blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016195 times)
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #5535 on: January 12, 2019, 06:24:56 PM »

Scoop 6 rollover again?
What’s the biggest it’s been
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: January 17, 2019, 09:41:48 AM »

https://twitter.com/Jimbo_JumpsMan/status/1085596643150520320

Wonderful scenes.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: January 17, 2019, 09:53:28 AM »

Scoop 6 rollover again?

Quite a bit bigger.  We had a crack at it here. 

theguardian.com/sport/2014/may/25/dublin-scoop6-punter-unaware-of-million-pound-win

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: January 17, 2019, 01:31:39 PM »

Magic stuff.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: January 17, 2019, 01:49:21 PM »

Scoop 6 rollover again?

Quite a bit bigger.  We had a crack at it here. 

theguardian.com/sport/2014/may/25/dublin-scoop6-punter-unaware-of-million-pound-win

https://totesport.mobi/promotions/totepool/cashback-club

10% back as cash includes Scoop Six paid on the next Monday worth doing if you are going alone/small group

If you are part of a massive syndicate you may already be getting a better deal Smiley
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: January 19, 2019, 09:14:27 AM »

1.25 Lingfield Maybe Today 5/1 runs in first time cheekpieces for Simon Crisford.  His stats on the all weather in these circumstances are 7 runs 5 wins 271% ROI.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: January 19, 2019, 01:28:56 PM »

not today

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: January 19, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »

not today

Smiley

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: January 22, 2019, 11:34:14 AM »

At the start of the year the top guy of the Yes, No, Wait, Sorries, Chris Coley, told us the horse in Fergs yard that(that he also owns)Jarveys Plate was the most exciting horse in the yard.

He won nicely on New Years Day over C&D and is a defo runner(next few days fingers crossed etc)in the Ballymore Trial on Saturday. Appear to be some whispers that Champ may not turn up as Hendo playing it safe with some of his stars.

The 9/2 went early doors but still some 7/2 about, and if Champ goes and the field cuts up could look a cracking ew bet even at that price come Saturday.

Take a deep breath and push the button if you dare!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: January 22, 2019, 11:51:24 AM »

At the start of the year the top guy of the Yes, No, Wait, Sorries, Chris Coley, told us the horse in Fergs yard that(that he also owns)Jarveys Plate was the most exciting horse in the yard.

He won nicely on New Years Day over C&D and is a defo runner(next few days fingers crossed etc)in the Ballymore Trial on Saturday. Appear to be some whispers that Champ may not turn up as Hendo playing it safe with some of his stars.

The 9/2 went early doors but still some 7/2 about, and if Champ goes and the field cuts up could look a cracking ew bet even at that price come Saturday.

I see it is a general 16/1 for the real thing at Cheltenham. What's your current view on that?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: January 22, 2019, 01:00:55 PM »

I see it is a general 16/1 for the real thing at Cheltenham. What's your current view on that?

I know they will be keen to go to Chelts.

If he wins on Satutday, he surely goes for the Bally. If he gets beat staying on etc could well go Potato race. For both he is best priced 20s, but reality is, If Champ does turn up and he beats him, he is pretty much Ballymore Fav.

The video of his race at New Year makes for good viewing.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: January 22, 2019, 09:54:04 PM »

One has popped up in my tracker left over from last year that I just cam't resist.

Royal Goldie was trained by Hughes last year and ran a couple of "interesting" races. Seems to have been sold to Lydia Richards and ran a typical 66-1 first time out/new stable/back of field run last time. Taking on a similar bunch and down a bit in the weights.

Maybe worth a few shekels ew at 50s!

Don't go mad, i could be a race or two, too early.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: January 22, 2019, 10:14:27 PM »

One has popped up in my tracker left over from last year that I just cam't resist.

Royal Goldie was trained by Hughes last year and ran a couple of "interesting" races. Seems to have been sold to Lydia Richards and ran a typical 66-1 first time out/new stable/back of field run last time. Taking on a similar bunch and down a bit in the weights.

Where & when?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: January 22, 2019, 10:33:34 PM »

Where & when?

Kempton 19.15.....Wednesday
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5549 on: January 22, 2019, 10:49:14 PM »

Thanks, Adz

All aboard

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: