blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:21:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Annoying spot in Warmup
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Annoying spot in Warmup  (Read 10810 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »

A bit less of the 'fuck you', 'no fuck you', 'no fuck you sir I insist' might be helpful.

Back in the old days there's no way a thread like this would have got to 3 pages without HU4ROLLZ?

Does no one do HU4ROLLZ any more?

Is it because 'no one haz rollz, everyone's staked'?

lol this.

hu4rbreadrollz and million they wont be stale.

so many people who play mtts and are 'sickos' are backed that most recs/randoms wouldn't believe + you then hear the figures of mu that they are in and you just take a big swallow and think lol fyl.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »

andrewt such a good poster lol

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 04:59:47 PM »

andrewt such a good poster lol

typo meant andreww amirite?
Jono3131

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »

Cheers,

Ill keep it with me at all times.

The difficulty with explaining things to a troll is just that.  You would have got more of a response from all if you had posted the hand and asked DC his thought process etc, instead of getting the HH and pretending your the Hero to get some replies before using that as a weapon to take a shot at Dan.  Thats just low.

Acting like a douche will get result in people not liking you much, whether you flame their friends or not.

Also posting comments about "making less than working at Subway!" and overcharging people etc when this is his job is deffo below the belt.  If i came into your workplace (i assume you have one) and attempted to pick your day apart, im pretty sure you'd be p*ssed.

Someone tried that. The response was 'I beat a million hands'.

If you are assuming villain peels 3bet with 100% of hands, peels flop with 100% of hands, jams turn with 100% of hands, then it would be call. However he isn't.

Don't get the stuff about being mentally all in pre flop. Ok you want to be, but instead you get to the flop with 25bb. You don't have to butcher the rest of it
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2013, 05:27:42 PM »

Cheers,

The difficulty with explaining things to a troll is just that.  You would have got more of a response from all if you had posted the hand and asked DC his thought process etc, instead of getting the HH and pretending your the Hero to get some replies before using that as a weapon to take a shot at Dan.  Thats just low.

Acting like a douche will get result in people not liking you much, whether you flame their friends or not.

Also posting comments about "making less than working at Subway!" and overcharging people etc when this is his job is deffo below the belt.  If i came into your workplace (i assume you have one) and attempted to pick your day apart, im pretty sure you'd be p*ssed.

If you are assuming villain peels 3bet with 100% of hands, peels flop with 100% of hands, jams turn with 100% of hands, then it would be call. However he isn't.

Don't get the stuff about being mentally all in pre flop. Ok you want to be, but instead you get to the flop with 25bb. You don't have to butcher the rest of it

why are you even posting? sitout pre
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »

Cheers,

Everyone* butchers the odd hand every now and then.  Far rather see him post it rather than just give us KK < AA.   Whether he is worth 1.3 or not is a whole different argument.  People aren't taking his side because we are his mates, it is because you have gone about the discussion entirely the wrong way. 

* except Pleno obv.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Jono3131

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 05:43:21 PM »

Cheers,

Everyone* butchers the odd hand every now and then.  Far rather see him post it rather than just give us KK < AA.   Whether he is worth 1.3 or not is a whole different argument.  People aren't taking his side because we are his mates, it is because you have gone about the discussion entirely the wrong way. 

* except Pleno obv.

If he had posted 'yeh I know I just butchered it' I wouldn't of paid a blind bit of notice. I know more then most people butch hands. It was just the response, it seemed to me to be pretty arrogant. And if it wasn't being arrogant, parts of the game like this I am not understanding and would like to know.
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2013, 06:30:23 PM »

Cheers,

* except Pleno obv.

If he had posted 'yeh I know I just butchered it' I wouldn't of paid a blind bit of notice. I know more then most people butch hands. It was just the response, it seemed to me to be pretty arrogant. And if it wasn't being arrogant, parts of the game like this I am not understanding and would like to know.

You may have missed it but one of my first posts in this thread were me saying that I thought I played the hand badly, you might have missed that as there has been a lot of garbage in here. I even explained why the hand was played badly. I'll say it again, it was a shocking call! Secondly, I also said that I sent a PM to paulhouk apologising about my comment; it was my worst losing day of the year and I was feeling pretty grumpy. I'd hate to think I normally talk to people like that.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2013, 06:37:07 PM »

So what I am taking from this thread is that the hand was played shit, but nobody wants to say so because Dan is there friend. You can never understand your true roi because there is too much varience, but just play small stakes midweek, make less per hour then you would working in Subway, then sell at a high markup on Sunday in the big tournaments and say 'it's soft because there will be satellite qualifiers'

Jono3131:

you not have an idea how good Dan is at the game? you go on about ''true roi and variance'' but this is picking one single hand played badly. sigh..

maybe these links will help you?
http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=35140.0
http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=62452.15

5yr difference, still crushing the games he plays. 

To win at poker is to not have to play
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero 
UTG: folds
UTG+1: folds
MP: folds
MP+1: folds
HJ: folds
CO: folds
Str8$$$Homey: raises 1200 to 2400...

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
The Squid

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 08:22:10 PM »

Jono3131 the reason people are annoyed with your post is that posting a hand history of someone elses as if it's your own violates the trust people take for granted in a forum.

I come to this page to share in a poker discussion with like minded people. Occasionally just to help out other poker enthusiasts. I don't do it to inadvertantly partake in attacks on the skill level of other players. When someone posts a hand I assume they genuinely want to seek advice and improve not to highlight another member of the forums weaknesses.

Also using one hand to generate a discussion of what mark-up someone should justifiably be charging is foolish. Even if you watched someone as outstanding as Moorman or Brammer play an entire Sunday they will do at least a couple of plays that are horrendous. It's the nature of long hours multi-tabling.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »

A bit less of the 'fuck you', 'no fuck you', 'no fuck you sir I insist' might be helpful.

Back in the old days there's no way a thread like this would have got to 3 pages without HU4ROLLZ?

Does no one do HU4ROLLZ any more?

Is it because 'no one haz rollz, everyone's staked'?

6" or Footlong?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »

this jono beck?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2013, 12:18:23 PM »

this jono beck?

That's what I thought initially but can't be. Jono really sound lad and wouldn't be like this.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 12:18:44 PM »

Although think op got a little too much stick!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: