blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:00:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71049 times)
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2015, 09:50:22 AM »

I must say what I find quite amusing in this thread is the folk shuting troll, I guess what comes goes around comes around.   Followers of the Liverpool/Newcastle and Poltics threads will probably be thinking wtf as Arb is the biggest troll of them all.   He even seems to be trolling himself in this thread, top class.   

I think this is very harsh. I am not Arboy biggest fan, but agree with Rick that he brings much more to the Blonde table than others. Although I do believe he has contradicted himself a couple of times in this thread.

However an important point that has been missed, and I am not trolling before anyone says it, but what on earth possessed Patrick to hand over £30k to a total stranger? I suspect it is easy to say in hindsight, but Patrick, you really do need to re-think things or go and seek some sort of professional help. It is completely insane.

That would be insane, if that had happened.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2015, 09:55:33 AM »

I must say what I find quite amusing in this thread is the folk shuting troll, I guess what comes goes around comes around.   Followers of the Liverpool/Newcastle and Poltics threads will probably be thinking wtf as Arb is the biggest troll of them all.   He even seems to be trolling himself in this thread, top class.   

I think this is very harsh. I am not Arboy biggest fan, but agree with Rick that he brings much more to the Blonde table than others. Although I do believe he has contradicted himself a couple of times in this thread.

However an important point that has been missed, and I am not trolling before anyone says it, but what on earth possessed Patrick to hand over £30k to a total stranger? I suspect it is easy to say in hindsight, but Patrick, you really do need to re-think things or go and seek some sort of professional help. It is completely insane.

Not as insane as page 15, sellers of Aaron pages in a worse position than Stu backers.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2015, 10:22:15 AM »

Got to say Kmac, I think Arbboy makes this place a much more interesting, colourful and knowledgable place, he can be very direct and upset people but his sports betting knowledge and posting style add so much more than you lose.

He tells it as he sees it, long may that continue for me.

I don't dispute that and I like much of what he posts but he is also a massive troll. 
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2015, 10:30:05 AM »

Not as insane as page 15, sellers of Aaron pages in a worse position than Stu backers.

I know pads doesnt do too well playing chinese but aaron now has him 30k down playing chinese whispers.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2015, 11:06:10 AM »

No idea what possessed him to do it - perhaps he asked someone who knew the stranger for advice. We may never know.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 07, 2015, 12:04:46 PM »

Wasn't the total stake £30K? Not the amount Patrick staked or have I misread the thread?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 07, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »

Wasn't the total stake £30K? Not the amount Patrick staked or have I misread the thread?

It's a bit confusing, it looks like the 30k was made up of other investors money, then Pads added more.

Not sure though.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2015, 12:37:59 PM »

As a tell it like it is type of guy I will correct the errors here. Hope this isn't classed as trolling correcting people who talk nonsense about something they know nothing about on a public forum and which doesn't affect them in the slightest apart from their own amusement and entertainment.  The total investment was £30k into the fund. Pads has around 10% of that as far as I am aware. No idea where pads having £30k himself comes from.  The biggest single investor of the fund by a long way is one of the two non blondes.

Most people who make a living backing their opinions are not fans of their opinion being criticised without the other opinion being willing to back up their opinion with hard cash.  Talk is cheap. I never mind being criticised as long as the other person is willing to back their opinion up with cash and not just talk the talk who disagrees with me.  I very much expect the vast majority of posters on blonde to not enjoy my style but I don't really care less.  If you like making money bet what I back. You get it for free. My TFT Roi is nearly double betting emporiums horse racing Roi which costs a fortune.  If you don't like money and hate my style sorry for offending you but this is a gambling forum.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:47:12 PM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2015, 12:43:56 PM »

As a tell it like it is type of guy I will correct the errors here. Hope this isn't classed as trolling correcting people who talk nonsense about something they know nothing about on a public forum and which doesn't affect them in the slightest apart from their own amusement and entertainment.  The total investment was £30k into the fund. Pads has around 10% of that as far as I am aware. No idea where pads having £30k himself comes from.  The biggest single investor of the fund by a long way is one of the two non blondes.

Bit surprising that Patrick started this thread over a missing 3k. From reading the posts it felt like he was in for far more.

Obviously he has every right to be pissed off, but I'm pretty sure most people in his spot would let the biggest single investor decide the best course of action to recover the money.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »

Bit surprising that Patrick started this thread over a missing 3k. From reading the posts it felt like he was in for far more.

Obviously he has every right to be pissed off, but I'm pretty sure most people in his spot would let the biggest single investor decide the best course of action to recover the money.

Which was why the silent non blonde investors were so fucked off about this thread potentially upsetting the apple cart regarding payment.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2015, 12:49:25 PM »

Most people who make a living backing their opinions are not fans of their opinion being criticised without the other opinion being willing to back up their opinion with hard cash.  Talk is cheap. I never mind being criticised as long as the other person is willing to back their opinion up with cash and not just talk the talk who disagrees with me.  I very much expect the vast majority of posters on blonde to not enjoy my style but I don't really care less.  If you like making money bet what I back. You get it for free. My TFT Roi is nearly double betting emporiums horse racing Roi which costs a fortune.  If you don't like money and hate my style sorry for offending you but this is a gambling forum.

We have to enter into a bet if we want to disagree with you?

The older I get, the better I was.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2015, 12:55:08 PM »

As we are on a Gambling forum and the vast majority of discussion I make is about betting if someone disagrees with my opinion it would be totally logical to bet on it.  It is easy to say 'everyone has an opinion' that Is correct but everyone's opinion in my world is not worth the same otherwise 98% of gamblers wouldn't lose because their opinion isn't as accurate as the other 2% who win. If I get ten opinions on a race or match I don't use all ten opinions equally to formulate my investment on said game.  I appreciate most people don't look at things like I do but most people with the greatest of respect don't use their opinions to make their living.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: July 07, 2015, 12:59:42 PM »

Most people who make a living backing their opinions are not fans of their opinion being criticised without the other opinion being willing to back up their opinion with hard cash.  Talk is cheap. I never mind being criticised as long as the other person is willing to back their opinion up with cash and not just talk the talk who disagrees with me.  I very much expect the vast majority of posters on blonde to not enjoy my style but I don't really care less.  If you like making money bet what I back. You get it for free. My TFT Roi is nearly double betting emporiums horse racing Roi which costs a fortune.  If you don't like money and hate my style sorry for offending you but this is a gambling forum.

As we are on a Gambling forum and the vast majority of discussion I make is about betting if someone disagrees with my opinion it would be totally logical to bet on it.  It is easy to say 'everyone has an opinion' that Is correct but everyone's opinion in my world is not worth the same otherwise 98% of gamblers wouldn't lose because their opinion isn't as accurate as the other 2% who win. If I get ten opinions on a race or match I don't use all ten opinions equally to formulate my investment on said game.  I appreciate most people don't look at things like I do but most people with the greatest of respect don't use their opinions to make their living.

So if you think Andy Murray will win Wimbledon and I don't, I have to pay to say so?

The older I get, the better I was.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 07, 2015, 01:02:16 PM »

As I posted in my last post (will quote now)

I wrote to you on 6 April

[06/04/2015 20:44:37] Patrick Leonard: we should make a group on Skype with him
[06/04/2015 20:44:43] Patrick Leonard: i don’t care about calling him out to blonde etc

I sent this on 28 April

[28/04/2015 08:23:03] Patrick Leonard: Hey let's make a skype group with stu and any other guys who want to join

You didn't reply.

I wrote to you again.

Wrote to you again on May 8

[08/05/2015 17:48:15] Patrick Leonard: Heard from stu???
[08/05/2015 17:48:22] Patrick Leonard: No contact in so long. You've handled this terribly. You were going to go weekends ago to fix this and still haven't.

I would like this to be fixed within 24 hours or will have no option but to make this public.
[08/05/2015 17:48:26] Patrick Leonard: I sent him this
[08/05/2015 17:48:30] Patrick Leonard: I'm posting on blonde tomorrow
[08/05/2015 17:48:34] Mark Wilson: no havent heard anything
[08/05/2015 17:48:39] Patrick Leonard: He asked me not to because he will lose his job
[08/05/2015 17:48:40] Mark Wilson: really started to piss me off tbh
[08/05/2015 17:48:51] Patrick Leonard: He said he was going to her house on April 22
[08/05/2015 17:49:01] Patrick Leonard: Now May 10th and he hasn't even emailed me back lnce
[08/05/2015 17:49:02] Patrick Leonard: Once
[08/05/2015 17:50:16] Mark Wilson: he only seems to react when he is pushed to the limit
[08/05/2015 17:50:22] Mark Wilson: he should be chasing us up constantly with updates
[08/05/2015 17:50:25] Mark Wilson: not the other way around
[08/05/2015 17:54:51] Patrick Leonard: exactly!!!!!!!
[08/05/2015 17:54:55] Patrick Leonard: u don't mind me posting on blodne right?
[08/05/2015 17:55:09] Mark Wilson: i couldnt care less
[08/05/2015 17:55:11] Mark Wilson: tbh
[08/05/2015 17:55:16] Mark Wilson: i just want my cash back
[08/05/2015 17:55:25] Mark Wilson: i would give him over the weekend to get back to you
[08/05/2015 17:55:32] Mark Wilson: as he might be busy work wise over weekend
[08/05/2015 17:55:35] Mark Wilson: but if nothing done by monday
[08/05/2015 17:55:39] Mark Wilson: then def
[08/05/2015 17:55:42] Mark Wilson: u have every right

I then wrote Stu an email and sent it to you immediately

Hi Stuart

I've tried to give this a week to boil over, but I'm really pissed about the whole situation. I want this to be something that gets resolves quickly. I don't want this to go 1 day past the end of the month, i.e. when the end of the month comes I want all money to be returned, not talked about being returned. I think the best way for this to happen is to make a Skype group with all investors to keep everything transparent

I then like I said wrote to you on 16 June, you didn't reply. A member then wrote to me knowing I was involved really pissed off.

I tried many, many times to try and get a Skype group up with investors, you were the only one who knew who was involved except for Stu, I had no idea. You were the guy who helped round the troops up initially.  No idea how anybody could be remotely pissed off at me for making this thread. I tried  time after time after time to try and resolve this in a good way.

If anybody is pissed off then feel free to post how you would have preferred I handled this better.

I tried for 3 months for this to be done off forum, when arrboy stopped replying to me for 3 weeks and other people were writing to me I felt like the only way for this ever to be resolved was for it to become public.

We should have had a Skype group set up almost immediately, if I had known everybody who was involved (I knew nobody at all) then I would have instantly created the group.

I even got paid back around half of the £3k, its funny that people associate how pissed off we should be by how much is invested. If I have £1 or £29,999 invested I have exactly equal right to be pissed off, especially if as Arrboy has said dozens of times itt that the £30k was used as an interest loan.

If "silent non blonde investors were so fucked off about this thread potentially upsetting the apple cart regarding payment" then the person they should be fucked off with surely shouldn't be myself. Stu has chosen to pay back Arrboy in part either out of guilt or because he caught him and he chose to pay me back because I wanted this to be resolved and if that meant public I would do it. What about sonour who hasn't seen a penny because she hasn't been as in the know as others or as brutal in terms of bribing.

IMO, all money should be returned and shared out evenly and there should be an exact plan made by Stu as soon as possible with exactly who is in, how much they are owed and when/how/where they will be paid.

This is a stupid thing for me to do as I've probably been paid back a higher % of my investment than anybody else but I hate seeing myself or others mugged off like this.

It has shown me that the gambling world is completely out of touch with the real world and poker disputes are resolved way, way better.

In poker there is usually the following created and then removed once returned.

http://dominicmorleyisathief.com

It is usually updated and then deleted once everything is returned. If acceptable correspondence from the thief then the site can be negotiably taken off or edited.

IMO Arrboy/Myself and whoever else (Stu should say who) should all put the money back to Stu and it should be sent evenly around us and there should be very strict deadlines and firm instructions on how and when we get paid. That is the fair way for all involved. I felt sorry and almost guilty to Lisa and felt extremely mugged off for 3+ months and thats why I created the thread, not so I could receive an extra 1500 back.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 07, 2015, 01:07:46 PM »

If u talk to the talk shouldn't u put right your 100% guarantee with money? After all talk is cheap

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: