blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 126946 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2013, 12:47:07 AM »

Adam, why not just switch the HUD off completely?  It can't make a huge difference to the MTTs?  I don't have one on my laptop and don't miss it massively.  You must know a lot of the plo8 players and the French playing pool is small.  Late on you can always close DTD and open the HUD up if you must.
Of course it makes a huge difference. I'm intending to play at the end of sessions so I can always switch it off then. But no way am i 20 tabling on  a sunday without a HUD.

I'm wanting to part time when I'm playing more relaxed, like when I play the 6o games on FT I might add in a few DTD tables. I'm not asking because I want to 20 table and have these one, more like when I'm sat in 3 turbos at the end of my session. I didn't want to get banned for wanting some reads on people on my hot 44 table whilst i play these games! Its not like I fancy embarrassing myself by playing these midsession!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2013, 03:31:41 AM »

Adam, why not just switch the HUD off completely?  It can't make a huge difference to the MTTs?  I don't have one on my laptop and don't miss it massively.  You must know a lot of the plo8 players and the French playing pool is small.  Late on you can always close DTD and open the HUD up if you must.
Of course it makes a huge difference. I'm intending to play at the end of sessions so I can always switch it off then. But no way am i 20 tabling on  a sunday without a HUD.

I'm wanting to part time when I'm playing more relaxed, like when I play the 6o games on FT I might add in a few DTD tables. I'm not asking because I want to 20 table and have these one, more like when I'm sat in 3 turbos at the end of my session. I didn't want to get banned for wanting some reads on people on my hot 44 table whilst i play these games! Its not like I fancy embarrassing myself by playing these midsession!

Hi Mate

Listen, maybe have a bash at the Club Cash games when you fancy just kicking back with a beer/coffee/cup of cocoa and only playing a couple of tables on DTD. The rules are very clear, there are no grey areas as far as we are concerned - there can't be for this to work, and if you or anyone else thinks that there are grey areas and need to ask questions about these rules, just don't play on these tables and take the risk. This is the last comment I will make on the matter, and I have spoken to Simon and Nick and we all agree that if players are in any doubt that you cannot abide by these rules for whatever reason, then our advice is not to play. I repeat, I will be surprised of we get more than 1-2 low stakes tables a night plus the arranged games that me/Devilish/Little Dave/Scalie etc will organise , so I'm sure noone who is unsure will be missing out on much.

Today, we had 50+ players sign up on here http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/online-club-cash-games-sign-up.php, that's really cool that these people like what we are doing, Nick showed me the list and there was players from our Pub Poker League and nearly all players had never played cash online before, that's what these tables are about, and that's why we added the 2p-5p and 5p-10p.

I played some £0,05p £0.10p NL and PLO tonight and it was actually fun and nice to chat with DTD players, although the guy that called me all-in with 6d7d on the turn, we need to find a reason to ban him. I lost on the DTD tables and just about scraped it back on the ipoker PLO tables  Smiley

Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:39:05 AM by robyong » Logged
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 02, 2013, 03:41:00 AM »

Adam, why not just switch the HUD off completely?  It can't make a huge difference to the MTTs?  I don't have one on my laptop and don't miss it massively.  You must know a lot of the plo8 players and the French playing pool is small.  Late on you can always close DTD and open the HUD up if you must.
Of course it makes a huge difference. I'm intending to play at the end of sessions so I can always switch it off then. But no way am i 20 tabling on  a sunday without a HUD.

Hi Mate

Listen, maybe have a bash at the Club Cash games when you fancy just kicking back with a beer/coffee/cup of cocoa and only playing a couple of tables on DTD. The rules are very clear, there are no grey areas as far as we are concerned - there can't be for this to work, and if you or anyone else thinks that there are grey areas and need to ask questions about these rules, just don't play on these tables and take the risk. This is the last comment I will make on the matter, and I have spoken to Simon and Nick and we all agree that if players are in any doubt that you cannot abide by these rules for whatever reason, then our advice is not to play. I repeat, I will be surprised of we get more than 1-2 low stakes tables a night plus the arranged games that me/Devilish/Little Dave/Scalie etc will organise , so I'm sure noone who is unsure will be missing out on much.

This was my final solution too. I just didn't want to take any chances, didn't mean to cause you guys any trouble. I understand these games aren't quite aimed at me, but I want to be part of the fun and I believe I'll play in a way which will uphold the spirit of the game as I believe it should be played. Hopefully we can have a decent game sometime Smiley

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 02, 2013, 10:51:24 AM »

Hi Mate

Today, we had 50+ players sign up on here http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/online-club-cash-games-sign-up.php, that's really cool that these people like what we are doing, Nick showed me the list and there was players from our Pub Poker League and nearly all players had never played cash online before, that's what these tables are about, and that's why we added the 2p-5p and 5p-10p.

I played some £0,05p £0.10p NL and PLO tonight and it was actually fun and nice to chat with DTD players, although the guy that called me all-in with 6d7d on the turn, we need to find a reason to ban him. I lost on the DTD tables and just about scraped it back on the ipoker PLO tables  Smiley

Cheers Rob

Sounds like these games will be ideally suited to an iOS client. Hint, hint Smiley
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2013, 07:48:55 PM »

I'm currently heads up with Rob, but need a challenge... Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »

Does it just say 'seat not available' if you haven't gone through the system to play yet?
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2013, 08:04:14 PM »

I would love to, but unfortunately I've been putting off writing an essay for over a month. That said, I am reading/posting on blonde instead, so motivation is obvs at an all time low.

Only thing stopping me is that I'm afraid Kinboshi is a sicko, so if he's looking for a challenge, I'm afraid I'm unable to oblige.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »

Kinboshii plays very well on Dtd site, I'd steer well clear.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2013, 08:36:42 PM »

doubled thru Rob and fished against Boshi!!...
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »

doubled thru Rob and fished against Boshi!!...

CONFIRMED.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2013, 09:06:30 PM »

Vinodh.  Teach me!

Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »

Vinodh.  Teach me!

LOL Boshi.. As I said, I guess its all beginner's luck!!! will be back again tomorrow for more fishing Smiley
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 01:49:04 AM »

Wiiiiiiii

First time I've won 2 bi @ online cash in 2 years.

The older I get, the better I was.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 02:05:47 AM »

Wiiiiiiii

I feel like there's a sexual orientation joke in there somewhere, but I just can't find it... Thoughts?

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2013, 02:15:38 AM »

Wiiiiiiii

I feel like there's a sexual orientation joke in there somewhere, but I just can't find it... Thoughts?

Sometimes it's better to receive.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: