blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 158780 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: April 22, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »

It won't be the episode everyone remembers but I think it is one of my all time favourites.

Just so much to love, so many funny and sweet moments + the intricate politics that makes GOT so damn engrossing. Every actor/actress just killing every scene.

Going to need plenty of tissues for next week.

Agreed.

Thought it was superb.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #856 on: April 22, 2019, 05:01:17 PM »

It won't be the episode everyone remembers but I think it is one of my all time favourites.

Just so much to love, so many funny and sweet moments + the intricate politics that makes GOT so damn engrossing. Every actor/actress just killing every scene.

Agreed.

Thought it was superb.

Ditto.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 22, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »

I like GoT but not quite as much as you  Grin

Ah! The element of surprise
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #858 on: April 22, 2019, 05:59:27 PM »

I like GoT but not quite as much as you  Grin

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2019, 07:13:26 PM »

It was literally a primer for about five people we love getting absolutely massacred next week.

Gotta hand it to GoT though, I have no idea who
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 23, 2019, 02:03:39 AM »

Can't wait until they all realize hiding in the crypt vs an enemy who can raise the dead is a terrible idea... I feel like this is a pretty badly thought out storyline... Seriously, how can none of them realize?

Wasn't a fan of the Arya / Gendry scene either... Doesn't really feel like Arya's character needed that.

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 23, 2019, 12:45:26 PM »

Can't wait until they all realize hiding in the crypt vs an enemy who can raise the dead is a terrible idea... I feel like this is a pretty badly thought out storyline... Seriously, how can none of them realize?

Wasn't a fan of the Arya / Gendry scene either... Doesn't really feel like Arya's character needed that.

The starks in the crypt will rise and fight for the living

And Robert once said to ned something along the lines of ‘I have a son you have a daughter let’s join our houses’ or some shit
7/1 for them to marry!
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 23, 2019, 01:45:03 PM »

I'll be very disappointed if they present the dead rising to kill those in the crypt as a 'twist' - I  have seen people speculate that the Iron in the swords that cover them will stop them rising; but I think that comes from actual folklore rather than GoT lore.

Speculatively I'm guessing the series will pan out something like
ep 3: big battle - Night King dies - his army of Wights die and the remaining White Walkers flee - everybody turns the army south to Cersei;episode ends with one of the White Walkers growing a crown out to become the new Night King
                       - I think Brienne will die in Jamie's arms, to reverse what he said before about dying in the arms of the woman he loves; a more basic version of that would be if Jamie dies in her arms.
                         (and I'm guessing a couple of other major-ish characters)
ep 4: setting up pieces episode - both armies of the living converging; might be a good time for Jon and Danaerys to have a falling out - make it a three way battle.
ep 5: Battle for the living - followed by some kind of agreement; would make sense if Jon keeps the North but as an under King to Danaerys
            (Jamie to die in Cersei's arms if he doesn't die before; Hound and Mountain to kill each other)
ep 6: Battle for the dead; the new Night King has resurrected the dead on his way down south and reaches Kings Landing
         - everybody dies - the dead win
         - I don't actually think that's going to be how it ends but it would be cool Cheesy

I think Arya's face stealing is going to be critical at some point - maybe a way to defeat the mercenaries by taking the place of their leader (?)

Obviously I'm hoping for any single thing to be right so I can claim foresight Smiley

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 23, 2019, 03:00:53 PM »

Interesting videos/theories on little finger still being alive on YouTube
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 24, 2019, 11:57:49 PM »

Bollocks, it was boring.......crack on with the anticipated scrap......
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #865 on: April 25, 2019, 11:33:09 AM »

Just watch this for a couple of hours, it's all action.  Smiley

The older I get, the better I was.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #866 on: April 28, 2019, 04:59:00 PM »

Martin Luther King Jr
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 28, 2019, 05:28:04 PM »

Is episode 3 on Sky Atlantic tonight?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #868 on: April 28, 2019, 05:40:29 PM »

2.30am i believe

Martin Luther King Jr
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 29, 2019, 03:37:55 AM »

OK, I'll go first.

Holy shitballs!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: