blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:16:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Felt colluded against in UKPC DTD Mega sat just finished now on ipoker..  (Read 57485 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2014, 02:57:44 AM »

So I call off vs rns when he has KK
The kid i busted with my qq
I called off frasers jam bvb when he had 77

Yeah sounds like I was picking on you

There was so much weird stuff going on i'd wager serious money that pm's were being exchanged somehow.

There was soft play against certain people and standard bubble play against me.

There was even mention in the chat of pm's being sent on here-on the direct bubble.

Let's see what Ipoker say.

Happy to be proved wrong.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2014, 03:03:16 AM »

All I know is that Nathan was getting a lot of free chips.

Basically ipoker will decide.

Again am happy to be proved wrong over this.
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 03:04:04 AM »

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (IPoker)
Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Thursday, February 20, 01:21:20 ET 2014
Table Dusk UKPC Mega Sat LP  821410032 (Real Money)
Seat 1 is the button
Seat 1: Player1 ( 48196 ) - VPIP: 26, PFR: 20, 3B: 8, AF: 2.5, Hands: 214
Seat 2: Player2 ( 217412 ) - VPIP: 58, PFR: 51, 3B: 27, AF: 0.0, Hands: 114
Seat 4: Player4 ( 39242 ) - VPIP: 12, PFR: 10, 3B: 9, AF: 0.0, Hands: 130
Seat 5: Player5 ( 50009 ) - VPIP: 10, PFR: 10, 3B: 6, AF: 4.0, Hands: 148
Seat 7: Hero ( 21478 ) - VPIP: 24, PFR: 18, 3B: 7, AF: 1.7, Hands: 3318
Seat 9: Player9 ( 38862 ) - VPIP: 18, PFR: 13, 3B: 4, AF: 2.0, Hands: 229
Player2 posts ante of [600].
Player4 posts ante of [600].
Player5 posts ante of [600].
Hero posts ante of [600].
Player9 posts ante of [600].
Player1 posts ante of [600].
Player2 posts small blind [3000].
Player4 posts big blind [6000].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [   ]
Player5 folds

Hero raises [20878]
Player9 folds
Player1 folds
Player2 folds
Player4 folds

Hero wins 33478 from main pot

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2014, 03:13:13 AM »

All I know is that it wasn't like 1/2 weird moments.

More like 10+

Millibink even said in the chat that he'd pm'd nathan on the direct bubble-but on the other table that we were all on-I had both open.

I felt that Guy/yarp23 was attempting to make sure it was me that bubbled and not the other 4.

The hand histories won't lie and Ipoker will decide.

Good night.
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 03:16:11 AM »

Being in position to the guy who is open jamming every unopened hand is never going to be nice. ul bro

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 03:20:54 AM »

Being in position to the guy who is open jamming every unopened hand is never going to be nice. ul bro

I actually wasn't angry with you specifically mate.

Obviously it was a nice result for you to get the walks etc.

Just seemed very strange in the context+did you notice the weird peel's pre and post flop play when so shallow?

It all stank of chip dumping and collusion to me.

I have never been so certain of something.

I actually doubt ipoker would accuse you of being anything bar a grateful beneficiary though.

Gl in the comp.

Dom
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 03:49:07 AM »

Obviously reading back through this a great deal of it will seem like sour grapes.

Am fine if people think that as long as I know the truth, which is that win or lose i'd have reported it+write this here.

There were too many instances of the big stack jamming every hand blind, and then calling preflop and donating a little post to another ss.

Or when he'd open fold to a bb with 3x. Not once did this occur versus me and I felt up against a team.

I guess if it's covert collusion then it's hard to prove and perhaps it's somewhat normal on the bubble.

This I was sure was about as overt as you could get, about as subtle as a brick.

Am currently looking for hands to post to explain my points better, I just can't seem to copy them from ipoker.

I'll stop posting now as I am obv ranting and might sound like a bitter grape lover.

I'll await ipoker's response and then post again.

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 03:55:40 AM »

Obviously reading back through this a great deal of it will seem like sour grapes.

Am fine if people think that as long as I know the truth, which is that win or lose i'd have reported it+write this here.

There were too many instances of the big stack jamming every hand blind, and then calling preflop and donating a little post to another ss.

Or when he'd open fold to a bb with 3x. Not once did this occur versus me and I felt up against a team.

I guess if it's covert collusion then it's hard to prove and perhaps it's somewhat normal on the bubble.

This I was sure was about as overt as you could get, about as subtle as a brick.

Am currently looking for hands to post to explain my points better, I just can't seem to copy them from ipoker.

I'll stop posting now as I am obv ranting and might sound like a bitter grape lover.

I'll await ipoker's response and then post again.

How long does it take for ipoker to look into these things? like 2 weeks+?

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 07:09:55 AM »

Spent all night going through the 46 bubble hands.

Imo 7 of them are very interesting and i've asked ipoker to look into them fully.

Apologies to Nathan, I don't think you were involved now after due consideration.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 08:22:58 AM »

Spent all night going through the 46 bubble hands.

Imo 7 of them are very interesting and i've asked ipoker to look into them fully.

Apologies to Nathan, I don't think you were involved now after due consideration.

Lol! Please go back & read your op where you were certain it was me & ultra!

I honestly have no concerns what so ever. I would recommend you start your HH review from 500/1000 blinds. I would also suggest you do that whilst considering if I was colluding with you.  I must have r/f vs you at least 7 times in a very short period if time

Im sure I poker will confirm the same.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 08:27:44 AM »

Why do u read blonde without signing in?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 08:28:06 AM »

going to the bank to change lots of 50p's
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 08:34:56 AM »

We debated this at length last year and amongst the useful conclusions were...

For the avoidance of any doubt, Players SUSPECTED (by other players) should NOT be named on the Forum, that is the very strong view of the mods.

Hence your post was deleted, Sadly amongst the tsunami of others from you last night, the content of it was missed at the time

and these

Nick is looking at this, he is away at the moment, he is trying to get ipoker to switch the chat off x places from the bubble. This is a no brainer and goes without saying that we need to be right on top of this. What do other online poker sites do about this - every online site must have bubbles in sats and tournies, what happens in the $200,000 GTE on Sunday nights in ipoker?  Rob

Hi Guys

From tonight we are banning the chat nearing the bubble this should eliminate players trying to discuss the bubble.

I have also sent off the previous nights chats to be reviewed by the fraud and security team and if we find any players to have colluded we will take appropriate action.

If you have any concerns with particular players please email them to support@dusktilldawnpoker.com and they will be able to send off immediately.

Cheers Nicola

Presumably there's a software issue that means chat can't be switched off, but these problems will continue to crop up from time to time until chat and bubble play is at least observed/moderated.

What happens in the live Sats with 10 seats when they get to bubble time? Does the TD stand over them making sure it's all above board? I know that Simon warns players on the FT bubble in Grands Prix that soft playing to make sure a Golden Chip holder survives is punishable by disqualification...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 09:03:15 AM »

lolz, just woke up to this. wowzers

Ps- I believe Fun4fraser and millidonk on here both won seats and although short stacks i'm not accusing them of the collusion at all.

I believe it was between 2/3 specific players on 1 table and at least 1 on the other table was guilty of at best attempting to collude.

Confused. Who is being accused here then?

I just want to point out Guy is probs my best friend in poker, he was actually in my house playing this, I was in the dining room on my sexy set up and he was in the living room on his laptop. I can categorically assure you at no point did we see each other's hands or talk about what we had. The sicko actually made a joke of wanting to bust me when he jammed or raised 99% of my bbs. If anything I would say it looked dodgey on your part as he raise/folded to about 7 or 8 of your jams.

Obv I am not overly happy about this thread but if it gets iPoker to block chat and add in h2h then it will be worth it. The chat on the other table was a complete joke "raise and I will fold to you mate", "giving a walk etc."

More than happy for hands to be sent to ipokez. Would wager Yarp took more bbs off me than any other player at the table and were 'supposed' to be friends. Sad

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 09:30:17 AM »

Locked at request of Dtd. Will post when at the club later and I can c and p a note to me received overnight.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: