowed under I forgot to watch.

Unlucky, and Carningli is trackered up Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: February 05, 2016, 02:40:43 PM »

Marky's and my old friend Rashaan is reappearing in the Spring Juvenile Hurdle at Leopardstown on Saturday where it opposes amongst others the firm favourite for The Triumph, Ivanovitch Gorbatov.

The going is set to be much better than last time(currently soft) as opposed to the bottomless bog it failed to act on LTO and I'm prepared to ignore that run and give him another chance @20/1 EW.

I was happy to take a watching brief, but you might have tempted me in for 50p e/w Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: February 05, 2016, 02:43:39 PM »

It's been far too long since I've spent a day at the races, so it's off to Sandown I go tomorrow with Mrs Suited.

Looks like a really good card, with the smaller fields making win bet selections the general order of the day, I reckon.

I'm inclined to give Bristol de Mai the nod in the 2:25 Grade 1 - only beaten once in its last four outings, and that was by Ar Mad at this track in December.

I'd be very interested in the views/suggestions from any or all of the shrewdies on here for this or any other race on the card.

Cheers & good luck with your money!

Had a couple quid on that for the RSA at big prices, but not expecting a run.

Lotto punting, in case Hendo goes up with L'Ami Serge Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: February 05, 2016, 03:05:47 PM »

I was happy to take a watching brief, but you might have tempted me in for 50p e/w Cheesy

The trainer says he thinks it's back to something like it's best after a very good piece of work at The Curragh the other day.

I've obviously gone in again @33/1 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: February 05, 2016, 04:30:24 PM »

Tombstone v Bellshill at Leopardstown tomorrow. Got excited when I saw the RP tissue, 1-2 Bellshill, 9-2 Tombstone, but it's not going to be anything like that. Maybe 6-4 Bellshill, 7-4 Tombstone.

Bellshill won't want a tactical race over 2m2f, so I'm guessing one of Mullins' other pair will be sacrificed to make it a proper test.

Guess we'll find out if Tombstone is as good as I think he might be.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: February 05, 2016, 06:04:00 PM »

Tombstone v Bellshill at Leopardstown tomorrow. Got excited when I saw the RP tissue, 1-2 Bellshill, 9-2 Tombstone, but it's not going to be anything like that. Maybe 6-4 Bellshill, 7-4 Tombstone.

Bellshill won't want a tactical race over 2m2f, so I'm guessing one of Mullins' other pair will be sacrificed to make it a proper test.

Guess we'll find out if Tombstone is as good as I think he might be.

Looks like the 2/1 with Boylesports isn't going to last, not that I can use it.  Victor 15/8 for those that can too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: February 06, 2016, 01:52:42 PM »

Mullins 123 in triumph trial in ireland.

Ivanovich gorbatov didnt pick up. Rashaan isnt up to the grade.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: February 06, 2016, 02:01:54 PM »

Mullins 123 in triumph trial in ireland.

Ivanovich gorbatov didnt pick up. Rashaan isnt up to the grade.

Can't really argue with that although the bad stumble on the far side didn't help.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: