blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:55:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 159388 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #645 on: August 03, 2017, 10:58:42 AM »

Great episode!
Fantastic narrative and performances and a lot less big CGI battles.

I missed how Bran got to Winterfell from the Wall? As in episode 1 or 2 he and Meera turned up at the Wall and then we saw no more of it.

Euron's face when he asks Jaimie if Cersei likes a finger up the bum :-) priceless. What a character.

Looked like they arrived with a few other people so maybe the nightswatch had a couple of men drag them to winterfell since hes is Jons brother.  Either that or Meera dragged him down, the look on her face was deffo one of "He's your problem now!"  Cheesy

Meera being in Winterfell is interesting in that her father Howland Reed might show up to pick her up and Howland also knows the truth about Jons true parentage and Bran knows that he knows.

How do you even remember this stuff? I struggle remembering what I had for dinner last night.

We don't remember it. We're GoT geeks..... We watch YouTube analysis videos immediately following every episode and they remind us.....

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: August 03, 2017, 10:45:48 PM »

Great episode!
Fantastic narrative and performances and a lot less big CGI battles.

I missed how Bran got to Winterfell from the Wall? As in episode 1 or 2 he and Meera turned up at the Wall and then we saw no more of it.

Euron's face when he asks Jaimie if Cersei likes a finger up the bum :-) priceless. What a character.

Looked like they arrived with a few other people so maybe the nightswatch had a couple of men drag them to winterfell since hes is Jons brother.  Either that or Meera dragged him down, the look on her face was deffo one of "He's your problem now!"  Cheesy

Meera being in Winterfell is interesting in that her father Howland Reed might show up to pick her up and Howland also knows the truth about Jons true parentage and Bran knows that he knows.

How do you even remember this stuff? I struggle remembering what I had for dinner last night.

We don't remember it. We're GoT geeks..... We watch YouTube analysis videos immediately following every episode and they remind us.....

This
diondustbin

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 03, 2017, 11:17:33 PM »

and still dont really get it all!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 04, 2017, 01:09:40 AM »

I'm really surprised that people don't suspect meissandre or tyrian to be sabotaging Dany though. Tyrian loves Jamie after all, would he really be there at battle trying to kill him? Meissandre very odd too, Davos couldn't hear her accent, she started to have sex with grey worm. Could she be Mellisandre who killed her whilst visiting and using her face? Haven't heard this at all so maybe very far off.

I'm expecting dragon to die next episode but dany to win the war (also haven't heard anybody say this) one more be finished off by the whitewalkers later on so they will be left with one dragon but most likely john snow and the rejuvenated starks on her side. cersei will likely be gg, maybe Tyrian persuades Jamie to join them once Cerei is mauled by the final dragon. Also expecting Ned Stark to come back at one point, maybe he worged into a flying bird as he looked up and got his head cut off and comes to help out somehow, somewhere.

Arya to kill littlefinger soon I imagine. Maybe Sansa commands Brienne to kill him after Bran tells her about what he's seen and how he betrayed Ned, and then as she goes to do it, Ayra slips in with her needle and kills him.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: August 04, 2017, 04:43:53 AM »

I'm really surprised that people don't suspect meissandre or tyrian to be sabotaging Dany though. Tyrian loves Jamie after all, would he really be there at battle trying to kill him? Meissandre very odd too, Davos couldn't hear her accent, she started to have sex with grey worm. Could she be Mellisandre who killed her whilst visiting and using her face? Haven't heard this at all so maybe very far off.

I'm expecting dragon to die next episode but dany to win the war (also haven't heard anybody say this) one more be finished off by the whitewalkers later on so they will be left with one dragon but most likely john snow and the rejuvenated starks on her side. cersei will likely be gg, maybe Tyrian persuades Jamie to join them once Cerei is mauled by the final dragon. Also expecting Ned Stark to come back at one point, maybe he worged into a flying bird as he looked up and got his head cut off and comes to help out somehow, somewhere.

Arya to kill littlefinger soon I imagine. Maybe Sansa commands Brienne to kill him after Bran tells her about what he's seen and how he betrayed Ned, and then as she goes to do it, Ayra slips in with her needle and kills him.

A fine mix of wild theories and outright trolls

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #650 on: August 04, 2017, 11:10:32 AM »

3x dragons, although Dany is mother they can attach to any Targaryens... so John Snow to be dragon rider at some point and have a dragon.

Dany to have a dragon obv.

Tyrion to be  the mad kings kid (hence why his dad hated him) and get the 3rd dragon.

Dany to return over the seas with dragon and un-sullied to be Queen / Khalessi

John to rule the 7 kingdoms / Iron throne.

Tyrion and dragon return to old world with Jamie to make their own empire.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: August 04, 2017, 11:12:28 AM »

My prediction is we will see lots of boobs and lots of winkies and your favourite character will die.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 04, 2017, 11:30:40 AM »

First three episodes have just been about balancing things so it's not just a boring walkover where Dany basically nukes everyone.

Next episode will be all in Dany's favour. No chance of a dragon dying just yet, that'll be episode 6 when the white walkers get involved, might see an ice giant bring down a dragon somehow. Be nice to see one become an ice dragon.

Big death next episode will be Littlefinger. Bran will see something that he did, possibly the betrayal of Ned, he'll tell Sansa and she'll get Arya to waste him whilst wearing an old Nan face.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 04, 2017, 11:41:22 AM »

Would love to see a giant versus dragon fight.

I also think at some point Bran is going to warg into a dragon - and it will work and make the dragon do something specific that they need (like bomb the white walkers with shards of dragon glass maybe (?) ) - but that will be the last thing he does; he'll get trapped in the dragon. Could be the time for the giant v dragon fight then even.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 04, 2017, 12:01:25 PM »

Waiting for white walking Hodor...... and Bran warging into him
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 04, 2017, 12:17:46 PM »

Waiting for white walking Hodor...... and Bran warging into him

Did you see this week's Thronecast episode?  Kristian Nairn was a guest and was asked about being a white walker Hodor.  He said he was well up for it and would love to rip Bran's head off!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 04, 2017, 09:36:56 PM »

fuck me, episode 4 was best ever?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: August 04, 2017, 09:38:47 PM »

No spoilers please, this is US TV pace, not leaked episode pace
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 04, 2017, 11:43:09 PM »

If anyone puts spoilers from that leaked episode on here they are officially a c**t.

Just saying.

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 05, 2017, 02:27:24 PM »

No spoilers from me but can confirm it's a very good one!

Feed em rice.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: