blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:43:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  walking along, singing a song
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: walking along, singing a song  (Read 95588 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2015, 07:13:31 AM »

I know maybe when I get over this man flu I can have a cpl of becks to help me sleep

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2015, 07:42:52 AM »

Ok taxing question for you maths gurus, if I was to run for 1 hour at an average speed of 12 miles per hour, then run for 60 minutes  at  an average speed of 6 miles an hour while playing fair Scotland in Russia 2018 and scoring the winning hat trick before being replaced how far will I have run.

Answer none but I will have just had my daily 2 hours sleep, was a bad dream  after all I the goal keeper.

But this answers a question I am often asks can i walk in my dreams

I can drive the moon to far flung galaxies in my dreams if they were a little longer I might even get to meet et

Flying keepers was always such great fun.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 31, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »

I always wanted to know as a kid why keepers were not always flying

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2015, 12:26:02 AM »

made me smile

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »

so having only seen avengers assembled and antman of the marvil films and tv series i have decided i need to catch up on what i have missed before the glut of films hit the market in the next couple of years so going to watch them in chronological order starting with watching captain america today

http://geektyrant.com/news/graphic-shows-how-to-watch-every-marvel-cinematic-universe-film-and-tv-show-in-chronological-order

UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2015, 05:27:09 PM »

I thought Iron Man was the first in the series? 
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2015, 06:07:18 PM »

iron man was first made the order i have been told to watch them is based on when in time they were set

watched captain america and the one shot agent carter today
going to try fitting in the tv series of captain america inbetween the NFL over the next week
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:10:28 PM by Ironside » Logged

SuperJez

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2015, 06:55:44 PM »

Nice diary iron you been playing any poker recently bud
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2015, 08:32:50 PM »

not for a few months now sleeping problem has been too much for the poker

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »

got agent carter watched now onto ironman

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2015, 08:19:24 PM »

so lying in my bed last night not sleeping as per normal and decided i should really watch a film

not wanting to put on thor the next in the line of the marvels i plumpt for Die Hard 3 then Beverly hills cop 2

got me thinking about films and there follow up

in which order would you rate the films in the series

die hard
beverly hills cop
lethal weapon
rocky
rambo
back to the future

for me its

die hard 3,1,2,4,5
beverly hills cop 2,1,3
lethal weapon 3,2,1,4
rocky  4,1,3,2,6,5
rambo 1,2,3,4
back to the future 3,1,2 infact not much between any of them

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 22, 2015, 12:08:07 PM »

getting a new car on the 15th of jan just ordered the Audi A1 1.6TDI sport diesel

options really got narrowed between it and a peugeot 208 1.2 petrol and chose the audi despite kinboshi
trying to talk me into a 5 door honda civic and to park on street in the wind rain and snow

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2015, 09:26:43 AM »

getting a new car on the 15th of jan just ordered the Audi A1 1.6TDI sport diesel

options really got narrowed between it and a peugeot 208 1.2 petrol and chose the audi despite kinboshi
trying to talk me into a 5 door honda civic and to park on street in the wind rain and snow

Ignore Boshi. That's a great choice.

The older I get, the better I was.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 27, 2015, 09:35:38 PM »

Anyone spotted any bargains online for black friday? i was thinking of dipping my toes into GTA on steam just so when my nephew finally is allowed to play it i have an edge can get the early ones for all under £5 some for £1.49 IV is only a fiver is it worth it or should i jump straight in with GTA V with 40% off

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 22, 2015, 12:40:42 AM »

this next post is TL and poorly written and you dont need to read it but i just needed to put this in writing somewhere

i had a really sad moment in my life on the early hours of Saturday morning, i had been out to a bar in a town called lossiemouth which had a DJ and dance floor. Now i like to get out of the pub 15 minutes before it closes so i can get into the car wheelchair stowed and away from the pub before the crowd leaves as they just mill on the "dirt track" while is a steep hill for ages waiting for taxis and its a nightmare to get away.
On Saturday morning the friends i were with took ages finishing the drinks so got away 5 minutes before it closed as there was 2 of them i also needed to get them to put the bulk of my chair in the boot. I threw the smaller parts onto the back seat behind me leaving space for one of my passengers to sit and belt up in the back and the other the front seat. We got away just before the crowd came out and headed for elgin (4 miles) for some food, as we left lossiemouth there is a long very straight road of 1.5-2 miles. At that time of night there is very little traffic on it mainly just taxis either taking people to elgin or back from elgin as the pubs close but the clubs are still open for another 90 minutes. As it happened on saturday morning there was a car coming towards me so i kept my lights on dipped, i hadnt got far down the road when suddenly out of nowhere a pedestrian appeared from no where, luckily he stepped into the verge and i pulled out soon enough to miss him. Unfortunately i found out over the weekend a driver only a few minutes behind me wasnt so lucky and the  young 21 year old pedestrian died.
Many a time i have driven that road and stopped to pick someone random stranger up even at that time of night, its a small area everyone knows someone you know, Or they are  in the RAF its very safe to do so (ok i wouldn't advise it for a female on her own) the worst that going to happen is they will throw up in your car, and you will take it round the next day for them to clean it or pay for a valet. On saturday morning though i was past him and half way down the road before i even though about stopping (as i didnt see him till it was too late) and all i did was cuss for him being so far on the wrong side the road in dark clothing. when i did think of stopping i was so far down road and remembered half my wheelchair was on the back seat.  My passengers never even saw him and wondered what i had weaved to avoid maybe a deer rabbit cat or dog all very common in the area.
First time in my life that something i could/should of done has injured another person some people will say i should forget it i wasnt to know and people walk that road on a friday night saturday morning all the time but i just feel bad.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:42:54 AM by Ironside » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: