blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:46:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham Thread 2015
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham Thread 2015  (Read 21828 times)
Actonbeech3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »

My bet of the meeting is Current Event in the Foxhunters on Friday. Been laid out for this for a few months now, and had a little bit on at 16s when word first got to us. Still plenty of 8/1 about in what I would say isn't that a competitive renewal this year, and connections fully expect this to have an outstanding chance of winning this year. Looking forward to this festival more than previous years, got some nice ante post vouchers that hopefully will be reward for having the balls to get on back in December and January. Fully expect to come last in the tipster competition though.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2015, 01:23:34 PM »

Looking forward to seeing Coneygree amongst others, what do folks think about taking a shot at Gold Cup v. RSA and specifically the 12-1 e/w NRNB for GC  ?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2015, 01:32:07 PM »

Looking forward to seeing Coneygree amongst others, what do folks think about taking a shot at Gold Cup v. RSA and specifically the 12-1 e/w NRNB for GC  ?

A mate of mine owns a 12th share. Even at this late stage he doesn't know what will happen!!

I think regardless of age and frailty he should go RSA.

Its a wide open Gold Cup, but a strong one, i think. The RSA looks to be rather shallow by comparison. That said, in terms of times and horses he has beat, he deserves his seat at the top table.

Not sure i should mention the tiny 50-1 voucher on RSA which also sways me.... Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2015, 05:51:31 PM »

My bet of the meeting is Current Event in the Foxhunters on Friday. Been laid out for this for a few months now, and had a little bit on at 16s when word first got to us. Still plenty of 8/1 about in what I would say isn't that a competitive renewal this year, and connections fully expect this to have an outstanding chance of winning this year. Looking forward to this festival more than previous years, got some nice ante post vouchers that hopefully will be reward for having the balls to get on back in December and January. Fully expect to come last in the tipster competition though.
Any idea of riding plans ? , was impressed with the horse at Musselburgh when a young lass was on board, think Megan Nichols was the jockey before that.The favourite looks pretty solid to me and salsify made a nice return to action recently.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2015, 06:13:45 PM »

Thoughts

2015 Cheltenham Festival Top Trainer Match Bet
Selection   Price
Willie Mullins    4/5
Paul Nicholls & Nicky Henderson    EVS
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2015, 06:15:10 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281619593768?
ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2015, 06:23:07 PM »

Any idea of riding plans ? , was impressed with the horse at Musselburgh when a young lass was on board, think Megan Nichols was the jockey before that.The favourite looks pretty solid to me and salsify made a nice return to action recently.

I'm on the 2 you mentioned, micky.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2015, 06:23:45 PM »

A mate of mine owns a 12th share. Even at this late stage he doesn't know what will happen!!

I think regardless of age and frailty he should go RSA.

Its a wide open Gold Cup, but a strong one, i think. The RSA looks to be rather shallow by comparison. That said, in terms of times and horses he has beat, he deserves his seat at the top table.

Not sure i should mention the tiny 50-1 voucher on RSA which also sways me.... Wink

Dinner in Brum is on you if he wins the RSA then Wink

Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2015, 12:42:16 AM »

Thomas Crapper in the novice handicap chase on Tuesday.  Currently 10/1 joint fav,would be surprised if this didn't go off around 7/1, loves it round Cheltenham.

Lay Low Back High
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2015, 01:24:26 AM »

Thoughts on this?
http://community.betfair.com/cheltenham2011/go/thread/view/113609/30414161/joci-clubs-2015-cheltenham-festival-trends-analysis#flvWelcomeHeader
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2015, 06:34:22 AM »

First thing I do each year as prep is to order Paul Jones trends analysis.

In the end though too much analysis makes your head spin. I used to be religious in following the numbers like this guy, but there is no real answer. Just gotta do as much watching yourself, on top of the reading and listening.

This guy will no doubt pull a few rabbits, but as ever, which ones!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:42:37 AM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Actonbeech3

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »

Got No idea at the minute. A miss Frost rode her at Musselburgh, and she won well under a big weight. That was the prep race for the foxhunters, and she had won her previous 5 points/rules races previously. Harry Derham had previously had the rides before, so be interesting to see who takes the reins. Owners are apparently very bullish about its chances however. Still think 8/1 could be a steal on the day.
KitKeeper

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2015, 10:03:36 AM »

had 2 bets yesterday, some plan 50/1 e/w for supreme and doing fine 20/1 for the 4miler, getting more excited now

Heartening to see someone else backing this.

Have thought for a while that 50/1 is a little generous.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2015, 02:00:17 PM »

gonna be one hell of a frantic pace in the QM with special tiara and champagne fever, cant help thinking somersby might grab 3rd
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:46 PM »

has anyone seen any decent preiviews on you tube, or written reports from any? seem to be thin on the ground this year
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: