blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 126955 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »

We have the opportunity to have a blondepoker table or tables, at the lower levels. We can do cash nights, threads on the forum around the tables, the action, who stacks who and how etc etc

Hopefully people will be interested in those if DTD set one or more up for us?

Let me know please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »

Here is a screen-shot of the sign up page

You'll see what you are asked to sign up to to play the DTD Online Club cash games

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 01:51:16 PM »

Do you agree to the rules ?

Do you REALLY agree to the rules ?

Love it  Grin

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2013, 01:55:57 PM »

Do you agree to the rules ?

Do you REALLY agree to the rules ?

Love it  Grin

When I clicked it I was expecting "Are you really really sure?" Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2013, 07:30:43 PM »

Are the hand histories for these tables saved? If so how do we prevent HEM from importing? I know the HUD can be disabled but there's no way to differentiate these tables from other DTD cash games when importing, is there?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2013, 09:31:14 AM »

£2/£2 and £5/£5 NL and PLO right?

Should be a laugh

GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »

Hi guys this really has generated some debate.

Here is a selection of articles. All well worth a read.

http://www.bluffeurope.com/PokerMagazine/Are-You-Contributing-to-the-Death-of-the-Recreational-Player-_120.aspx

http://calvinayre.com/2013/08/30/poker/dusk-till-dawn-launch-online-club-cash-games/

http://www.bluffeurope.com/poker-news/en/DTD-Chief-s-Online-Poker-Plea_13582.aspx

Something to do on a Friday afternoon, while playing some great value satellites at DTD online of course  Wink
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:05:28 PM by GlennDuskTillDawn » Logged

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »

A quick question re the use of tracking software...

Is it acceptable within the rules to use tracking software to keep a record of your results AFTER you have played? i.e. Players would never have tracking software running whilst playing on the DTD tables, but are allowed to load up PT or HEM and import the HHs after playing. That way players would still be able to have their own results recorded, but would not have a HUD available whilst playing (which I presume is the main issue).

I don't mind either way BTW... I just want to clarify this in advance so it is clear.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:44:23 PM by Honeybadger » Logged
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2013, 09:44:39 AM »

Hilarious.

'Honestly I'm not using one, you have my...word'

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2013, 11:13:40 AM »

Some blonde cash games would be good. I remember some of the 5c/10c games we had in the past with $200 pots.  Fairly loose affairs Cheesy

Would be good to have these running during the deepstack megasats.  

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2013, 01:43:34 PM »

Hi Guys

These start tomorrow Smiley

Just a reminder that you MUST sign up via the Online Club Cash Games sign up page to be eligible to play.

Players who haven't signed up won't be able to access the tables - Remember only club members will be accepted so you can assure we know all these players.

Full details - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/online-club-cash-games.php

To sign up - http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/online-club-cash-games-sign-up.php (Will need to accept ALL rules) Smiley

This is going to be great fun guys Smiley

Cheers Nicola

Honeybadger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2013, 02:04:20 PM »

Any answer to my question above about using tracking software AFTER you have played at the tables?
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2013, 06:05:25 PM »

Any answer to my question above about using tracking software AFTER you have played at the tables?

Also answer to my question about how the use of HUDs can be tracked.  Im honestly not asking to find out if I can pull the wool over anyones eyes and use a HUD, Im more thinking about how much access the Ipoker software allows to my system.  If admin can tell for sure Im running a HUD then I would think they have to have some sort of access to my computer.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 11:32:06 PM »

I repeat;

There is no need to get into specifics 'what if this happens, what about this scenario, how about this and that etc etc', we could do the same with the live club about dress code and be here all day debating what sports trainers 'really are' and when the 'exact date' of Summer comes to allow shorts. These rules for the Online Club Cash Games are absolutely crystal clear to me and it is my job to manage different circumstances as they arise, exactly like I have to do in live club, further more, players are not going to accidentally sit at these tables and accidentally break the rules because;

This is from the web site

We would not allow a player sit down at a cash game table in our live club and pull out a computer program that records everyone's hole cards and actions, produces thousands of stats to assist them in making decisions on every street and then even does the betting for them. Our doormen would be insta-kicking out any player who had the cheek to overlay this computer program over the whole table and try and use it to win money against our Club Members! Anyone detected using any type or form of Poker Tracking software on these tables will be have their online account closed and be barred for life from Dusk Till Dawn's live Club - just like at the Club!

*To be clear this rule only applies to these specific Dusk Till Dawn Online Club Cash Games Tables

Can I also say to players that currently use tracking software and therefore having questions about it's use - YOU are not the target customers for these club cash game tables, we prefer you to not play on these tables, there are plenty of choices out there. We only want a couple of tables running each night for our recreational club players- that's all this is. I can promise you that ANYONE found using any from of tracking software on these tables will be banned for life from Dusk Till Dawn's Live Club and Online, there is no excuse not to know these rules, just sign up and you will see how clear it is that you have accepted these rules. It is likely we will also name you to our members so that the recreational players know that we are serious about enforcement of the rules.

Please make your decisions whether to play on these tables based on this information. End of.

Cheers Simon

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:49:46 PM by DTD-ACES » Logged

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 01:53:07 AM »

I've seen some very poor imitations of 'live huds' rumoured and talked about...

I've never heard anyone discussing it being illegal or immoral or such.

If I were to turn up and use my phone to help me keep track of the game I'm in, what happened while I was there, remember any little things I thought I picked up on players - I would then get kicked out and banned for life???

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: