blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:38:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)  (Read 97822 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2016, 12:01:09 PM »

It sat me at a table and dealt hands to everyone and you got 9 points if you won. Then I was eliminated, I spoke on online support and they said I'd lost my token. Are we talking about the same holding tank?

doesn't sound like we are

the day one holding tanks are under live events>dusktilldawn>grand prix

you will see in the lobby they are all listed, with lots of players registered

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2016, 12:52:00 PM »

Well you're running this thing and you've got confused so what chance do us thick recreational players have? 124 players entered this thing, how many had clicked on this by mistake like myself. I feel robbed and cheated. The fact that it wouldn't let me unregister either pissed me off even more.

i'm not confused at all, though i accept the complications of the process for players

124 players? it sounds like you entered last night's 235 day one via the online tank by mistake but if you give me your partypoker username i can find out for sure, accepting that the team are on their way to manchester so it might take a while.

there may then be a way to help you. if there is i would be happy to do so.

My eyes are open wide
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2016, 04:17:37 PM »

Tried to play the special party 109s the other day.

I have 100mb up and down, and am playing on stars and 888 at the same time.

Party doesn't give me bet slider options. even after 2 restarts of the software.

I record this fault, report it to support, and get told obv its my fault because my internet must have dropped out and to lol off.

I am not the only person reporting this problem. I know of others who have this semi regularly....

This is all on the new software they waited a couple of years for. how are they still in business?  is there anything that can be done that doesn't go through their low level inept copy/paste support?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2016, 04:23:03 PM »

possibly

if you PM me, without the unhelpful language, your problem, what you do to solve it and how often it occurs i can take it directly to pp without having to go to support

i follow a lot of the customer feedback on social media and have'nt heard it, nor experienced it myself

no promises on a solution, but will try

My eyes are open wide
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2016, 02:29:15 PM »

I used to withdraw to paypal which was amazing and used to be processed and in my account in an hour.

Now it takes days and days, why is this?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2016, 04:04:54 PM »

I used to withdraw to paypal which was amazing and used to be processed and in my account in an hour.

Now it takes days and days, why is this?

i'll try to find out why this is. I find this too, on payments i get from paypal (not from partypoker and non-gaming)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »

dakky

answer came as follows from my lady at party

"there's been a change some time ago in the processing time from 2-6 hours to 24 hours, plus the approval period was increased from 24- 48 hours to "up to 3 business days" - thus on overall a player can wait more if a check needs to be performed before a withdrawal is sent and then once processed it takes a day opposed to a couple of hours as before"

My eyes are open wide
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2016, 10:25:03 PM »

Thanks Tighty.

Pretty annoying. Stars sends to online wallets near instant. It is a joke in general how online poker sites take so long to withdraw. On 888 sport to debit card it's like 1-2 days, through the poker site it's 5-7 days!
9_2 suited

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2016, 04:17:53 PM »

Satellite question

I have won some $22 tickets from the afternoon 15 seat guaranteed satellites.  In the past I could use these for all sorts of tournies however I find that now I cannot use them for power series events (it seems that you must direct buy in to all these except for $109 and $530 events) or DTD live event satellites.  Have the satellite trees changed?  If so it is really confusing the number of changes that PP make to satellites without clearly explaining what they are doing - it may be on their website but who looks at that.

Cheers

Richard
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2016, 04:55:05 PM »

Satellite question

I have won some $22 tickets from the afternoon 15 seat guaranteed satellites.  In the past I could use these for all sorts of tournies however I find that now I cannot use them for power series events (it seems that you must direct buy in to all these except for $109 and $530 events) or DTD live event satellites.  Have the satellite trees changed?  If so it is really confusing the number of changes that PP make to satellites without clearly explaining what they are doing - it may be on their website but who looks at that.

Cheers

Richard

that was a change made about six weeks ago i think

are you on fb? partypoker community forum is a really good way to ask the team why they do what they do and give feedback too, there was quite a bit of discussion about this at the time

My eyes are open wide
9_2 suited

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2016, 05:50:22 PM »

I am on fb but hardly ever look at it.  Usually only when prompted by something posted on Blonde.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2016, 06:01:38 PM »

I am on fb but hardly ever look at it.  Usually only when prompted by something posted on Blonde.......

well, there is always one resisting the tide of fb! most welcome.

i am trying to get some info for you on what tickets allow you to play wat, get some clarification for you

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2016, 12:25:33 PM »

Party have just informed me that as I've not played on there for six months an "administration fee" will be taken from my small balance in 14 day's time.

This is allegedly to help them "cover the cost of administration for dormant accounts".

Personally I would call it something else.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2016, 11:20:24 PM »

Party have just informed me that as I've not played on there for six months an "administration fee" will be taken from my small balance in 14 day's time.

This is allegedly to help them "cover the cost of administration for dormant accounts".

Personally I would call it something else.

This was not an April Fool just in case anyone was wondering.

Party have now stolen my $8.50 balance which was too little for me to withdraw.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
sharky_uk

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2016, 01:28:19 PM »

It must be really hard work administering these accounts. Time to close it I think....

We would like to let you know that because it’s been more than 6 months since you last played for real money on our website, your account was charged an administration fee of $ 5.72 on 02-May-2016. This charge is simply to help us cover the costs associated with administering and maintaining inactive accounts such as yours.

If your account remains inactive, it will continue to be charged administration fees on a monthly basis until the balance is zero. After 6 months, we are going to withhold the remaining account balance.

We charge a maximum of EUR 5 (or the equivalent in your currency) per month. If your account balance is below that amount, we will make a one-time deduction of the remaining amount.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: