blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:39:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198979 times)
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #12240 on: March 29, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »

Labour Moderates 

One man's moderate is another man's nutcase.  Or coward.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12241 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:25 PM »

Is there any chance of another Labour leadership contest this year? Jezza is currently in his weakest position so far but he would still win the thing convincingly at the moment (imo).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12242 on: March 29, 2018, 04:37:18 PM »

Is there any chance of another Labour leadership contest this year? Jezza is currently in his weakest position so far but he would still win the thing convincingly at the moment (imo).

No idea but the longer he’s there the better imo....
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12243 on: March 29, 2018, 04:43:24 PM »

Do you just have a bot auto-replying these stock Woodsey replies? Smiley
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12244 on: March 29, 2018, 04:49:47 PM »

Do you just have a bot auto-replying these stock Woodsey replies? Smiley

Should have would save time......but those are my honest thoughts, Tories would have lost the last election if he wasn’t there I reckon as they were so piss weak. Then again the election wouldn’t have been called if a better person was at the helm of labour.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #12245 on: March 29, 2018, 04:56:57 PM »

YouGov poll for thetimes gives May 11-point lead on best PM, highest since before election http://bit.ly/2E7ibfq

Have to say I really admire her resilience through such a testing period and I think she's somehow managed to work herself into quite a trusted position (in the eyes of the general population) on Brexit..that's no mean feat

It would be that much more impressive had she actually done anything. Still, as previously said, the plan seems to be to not to really do Brexit and say just enough to pacify the simpletons, she's done better than that, one of the simpletons (itt) seems to be cock-a-hoop.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12246 on: March 29, 2018, 04:58:40 PM »

YouGov poll for thetimes gives May 11-point lead on best PM, highest since before election http://bit.ly/2E7ibfq

Have to say I really admire her resilience through such a testing period and I think she's somehow managed to work herself into quite a trusted position (in the eyes of the general population) on Brexit..that's no mean feat

It would be that much more impressive had she actually done anything. Still, as previously said, the plan seems to be to not to really do Brexit and say just enough to pacify the simpletons, she's done better than that, one of the simpletons (itt) seems to be cock-a-hoop.

More insults again......
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: March 29, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »

Seems like 43% of the voting public (see Tighty's latest poll numbers) are simpletons right now eh? In historical terms that's a pretty healthy percentage (especially as she is clearly a weak leader).

What is crazy in the political world is the way the Lib Dems have committed politically suicide and seem even better than you at insulting people.  At least Vince can feel all smug and smart whilst leading them into the wilderness.

Wouldn't it be better to respectfully disagree than talk about simpletons this way?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:21:41 PM by RickBFA » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: March 29, 2018, 06:24:41 PM »

Seems like 43% of the voting public (see Tighty's latest poll numbers) are simpletons right now eh? In historical terms that's a pretty healthy percentage (especially as she is clearly a weak leader).

What is crazy in the political world is the way the Lib Dems have committed politically suicide and seem even better than you at insulting people.  At least Vince can feel all smug and smart whilst leading them into the wilderness.

Wouldn't it be better to respectfully disagree than talk about simpletons this way?

I say let’s encourage them to do it, votes seem to move away from the direction they want when they do.....
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #12249 on: March 29, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »

Surely we can describe simpletons as simpletons?   Wink

People do need to go easy on the insults though.  It just ruins the debate.    Woodsey is right, you aren't going to persuade anybody of the case by throwing personal insults, if only he followed his own words we might all now be Brexiteers.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12250 on: March 29, 2018, 06:30:43 PM »

People do need to go easy on the insults though.  It just ruins the debate.    Woodsey is right, you aren't going to persuade anybody of the case by throwing personal insults, if only he followed his own words we might all now be Brexiteers.

Twat  Kiss
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: March 29, 2018, 06:31:13 PM »

Cheesy

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #12252 on: March 29, 2018, 06:35:07 PM »

I think Woodsey is just a WUM who gets right under the skin of certain simpletons contributors on here  Cheesy

Its going to be a fascinating year or two. We'll finally get to see what Brexit really means and we'll see if our economy falls apart as so aggressively predicted during the campaign prior to the vote.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12253 on: March 29, 2018, 06:37:16 PM »

I think Woodsey is just a WUM who gets right under the skin of certain simpletons contributors on here  Cheesy

Its going to be a fascinating year or two. We'll finally get to see what Brexit really means and we'll see if our economy falls apart as so aggressively predicted during the campaign prior to the vote.

Moi? How dare you say such a thing   Wink
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: March 29, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »

Kuku always so salty these days!
Pages: 1 ... 813 814 815 816 [817] 818 819 820 821 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: