blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:42:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272611 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)  (Read 97840 times)
smurf

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2015, 10:05:54 PM »

well one things for sure...those 1p feeders are seeing a huge increase in traffic 150-250 runners for the last few days in each one.

I think its because these are the only sats we currently have on site, when we start the Sky £1K sats this Sunday and the Grand Prix Golden Chips Sats on Monday,  im would expect these pennyroll numbers will drop.

Cheers Aces

It's all good for DTD...i'm assuming all sorts of feeders will eventually hit the site just like the old site once it gets going.
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2015, 12:22:39 PM »

What's the general consensus on the currency thing ?

I've had a party account for a while which is in USD.

I see that the DTD sats are currently running in USD even though the target live event will be in GBP.  Is the plan going forward for the DTD satellites to run in GBP, or is it just going to be a case of exchange rates being monitored to ensure they are rounded as close as possible from event to event.

Ideally I would like my account in GBP so I can deposit and withdraw in GBP, with satellites in GBP for live events in GBP, but appreciate this might not be possible.  Would be good to know what DTD's plans are before I go trying to change the currency on my account.

Cheers

ActionDanS

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2015, 07:44:06 PM »

Hi, hope this is the rigt PP thread to mention this.

Just signed up with a view to doing the £250 deposit bonus. As I was doing so, live chat came online and stated that I can only get up to £30 matched? as a welcome bonus?

Obv this is substantially less than I had hoped.

NB, i didn't download the software from the DTD website as I already had it on my laptop. This is a brand new account.

Have I messed up here or has the bonus offer expired? What are my options?

I haven't deposited yet as a result of this.
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2015, 08:55:21 PM »

What's the general consensus on the currency thing ?

I've had a party account for a while which is in USD.

I see that the DTD sats are currently running in USD even though the target live event will be in GBP.  Is the plan going forward for the DTD satellites to run in GBP, or is it just going to be a case of exchange rates being monitored to ensure they are rounded as close as possible from event to event.

Ideally I would like my account in GBP so I can deposit and withdraw in GBP, with satellites in GBP for live events in GBP, but appreciate this might not be possible.  Would be good to know what DTD's plans are before I go trying to change the currency on my account.

Cheers

Defo set your account up in £.

One of my proposals to party is for have the option of running MTT's is £

Cheers Rob
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »

Seriously I try to think one positive thing to say about this DTD's decision. Unfortunately I can't. With all due respect to what Rob done for live poker over the years, this PartyShocker decision just goes along the same line: as soon as DTD gets something right (live tournaments, buy inn levels even ipoker over older client), somebody is just very ken to press that 'self destruct' bottom for good measure. That happened in the past with deepstack buyinns, cancellation of XXL then they they getting 150+ a night and now this. I really wonder did DTD even attempted to do some market research like talking to customers? It is seriously difficult to believe that it has or even if they did it is hard to believe anybody supported this idea in numbers.

Cannot add a lot to the PartyPokers problems, as majority has been mentioned above, except the fact that some kind of additional malware is getting installed in pc/laptops as even after proper installations, I found some files 'nicely hiding' in laptop yer later.

Definately not going to use Party Poker and that is a shame, as it also will significantly limit attendance to DTD live tournaments (as I live far away, and would play major events just if satellite in).  

Basically not thought through decision at all.

Hi Alonso.

That (highlighted) is an extraordinary suggestion. How do you know that?

I know I'm a personal friend of Rob, dating back to pre DTD times, so my view may be biased, but I have to tell you this.

I have conducted a great deal of business with Rob down the years, on behalf of different organisations - blonde, APAT, Sky Poker (UKPC) etc.

And Rob, when discussing plans, proposals, & deals, is a perfect pain in the arse. A meeting scheduled for 1 hour can easily take 8 hours, he is so thorough & meticulous, & the e-Mails flow by the hundred when you deal with Rob.

We are currently working together (me on behalf of Sky Poker) on the next UKPC. It's a rare morning when I don't log on at 6am & find 4 or 5 e-Mails from him, sent at 1, 2 & 3am, all detail, detail, detail. He has every stat & piece of data in front of him, or in his head.

Cutting a deal to align with an Online Poker site is not exactly easy.

This deal with Party has been concluded after many many months of intense scrutiny by Rob, & dozens of meetings.

He might have got it wrong, we shall see, (I hope not), but it will not have been for lack of thought.   

+1

Rob knows his stuff and sometimes big decisions need to be made for the long term good of the product.

This seems a well aligned partnership for both parties (no pun), good luck to them.
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2015, 04:32:36 AM »

Guys,

Thanks for all feedback so far.

Your posts are not in vain one bit, the process is to add constructive feedback (from blondepoker, social media, emails, face to face etc etc ) to a Customer Experience Report that summarises :

1. Bugs and glitches

2. Improvements and suggestions

3. General Feedback

Then, I meet with partypoker key decision makers in an organised and timely manner and then provide UK players with a monthly Customer Roadmap - so we all know what actions are being taken, features and improvements coming, or if partypoker just say "no",  etc.

I can't come on here and say "I will sort this by by 7:22am on 5th March" like we do for DTD, this a patience game, we are dealing with a big Plc global company but one that does want to listen to you - you all know that I will listen and represent your views, comments and suggestions so keep them coming.

Keep the faith. Things will be slow but in right direction.

Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 04:43:07 AM by robyong » Logged
silverslick

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2015, 03:32:26 PM »

Hi Rob, I set up an account on Saturday in GBP. Support was helpful, I have my deposit bonus and have started playing. I found the menus a bit slow going and not very obvious to use. I wanted to look at $10 and $20 sng's but found I had to flick between menus rather than combine them in to one. I could not see how to filter MTT's to values I would be interested in but will look again. Overall experience was fine but I only had 2 tables going while I started.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 02:55:56 PM »

I used £220 of DTD tourney credit to be credited as 2x £110 UKPC mini online day 1 tickets. However I made day 2 with an above average stack and didn't Fire the 2nd ticket. It's now stuck in my account as a $165 UKPC mini ticket. As it is branded as a UKPC mini ticket I can't use it for any other $165, such as the UKIPT, unless another UKPC mini makes an appearance.

Can this ticket either be switched to a UKIPT $165 ticket to be used in the party sats or refunded back as £110 DTD tourney credit at the club?

I've messaged Glenn a few times about this and he has said there is no procedure in place for dealing with this but he will see what he can do. It's been a few weeks though and I'd like to get it sorted while the sats are still running on Party or before I'm next there for UKIPT and potentially using it for buyins

My party login is JRod_Fett

Cheers
Paul

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 03:49:43 PM »

I used £220 of DTD tourney credit to be credited as 2x £110 UKPC mini online day 1 tickets. However I made day 2 with an above average stack and didn't Fire the 2nd ticket. It's now stuck in my account as a $165 UKPC mini ticket. As it is branded as a UKPC mini ticket I can't use it for any other $165, such as the UKIPT, unless another UKPC mini makes an appearance.

Can this ticket either be switched to a UKIPT $165 ticket to be used in the party sats or refunded back as £110 DTD tourney credit at the club?

I've messaged Glenn a few times about this and he has said there is no procedure in place for dealing with this but he will see what he can do. It's been a few weeks though and I'd like to get it sorted while the sats are still running on Party or before I'm next there for UKIPT and potentially using it for buyins

My party login is JRod_Fett

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul,

Tickets are in the process of being pulled and will be held on a list at DTD. Can you check if your ticket has disappeared?

Glenn

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2015, 02:01:08 PM »

would it be possible for PP to put up a warning about where the end tournament of a satellite is going to be played?

i fully appreciate that there is a huge amount of value in the penny feeders, but the number of australians, russians (lolrussians), hungarians etc etc makes it a tad frustrating when they could potentialy win a seat, and not be able to get to play it.

Of course then this might end up turning into an issue when said player argues that if they cannot play they are entitled to the cash value, which will, in turn, take money out of the man tournament pot

just a suggestion

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2015, 12:59:14 PM »

With pokerstars pretty unplayable it would be a great time for a site wide reload bonus. HINT
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2015, 02:09:48 PM »

Off the top of my head, all for MTTs;

I would personally like to get them to go h4h one from ITM instead of two as it makes it sooooooo slow and blinds go up much faster than they should. People still stall anyway because they are dumb and altogether this has a significant cumulative effect.

Ask them to bring back the filters in the lobby for MTTs showing low/medium/high as it is a nightmare viewing all at once trying to see what to reg. (There may well be some option I don't know about, but it used to be on the right)

More a question than an important one because I barely ever cash let alone final, but why is the deal option only available on some finals and not others?

The 25k $100 is great, but bring back 50r also! (The DTD comps are great btw. I'm sure you are going to do fantastic stuff together!)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 02:11:31 PM by dakky » Logged
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2015, 01:47:48 AM »

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this or it has already been covered...

If you sign up to party poker through DTD can you deposit in £ and not lose out on exchange rate?

And if signing up through DTD would you still have acess to all PartyPoker MTTs?

Thanks
9_2 suited

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2015, 12:46:05 PM »

Yes and yes

MTTs run in USD but in my experience the buy in and prixe fx rates are the same.  I am hoping and I am sure DTD would like to have at least the DTD events with a GBP buyin in the future.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2015, 02:44:33 PM »

Cheers 9_2

Down loaded the pp client through blonde/ dtds site.

Turns out I opened an account about 18 months ago, but never deposited on there.

Spoke to someone from customer support they said I should speak to DTD about sign up bonus.

x: but my piece of advice is to check with DTD first
x: so that you don't miss on any offer for the transition
x: just mention what your account is and that you have registered some time ago

Not to sure if there is any sign up bonus or whatever available. Either way i'm happy to tag my account through DTD, if someone from DTD can let me know how that can be done.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: