blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:49:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Sid's Super Diet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sid's Super Diet  (Read 29186 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2013, 12:27:50 PM »

To Coggy, It isn't easy for everyone, hope you find the way through.

Sid,

If you wish to reply to a specific Post, such as the one to Coggy, you can use the little blue "Quote" Button, which is above each Post, right hand side, next to "Modify" "Delete" & "Split".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2013, 12:29:53 PM »

I'm sort of half hearted atm Sid, still trying to figure out veggie ones I can stomach !!!  Got a shopping load in yesterday though and I'm off work next week so more time for doing this.

I'd loved to see somebody post where they show their daily diet when just mixing juices in.  I mean, one where it aint all just salads or juices as that wont be happening with me ever !!!

That's why I will be doing Coggy, I will most likely post my daily food intake on the 'Blondes thin' thread mate.

I definitely don't think living through a straw is for me Cheesy

Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2013, 12:32:51 PM »

Sid - When you say you add Tumeric and black pepper in to your juices, do you just springle in at the end then stir ? surelly you don't put through the Juicer ?

(unless I've got the wrong tumeric !!!!)

Also, excuse my ignorance here (never been a veggie eater) what exactly are spring green ?
Coggy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2013, 12:35:00 PM »

I'm sort of half hearted atm Sid, still trying to figure out veggie ones I can stomach !!!  Got a shopping load in yesterday though and I'm off work next week so more time for doing this.

I'd loved to see somebody post where they show their daily diet when just mixing juices in.  I mean, one where it aint all just salads or juices as that wont be happening with me ever !!!

That's why I will be doing Coggy, I will most likely post my daily food intake on the 'Blondes thin' thread mate.

could you post link on here when you do please ? I'll follow along

FWIW, the fruit ones I've made have been lush, could drink them all day and they very filling, but I'm aware that it's the veggie ones that are more important
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2013, 12:37:32 PM »

could you post link on here when you do please ? I'll follow along

FWIW, the fruit ones I've made have been lush, could drink them all day and they very filling, but I'm aware that it's the veggie ones that are more important

There you go Coggy.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56169.0

The link takes you to Page 1, probably best if you skip to the end = page 264!

We have all used that thread. I'll be back on there next week, too. Sigh.

Using that thread as motivation, I lost 2 stones earlier this year. I've now put the bloody lot back on. And forget juicing for me, I don't eat vegetables. Secret of my health & longevity, imo. I always think vegetables are for girlies.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:39:32 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2013, 04:09:19 PM »

To all and sundry,

Spring green is a form of cabbage, it's main attribute for the purpose of juicing is it's very green and vibrant this time of the year.

Initially when I started juicing a few weeks ago, I was making far too much of the stuff. It's easier to handle if you keep the volume under a pint.

Re. Tumeric, if it's dried sprinkle it on at the end. If you are lucky enough to find some fresh root bang it into the juicer.

I know I always resort to posting Youtube links - this next one is particularly interesting when it comes to taking small steps to achieve your goal. The speaker - Dr. Robert Maurer - is fascinating, not only for the content but for his speed of delivery.

As for vegetables being for girlies, it just so happens that the girlies are much tougher than the guys these days. They bring up kids singlehanded and can drink most men under the table.
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2013, 12:28:46 PM »

For those interested in contextual accuracy an innocuous piece of this thread went missing to preserve a fragile ego. Probably not an unusual event. Hate being bound and gagged - no good for the IBS.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2013, 02:54:00 PM »

For those interested in contextual accuracy an innocuous piece of this thread went missing to preserve a fragile ego. Probably not an unusual event. Hate being bound and gagged - no good for the IBS.

A piece of this diary went missing because you were very rude to someone who was totally innocent and just trying to be helpful.

The only fragile ego here appears to be yours.

The older I get, the better I was.
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

Keep the tanks tight. They can dish out but they don't like it up them.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2013, 04:08:30 PM »

Nothing you have posted, or others have posted on your threads, has been deleted. I have even double checked by going through the list of all deleted posts in the last fortnight

The thread where you complained is locked and can be found at http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=62062.0

If there is anything there that you think needs to be on this thread, then let us know and we can move it across

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 04:49:53 PM »

To Tight End,

First you see the mountain, then you see the mountain then you don't. Either Red Dog's right or you are; unfortunately one of you must be mistaken. You will have to accept that, even from a fragile ego.

Miraculously, the piece that was removed, according to Red Dog, because it was "Very Rude" suddenly reappeared. Who took it off in the first place and who replaced it, that's the question?

Colin Crompton just contacted me through Betty Shine, a clairvoyant who died a few years ago, saying that there was a meeting of the comitteeee. I say bring back the wheeltappers and shunters if you want to hear "Very Rude*

If you had the foresight to let these fragile egos fight their own corners, they would toughen up and be capable of some kind of banter, instead of resorting to one line reiterations - or shouting "NURSE" repeatedly.

I would not say anything on here that I would not say to anyone face to face. I don't know if a lot of these characters have even met anyone face to face.

I don't actually care how your inner sanctum works, or if it even matters, I just like to see fair play. It's far from unusual for me to make a blunder, I do it all the time, when I do, I put my hands up. It's the twats that can never be wrong that you want to beware of.  (If twat was too rude for you, please accept my apology in advance.)

All the best, Sid Harris   El Sid.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2013, 04:54:34 PM »

Sid.

Nothing has been removed. Not then, not now, not ever.

NONE of your Posts have been removed, deleted, or Edited by the Mods.

Every Post you made remains on view, all of them in their entirety. Some are still on the other thread, the rest are here.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 04:56:47 PM by tikay » Logged

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 04:57:26 PM »

Then both Red Dog and my good self have blundered, I put my hands up, wrong again. Sorry to have got you all out of bed.

All the best,  Sid Harris,  El Sid.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2013, 05:16:13 PM »

Then both Red Dog and my good self have blundered, I put my hands up, wrong again. Sorry to have got you all out of bed.

All the best,  Sid Harris,  El Sid.

Aren't you in Florida Sid?

In which case, shouldn't you be out having the first steak of the day by now?

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »

To Marky,

Florida tuesday, if all goes well.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: