blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:25:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103229 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 12:06:17 PM »

Pretty ridiculous looking at my list, I'm missing Boardwalk, Game of Thrones, House of Cards (2013) and no doubt some other great shows I have seen too!

vzjunction

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 02:54:19 PM »

Geddit? So many little bits of beauty in Breaking Bad

Vid became famous for line 'Fucking magnets, how do they work'

Answer (with makeupless cameo from the chubby rappers)

Take me to the place I love, take me all the way
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 12:10:35 PM »

MONDAY netflix! Not long now..
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 12:20:04 PM »

I honestly cant tell you how much I am looking forward to this. I cant remember a single tv programme I have ever wanted to see so much? Maybe Wrestlemainia V in 1990, but honestly not much else!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »

I honestly cant tell you how much I am looking forward to this. I cant remember a single tv programme I have ever wanted to see so much? Maybe Wrestlemainia V in 1990, but honestly not much else!

Haha, what a night that was!

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 01:43:38 PM »

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2013, 01:51:22 PM »

such good memories! Only bettered by Hogan vs Warrior (which was the end of WWF imo)

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2013, 02:19:31 PM »

such good memories! Only bettered by Hogan vs Warrior (which was the end of WWF imo)

Just noticed that you had written V in your initial post, but I guessed that you meant Wrestlemania VI when you mentioned Wrestlemania.

I was devastated when Hogan lost, my brother bouncing around the living room as an Ultimate Warrior fan Cheesy

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 02:31:02 PM »

Just noticed that you had written V in your initial post, but I guessed that you meant Wrestlemania VI when you mentioned Wrestlemania.

I was devastated when Hogan lost, my brother bouncing around the living room as an Ultimate Warrior fan Cheesy

No, no indeed! I was waiting for the wrestling geeks!

Afterall, this was at a time when information about America was limited. Sky had only recently (18 months or so) started showing wrestling, and were essentially 1 year behind, but trying to catch up. So Wrestlemania V was shown in summer 1990 (June) and then WM VI was shown in September that year. 

Its a great story, because we had to set our video player to record it, and our Sky system to turn itself on to record it whilst we were on holiday. It was a military operation, with thousands of check and double check procedures. Everything was set!

The we went on holiday, to AMERICA, and literally all I could think of when not enjoying Disney etc, was getting home to watch WM V.

We got home, and I have never been so distraught! My aunty was surprised that we had left plug sockets turned on whilst we were on a 21 day holiday, so switch off at the mains! MANY MANY tears were shed!

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 05:08:03 PM »

No, no indeed! I was waiting for the wrestling geeks!

Afterall, this was at a time when information about America was limited. Sky had only recently (18 months or so) started showing wrestling, and were essentially 1 year behind, but trying to catch up. So Wrestlemania V was shown in summer 1990 (June) and then WM VI was shown in September that year. 

Its a great story, because we had to set our video player to record it, and our Sky system to turn itself on to record it whilst we were on holiday. It was a military operation, with thousands of check and double check procedures. Everything was set!

The we went on holiday, to AMERICA, and literally all I could think of when not enjoying Disney etc, was getting home to watch WM V.

We got home, and I have never been so distraught! My aunty was surprised that we had left plug sockets turned on whilst we were on a 21 day holiday, so switch off at the mains! MANY MANY tears were shed!

Great story, running bad with the Aunty there though... Wrestlemania VI was the absolute peak of the WWF Champion Vs Champion doesn't get any better, after that it went down hill, we had rubbish like "The match made in Heaven and the Match made in hell" The Lex express and all that garbage.. And whatever happened to the WBF (Only true WWF fans will remember the WBF..?

Breaking Bad next week, gonna be epic..

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 05:11:15 PM »

You guys have derailed this thread with one of the few things I think worthy of derailing with, wp.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 05:32:21 PM »

Thread got interesting!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »

Thread got interesting!

GTFO

Ah! The element of surprise
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 06:02:00 PM »

Go slow rolled by iTunes yesterday. They said a new episode was up, but it was only a preview of the first episode. Was looking forward to watching it too  Sad
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »

Just caught up! Watched the entire thing in 6 weeks. Love it.

Question about the ending: Surely as careful as Walter was with hiding every little detail from hank, it's a bit unlikely that he'd leave that book on his toilet?!

Bit disappointed unless I've missed something?!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: