blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:39:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2191534 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #22035 on: November 16, 2019, 01:45:34 PM »

latest Brexit Blog post on the week's developments including analysis of Farage's new stance, prospects for the remain vote, why Swinson is making a mistake, problems of a 'Canada style' deal, how we are flying blind into Brexit - and more.

Just up: https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/and-there-are-still-four-weeks-to-go.html

He talks a great deal of sense, as always, itโ€™s a crazy world when the Lib/Lab alliance has to be organised without the involvement of either party.

Great to see you back David, hope you are feeling better now.

Good morning

Long way to go but I should be confirmed cancer free on December 3rd ๐Ÿ˜Š. Just incredibly lucky that I got glandular fever, or it almost certainly would have been found too late.

Good to see you back here and sounds like good news for you. Did you undergo a bunch of treatment?

Partial kidney removal, still waiting on a suspect mass in my lung but all signs are good and Iโ€™m feeling more well than I have in about a year, no immunotherapy at this stage. Would be gold if Boris rolled up in The Lister cancer ward on Dec 3rd ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I hope you continue to see it off and eventually make a complete recovery.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #22036 on: November 16, 2019, 02:24:52 PM »

latest Brexit Blog post on the week's developments including analysis of Farage's new stance, prospects for the remain vote, why Swinson is making a mistake, problems of a 'Canada style' deal, how we are flying blind into Brexit - and more.

Just up: https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/and-there-are-still-four-weeks-to-go.html

He talks a great deal of sense, as always, itโ€™s a crazy world when the Lib/Lab alliance has to be organised without the involvement of either party.

Good morning

Long way to go but I should be confirmed cancer free on December 3rd ๐Ÿ˜Š. Just incredibly lucky that I got glandular fever, or it almost certainly would have been found too late.

Good to see you back here and sounds like good news for you. Did you undergo a bunch of treatment?

Partial kidney removal, still waiting on a suspect mass in my lung but all signs are good and Iโ€™m feeling more well than I have in about a year, no immunotherapy at this stage. Would be gold if Boris rolled up in The Lister cancer ward on Dec 3rd ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I hope you continue to see it off and eventually make a complete recovery.

+1

Glad to hear you're on the mend, mate.

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #22037 on: November 16, 2019, 05:17:55 PM »

Good morning

Good to see you back on here. Hope you make a full recovery.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22038 on: November 16, 2019, 05:22:14 PM »

Cushti bok Ku.

The older I get, the better I was.
engy

View Profile
« Reply #22039 on: November 16, 2019, 06:27:05 PM »

Glad to hear your better kuku, onwards and upwards bud
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22040 on: November 16, 2019, 10:12:31 PM »

Breaking - Russia may have had an impact on the result of the Brexit referendum, according to a secret intelligence report suppressed by Downing Street. See Sunday Times tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22041 on: November 16, 2019, 10:27:18 PM »

Meanwhile..

๐ŸšจPOLL KLAXON๐Ÿšจ
YouGov for Sunday Times
TORIES OPEN UP 17 POINT LEAD

Con 45 (+3)
Lab 28 (-)
LDem 15 (-)
Brexit 4 (-)

The biggest Tory lead with YouGov since May 2017, a month before the last election

(changes since YGov on Weds)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22042 on: November 16, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »

And..

Polls of 3 London constituencies, via @DeltaPollUK, 7-13 November (changes since GE17):

[Kensington]
CON: 36% (-6)
LD: 33% (+21)
LAB: 27% (-16)

[Finchley and Golders Green]
CON: 46% (-1)
LD: 32% (+25)
LAB: 19% (-25)

[Wimbledon]
CON: 38% (-8)
LD: 36% (+21)
LAB: 23% (-13)

Oof.

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #22043 on: November 16, 2019, 10:34:31 PM »

Breaking - Russia may have had an impact on the result of the Brexit referendum, according to a secret intelligence report suppressed by Downing Street. See Sunday Times tomorrow

Thank God for Prince Andrew ๐Ÿ˜‰
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22044 on: November 16, 2019, 10:36:26 PM »

Thank God for Prince Andrew ๐Ÿ˜‰

At least that interview drew a line under the whole thing.

My eyes are open wide
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #22045 on: November 16, 2019, 10:49:44 PM »

Iโ€™m not surprised to see that Prince Andrew supported Brexit.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #22046 on: November 17, 2019, 10:25:19 AM »

Good morning

All the best - sounds positive.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22047 on: November 17, 2019, 11:19:06 AM »

One for all remainers to heed

Sir John Curtice

https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1195762182358732801?s=20

unfortunately the remain side far more splintered and working together less than leave parties.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22048 on: November 17, 2019, 11:19:58 AM »

Voters have choice of Tory no-deal Brexit or second referendum, says David Gauke

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/16/voters-choice-tory-no-deal-or-second-referendum

My eyes are open wide
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #22049 on: November 17, 2019, 11:20:34 AM »

Good morning

All the best - sounds positive.

+1 fingers crossed  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: