blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:13:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  AmayaStars
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AmayaStars  (Read 148332 times)
WellChief

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: July 03, 2017, 08:48:15 PM »

He's telling you porkies. It was hand for hand from 53 left, and the guy that came 51st (figlarz) blinded down to an ante or something and busted normally in hand for hand play (and was the only all-in). 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 03, 2017, 09:36:07 PM »

Sigh

Logged in just now to find my rewards have been reset for the month (I was on supernova).  Guessing that means chests are in force for the UK right now and supernova has gone. 

Come on Party, please introduce a load more O8 tournaments and lots of tournaments that finish at a reasonable hour on a school night.

meh, no idea what is going on.  I think the target has been reset at the start of the month when it isn't normally if you are supernova.  Though can't be absolutely sure I was near the top of the 2500 target as I have been away a while.  Has this happened to anyone else or am I imagining it?

supernova is now monthly until they phase it out and bring in an appalling replacement 

more rake is better Smiley

also powerup poker looks stupid and another rake money grab yay !!

Thanks.  Guess that means my points have been halved then.  Splendid.

Guess I pay all the rake until almost meeting my new target and then they just halve it again.

It is an honour to do my bit for the ecosystem.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 03, 2017, 10:32:20 PM »

He's telling you porkies. It was hand for hand from 53 left, and the guy that came 51st (figlarz) blinded down to an ante or something and busted normally in hand for hand play (and was the only all-in). 

I'm talking about the National sat for the 1k plus expenses. My friend Marek came 51st.

guy in 50th and not listed alphabetically.

Click to see full-size image.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 04, 2017, 03:24:20 AM »

I'm talking about the National sat for the 1k plus expenses. My friend Marek came 51st.

guy in 50th and not listed alphabetically.

Click to see full-size image.

ahhh i didnt see this sat

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2017, 10:42:48 PM »

In the end Stars admitted there was a problem with the H4H and gave my friend the seat. WP to them for doing the right thing.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 14, 2017, 12:12:28 AM »

I think it is nearing the end for me.

I had about £100 in the account.  I topped up £500 tonight.  Played a few small o8 games, ran bad, earned about 20 cents from chests. 

My account now reads GBP £480.34.  Available to withdraw £86.21

So I can only withdraw £86 from my £500 I have just depositted?   

It seems if I click on a chest to take my 20 cents, then I have to play through all the money in my account before I can withdraw it? 

I have got no deposit bonuses, the only person who has paid in to my account today is me, and there are no bonuses showing on my account.  I have completed all my KYCs and

I tried to withdraw the £480 as a test, and I simply wasn't allowed to.

How is that even possible?  It seems like they have just flat out stolen £400 of my £500 deposit.  Beggars belief. 

I have complained to stars already. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: July 14, 2017, 11:03:24 AM »

I think it is nearing the end for me.

I had about £100 in the account.  I topped up £500 tonight.  Played a few small o8 games, ran bad, earned about 20 cents from chests. 

My account now reads GBP £480.34.  Available to withdraw £86.21

So I can only withdraw £86 from my £500 I have just depositted?   

It seems if I click on a chest to take my 20 cents, then I have to play through all the money in my account before I can withdraw it? 

I have got no deposit bonuses, the only person who has paid in to my account today is me, and there are no bonuses showing on my account.  I have completed all my KYCs and

I tried to withdraw the £480 as a test, and I simply wasn't allowed to.

How is that even possible?  It seems like they have just flat out stolen £400 of my £500 deposit.  Beggars belief. 

I have complained to stars already. 

Keep us posted on this please.

The older I get, the better I was.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: July 14, 2017, 11:30:16 AM »

Deposited £120 earlier today, noticed that my amount available to withdraw is £120 less than my total amount. Looked at the withdrawal policy at https://www.pokerstars.uk/poker/real-money/cashouts/:

In addition, all funds that are:

deposited to your Stars Account
    or received by a transfer from another player

must be wagered before a withdrawal can be requested, and a 48-hour delay from your last deposit may be imposed on withdrawals with certain payment methods. This feature is designed to protect our players against collusion and fraud. You will be able to submit your withdrawal request once the 48 hours have elapsed.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 14, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »

Deposited £120 earlier today, noticed that my amount available to withdraw is £120 less than my total amount. Looked at the withdrawal policy at https://www.pokerstars.uk/poker/real-money/cashouts/:

In addition, all funds that are:

deposited to your Stars Account
    or received by a transfer from another player

must be wagered before a withdrawal can be requested, and a 48-hour delay from your last deposit may be imposed on withdrawals with certain payment methods. This feature is designed to protect our players against collusion and fraud. You will be able to submit your withdrawal request once the 48 hours have elapsed.

Hmm.  Has that changed?  I knew it applied to transfers.  Applying it to deposits using a debit card from someone who has played there for years seems very wrong.  They know the card, I have met all kyc requirements.  Surely they shouldn't be allowed to stop me withdrawing my money? It just looks like a company using a pretence to make you carry on gambling when you want to withdraw.

I know people say the gambling commission is ineffective, but I wonder what they will say about this.  I would hope they take a very dim view of it.  I use a lot of gambling companies and haven't come across this before. 

superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #534 on: July 14, 2017, 11:41:32 AM »

I don't know if it's changed. I agree though, no way they can be allowed to force you to wager all the deposit surely? I'm going to check back in 48 hours and see if it has become withdrawable.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 14, 2017, 11:47:16 AM »

I don't know if it's changed. I agree though, no way they can be allowed to force you to wager all the deposit surely? I'm going to check back in 48 hours and see if it has become withdrawable.

Let me know please. I normally play fridays so am likely to play through anyway.  Might be my last Friday at this rate.  If they are going to start insisting on play through of deposits I am off.  I get the 48 hour rule and am not objecting to that.

Anyone know what party tournaments finish at a reasonable hour (1am ish uk).

Cheers

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 14, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »

Pokerstars is not a site that is poker friendly anymore !

I am surprised more hasn't been made of this latest Stars greed fest  , it makes sense them sneaking it in whilst The WSOP is on

this is the thoughts from a well known grinder on the new scheme  .........

"After 20 k hands the rakeback is at 4 % .  And the ''funny'' thing is that the points needed to get the reward boxes grow, so I suppose that in the end you won't be able to get any rakeback because the ''personalised'' requirements needed to get any boxes will be unatainable . So it's harder and harder to get them. The last one was funny . After raking 25 dolars they gave me 7 stars coins. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" followed by "personalised I guess means - we do whatever we like and nobody can verify us"

https://www.highstakesdb.com/8000-pokerstars-rewards-system-is-none-too-rewarding.aspx

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 14, 2017, 01:44:03 PM »

I don't think it will be.

My last deposit was £50 ($63.06) on 3rd July. Played some micro comps and my current balance is $55.66. My "Available to Withdraw" balance is $2.50.

Just sent this to Stars support:

You appear to have recently changed your withdrawal policy and now require me to fully wager my deposit before I can withdraw the balance. This was not previously the case and I do not recollect agreeing to a change in your terms and conditions to allow this change.
Please arrange for my full balance to be withdrawn to my nominated VISA card in the next 72 hours.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 14, 2017, 01:57:32 PM »

This can't have happened, I haven't seen a video from DNegs telling us all how amazing this change is and pretending he's still got some integrity left!

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 14, 2017, 03:08:20 PM »

Strange how nobody seems to have posted about this on 2 plus 2 yet.  Maybe I am going mad, but I can't see it in the recent posts anyway.  I can't post on there, as I forgot my password years ago.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: