blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:50:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  If you don't know bout me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you don't know bout me  (Read 61796 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2016, 11:03:16 PM »

Good Luck!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2016, 11:23:02 PM »

BOL!

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2016, 12:30:31 AM »

Out in 80th, didn't win a hand all day, played awful.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2016, 08:43:53 PM »

Ok guys, sorry for the delay.
First few days felt pretty ill. Had cold like symptoms and pretty bad jet lag. Was awake for 35+ hours between leaving
my house and finally getting some sleep in Vegas, then only slept 4 hours before being wide awake.So I decided not to play
the Goliath and rest up for the next tourney.
Had a good 12 hours before the first tourney on Saturday, which was the $1500 DC WSOP event. Really excited for this, as it was
the event I was looking forward to most and my first ever WSOP event. Table draw was very meh, kinda recognised a couple
of the players and they were all American, which meant lots of Badeucy/Badacey, which are by far my weakest games. Lasted
just over 2 levels, losing most of my chips in Big O and PLO. Bustout hand I bet/check/shoved w AdJTx btn v sb on JdTdxAxd.
SB bet just over a 3rd pot on the river and I jammed for a little under pot. He thought about it for a good while. Really
don't like bluffing here vs random as people don't like folding flushes and he eventually called with Kdxd.

Next tourney was the MSPT $1k at Venetian. Woke up pretty early, so headed down there and played an hour or so of low stakes
NLHE to get a feel for the room/chips etc. Got nothing going here, table was pretty loose and fun but had no hands in pos
and ended up check folding multi way a few times. Dwindled down and lost a fairly big pot with JTcc v A9cc on ccxcx, I had
the lead on the river and though about shoving for just over pot after bet,call/bet,call 3 way, they changed my mind to
check jam then to check call after some deliberation. This left me with about 15bb, and I jammed over a late pos raise
wA3cc and ran into AK and AK.
Loved this tourney, the guarantee, buyin, chips, room (was out by the sports book) and regretted not firing a 2nd/3rd bullet.

Next up was the 8 game. Had a pretty nice table to start but soon turned tough with DJK to my left and some guy with tons of cashes to my right (forget his name).
Played really well all day though, and steadily built up to around 50k at the end of the day. This was nearly double the avg. Day 2 and I got
a really bad table draw. Portuguese pro to my right, Gavin Griffin to my left, some guy they all knew as well and a couple of American guys.
Ran bad first rotation of triple draw, bricking a 1 draw twice, 3 hands in a row. Then played very bad after. Tried to bluff the Portuguese man
in stud 8 w (KK) A236 (J) vs pretty obvious bare AA which I wasn't proud of and that left me extremely short. Tried to fold my way into the money
but busted in triple draw with 2 BB drawing 2 then 1,1 vs 3,2,1, he made a T vs my J and that was that.

Obv missed the millymaker due to day 2 of the 8 game, but felt so down from the way I played that day 2 that I though best not to play anymore
tourneys for the trip.

Thanks to everyone for investing, really sorry for lack of updates post Vegas but it's been quite hectic and annoying to not have internet.
Refunds will be posted back the way they came unless you PM me otherwise and I'll be giving all investors a % freeroll to my next $500+ tourney for
the inconvenience caused.

Refunds coming back-

$600- Goliath
$1500 Millymaker

both missed.

$2100 altogether.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:46:00 PM by POWWWWWWWW » Logged
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2016, 08:29:47 PM »

Hey guys,

Had a pretty good month poker wise. Action has been ridiculously good and I've ran very well. Had a pretty slow start after Vegas and moving house. Was on 3G internet for the first 10 days due to internet not being installed and I cut out in a couple of big pots. Really annoyed as it was on sites without disconnection protection. Was struggling to play more than 1k hands a day for the first couple of weeks, but got my stamina back for staring at screens and have been closing in on 3k hands a day for the past few days. Really aiming for a big volume month next month. Action is amazing (which is unusual for summer) and I really want to take advantage by putting in tons of volume.

The house move went pretty smooth apart from some (very heavy) mirrored furniture turning up cracked. The delivery guys refused to carry it upstairs so me and the missus' Dad had to carry it up and down 3 floors a couple of times. Solid leg workout though. Really loving village life. There's a really nice local pub and the locals are very friendly. Been running a lot more, which I missed when living in Notts centre. So much nicer to do it in the countryside. Now we're all settled in we're looking at getting a dog. It's a flip between a Corgi and a miniature Dachshund.I'm leaning more towards the Corgi as I've heard the Dachshund have bad health problems and can be little menaces.  

I've been sweating the golf pretty hard. Really enjoying fantasy golf on Draftkings. Not sure I'm a winning player yet but have had pretty solid results so far. Will be looking at going big on fantasy stuff when the football season kicks off. Some of the lobbies are (were last season) pretty soft and I think you can grind out a decent profit with a little bit of work.

If anyone knows any good NL tourney coaches, drop me and PM please. I played maybe 20 sats for various things and I feel I'm way out of my depth. Vegas gave me the itch to get out and do a bit more travelling for poker and there's a nice schedule of stuff coming up. Possibly going to head to the Goliath this weekend to meet up with some friends and play some cash. Anyone been before and know what the cash scene is like (what they spread, limits etc)?

Click to see full-size image.

Anyone know how to post HH on here? Have a few cool/interesting ones.

Gl at the tables guys!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:35:22 PM by POWWWWWWWW » Logged
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2016, 05:03:45 PM »

Hey buddy.

I got some MTT coaching from Alex Goulder last year, he was very good and would highly recommend  him. He has got an excellent knowledge of all aspects of MTT's and a sharp poker mind.

New house sounds awesome, enjoy!

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2016, 05:31:42 PM »

Have been finding myself increasingly procrastinating during the day if good games aren't running, motivation is low. So to give myself a kick up the arse I've decided to do a bit of coaching. Anyone who plays micro/small stakes plo wants to send me some footage (30 misish) along with their database (optional but imo more important and useful than live footage) or would like a live sweat (would be recorded on my end) and who don't mind the results to be posted/discussed in here, reply to this or pm me. Might be just the one off or could turn into a regular thing depending on how we get on. Totally free of course.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2016, 12:32:34 AM »

Hey guys,

Last month was pretty much a carbon copy of July, same amount won/over EV, same terrible volume. I need 65k hands to reach my VIP level goal so I'm going to do it this month. I'll be dishing out freebies to regular posters in this thread if I don't make certain targets, I'm way behind already so Shipitgood (for the tourney coach advice) and Tightend (for the Party help) both get either $109 ticket on Stars or Party for a WCOOP/Powerfest tourney, 70/30 chop to them, PM me for preference. Hoping to take some 5/10 shots this month. With WCOOP on games should be running and I'm keen to dip my toe with the best. Played a few WCOOP's and Party sats and I haven't been enjoying it one bit. This is the time I can now say I'll never be a profitable online tourney player. I haven't got any inclination to get better and really don't enjoy playing them at all. Weird how live tourney is my fav poker variant and online tourney my least.

Had no interest for PLO coaching but the offer is still open for now.

I'll be posting interesting HH in here and regular contributors will be top of the list for any potential freerolls.

Target 65000 hands
Played 595 hands (lol)

Anyone playing this diff? What do we do OTR? Range for calling river if we're folding this hand?

$1/$2 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 6 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $200 (100 bb)
Hero (BB): $1,108.44 (554.2 bb)
UTG: $219.60 (109.8 bb)
MP: $272.43 (136.2 bb)
CO: $396 (198 bb)
BTN: $105.34 (52.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with two hearts
4 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $6, SB calls $4

Flop: ($12) (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $8, SB raises to $26, Hero calls $18

Turn: ($64) two spades (2 players)
SB bets $48, Hero calls $48

River: ($160) (2 players)
SB bets $120 and is all-in, Hero?

Results: $400 pot ($3 rake)
Final Board: two spades

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 12:34:19 AM by POWWWWWWWW » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2016, 07:07:28 AM »

Did you get an MTT coach? I'd recommend Buffyslayer if you want somebody reasonable priced and English.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2016, 11:27:18 PM »

Hey

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you, but I'm cool bud thank you.

That's really surprising no Omaha players took you up on your generous offer.

With MTT's, 6 max games are amazing, constant action, so much fun + they're normally over in a few hours. 9 max online games can be tedious.

All the best with your shot at 5/10, just Omaha, Or any NL?

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2016, 12:34:58 AM »

Did you get an MTT coach? I'd recommend Buffyslayer if you want somebody reasonable priced and English.
Thanks Pads
Hey

Thanks for the offer, that's very kind of you, but I'm cool bud thank you.

That's really surprising no Omaha players took you up on your generous offer.

With MTT's, 6 max games are amazing, constant action, so much fun + they're normally over in a few hours. 9 max online games can be tedious.

All the best with your shot at 5/10, just Omaha, Or any NL?

Yeh just PLO, wouldn't dare step anywhere near a 5/10NL game nowadays.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2016, 08:54:34 AM »

I think in order for calling down i that hand to be really good the flop just needs to a be a little wetter... like K85, I know this way he has more diamond flushes when a diamond hits but when he just has so few consistent semi bluffs by the turn you're likely playing into a pretty strong range which gives your made hands showdown value (K2) a lot less value.

I think you just need tiniest bit more equity OTT, like AK52.

As for the river can see why you tempted to call with the in your hand and the on the board...

Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2016, 05:51:15 PM »

I think the flop is a fold. agree what suuprlim says. it's too uncoordinated for villain to have a light enough c/r for us to continue.
all of 88xx/33xx hands play close to this exact way pre/post flop with 100bigs and probs K8 too. Range for calling river is spades and sets for me

To win at poker is to not have to play
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2016, 08:10:18 PM »

Hey guys,

Fell fairly short of my hands goal this month but for a good reason this time. Got a miniature Dachshund puppy just over 3 weeks ago. He might be the cutest dog I've ever seen and I love him to bits. Me and the Mrs are over the moon with him. He is (and I assume all puppies are) quite hard work. We've been crate training him and that involves letting him out for a wee every 2-3 hours per night. So I've been on the night grind, which works out kinda well as I get a little 10 min break from grinding every couple of hours then the Mrs gets up with him at 7am when I go to sleep. He hardly ever pees inside now but still hasn't cracked pooping outside. He loves to go toilet on rugs/mats and the Mrs has a few nice deep fluffly white rugs dotted around so we're watching him like a hawk after every meal/water break.

Grinding has been going well again this month. Cherry picked the best 5/10 games and been focusing on 1/2 tabling while doing this. The regs are pretty much the same so it's really just getting used to the $ amounts again. Haven't really put in any kind of volume this high this year so just getting back into the swing of things. Also got a small bug for limit O8. I think the games are good but I'm not 100% on my ability to spot leaks for O8 players yet.
Pulled the trigger on some fairly expensive coaching this week as well. Really really excited to get cracking with it, seems like a lot of work and will for sure push me beyond anything I've done poker wise in my entire career. Putting a goal of shot taking 10/20 zoom on Stars by the time SCOOP comes around next year. Think this is prob the toughest game that runs reg online semi often that isn't silly stakes. Would be delighted to be able to hold my own in these games.
Undecided whether to play the WPT at DTD this month. I'm itching to play some live poker, and the cash games are always unbelievable around this time. But got tons or prep work to do for the coaching and action is too good online to sink 7-10 days into a shitty tourney ROI. Might take an iPad and grind some 8game online at the same time, though I hate people who do this so might just stay home.

6max PLO

6max O8

Biggest hands

$5/$10 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 5 Players

SB: $3,177.55 (317.8 bb)
BB: $1,089.33 (108.9 bb)
Hero (MP): $1,785.87 (178.6 bb)
CO: $1,000 (100 bb)
BTN: $2,542.01 (254.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP with
Hero raises to $35, 2 folds, SB raises to $115, BB folds, Hero calls $80

Flop: ($240) (2 players)
SB bets $237, Hero calls $237

Turn: ($714) (2 players)
SB bets $610, Hero raises to $1,433.87 and is all-in, SB calls $823.87

River: ($3,581.74) (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $3,581.74 pot ($3 rake)
Final Board:
SB showed and lost (-$1,785.87 net)
Hero showed and won $3,578.74 ($1,792.87 net)

$3/$6 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 6 Players

SB: $594 (99 bb)
Hero (BB): $1,648.54 (274.8 bb)
UTG: $742.95 (123.8 bb)
MP: $1,671.20 (278.5 bb)
CO: $435.20 (72.5 bb)
BTN: $1,234.06 (205.7 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Ah
2 folds, CO raises to $21, BTN raises to $72, SB folds, Hero calls $66, CO raises to $288, BTN calls $216, Hero raises to $1,152, CO calls $147.20 and is all-in, BTN calls $864

Flop: ($2,742.20) two spades Two Clubs (3 players, 1 is all-in)
Hero bets $496.54 and is all-in, BTN calls $82.06 and is all-in

Turn: ($2,906.32) (3 players, 3 are all-in)
River: ($2,906.32) (3 players, 3 are all-in)

Results: $2,906.32 pot ($3.00 rake)
Final Board: two spades Two Clubs
Hero showed Ah and won $2,903.32 ($1,669.26 net)
CO showed and lost (-$435.20 net)
BTN showed and lost (-$1,234.06 net)

$20/$40 Limit Omaha H/L Cash, 6 Players

SB: $3,320.93 (83 bb)
BB: $800 (20 bb)
UTG: $3,472.75 (86.8 bb)
MP: $965.50 (24.1 bb)
CO: $1,665.78 (41.6 bb)
Hero (BTN): $817 (20.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with Ah two hearts
UTG raises to $80, MP calls $80, CO raises to $120, Hero calls $120, 2 folds, UTG calls $40, MP calls $40

Flop: ($540) (4 players)
UTG checks, MP bets $40, CO calls $40, Hero calls $40, UTG calls $40

Turn: ($700) (4 players)
UTG checks, MP bets $80, CO calls $80, Hero calls $80, UTG calls $80

River: ($1,020) (4 players)
UTG checks, MP checks, CO checks, Hero bets $80, UTG raises to $160, MP folds, CO calls $160, Hero calls $80

Results: $1,500 pot ($3 rake)
Final Board:
UTG showed and lost (-$400 net)
MP mucked and lost (-$240 net)
CO mucked and lost (-$400 net)
Hero showed Ah two hearts and won $1,497 ($1,097 net)

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2016, 04:39:42 PM »

Dog advice
Feed him outside after you've eaten
He will know his place n where to do his bizzness
Was advice given to me
It still works
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: