blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:40:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 69898 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 07, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »

You're the one being irrational. This has nothing to do with blatch. It has to do with u on the one hand saying u back your judgement with cash and on the other doing the opposite.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2015, 01:26:59 PM »

As a tell it like it is type of guy I will correct the errors here. Hope this isn't classed as trolling correcting people who talk nonsense about something they know nothing about on a public forum and which doesn't affect them in the slightest apart from their own amusement and entertainment.  The total investment was £30k into the fund. Pads has around 10% of that as far as I am aware. No idea where pads having £30k himself comes from.  The biggest single investor of the fund by a long way is one of the two non blondes.

Bit surprising that Patrick started this thread over a missing 3k. From reading the posts it felt like he was in for far more.

Obviously he has every right to be pissed off, but I'm pretty sure most people in his spot would let the biggest single investor decide the best course of action to recover the money.

As I posted in my last post (will quote now)

I wrote to you on 6 April

[06/04/2015 20:44:37] Patrick Leonard: we should make a group on Skype with him
[06/04/2015 20:44:43] Patrick Leonard: i don’t care about calling him out to blonde etc

I sent this on 28 April

[28/04/2015 08:23:03] Patrick Leonard: Hey let's make a skype group with stu and any other guys who want to join

You didn't reply.

I wrote to you again.

Wrote to you again on May 8

[08/05/2015 17:48:15] Patrick Leonard: Heard from stu???
[08/05/2015 17:48:22] Patrick Leonard: No contact in so long. You've handled this terribly. You were going to go weekends ago to fix this and still haven't.

I would like this to be fixed within 24 hours or will have no option but to make this public.
[08/05/2015 17:48:26] Patrick Leonard: I sent him this
[08/05/2015 17:48:30] Patrick Leonard: I'm posting on blonde tomorrow
[08/05/2015 17:48:34] Mark Wilson: no havent heard anything
[08/05/2015 17:48:39] Patrick Leonard: He asked me not to because he will lose his job
[08/05/2015 17:48:40] Mark Wilson: really started to piss me off tbh
[08/05/2015 17:48:51] Patrick Leonard: He said he was going to her house on April 22
[08/05/2015 17:49:01] Patrick Leonard: Now May 10th and he hasn't even emailed me back lnce
[08/05/2015 17:49:02] Patrick Leonard: Once
[08/05/2015 17:50:16] Mark Wilson: he only seems to react when he is pushed to the limit
[08/05/2015 17:50:22] Mark Wilson: he should be chasing us up constantly with updates
[08/05/2015 17:50:25] Mark Wilson: not the other way around
[08/05/2015 17:54:51] Patrick Leonard: exactly!!!!!!!
[08/05/2015 17:54:55] Patrick Leonard: u don't mind me posting on blodne right?
[08/05/2015 17:55:09] Mark Wilson: i couldnt care less
[08/05/2015 17:55:11] Mark Wilson: tbh
[08/05/2015 17:55:16] Mark Wilson: i just want my cash back
[08/05/2015 17:55:25] Mark Wilson: i would give him over the weekend to get back to you
[08/05/2015 17:55:32] Mark Wilson: as he might be busy work wise over weekend
[08/05/2015 17:55:35] Mark Wilson: but if nothing done by monday
[08/05/2015 17:55:39] Mark Wilson: then def
[08/05/2015 17:55:42] Mark Wilson: u have every right

I then wrote Stu an email and sent it to you immediately

Hi Stuart

I've tried to give this a week to boil over, but I'm really pissed about the whole situation. I want this to be something that gets resolves quickly. I don't want this to go 1 day past the end of the month, i.e. when the end of the month comes I want all money to be returned, not talked about being returned. I think the best way for this to happen is to make a Skype group with all investors to keep everything transparent

I then like I said wrote to you on 16 June, you didn't reply. A member then wrote to me knowing I was involved really pissed off.

I tried many, many times to try and get a Skype group up with investors, you were the only one who knew who was involved except for Stu, I had no idea. You were the guy who helped round the troops up initially.  No idea how anybody could be remotely pissed off at me for making this thread. I tried  time after time after time to try and resolve this in a good way.

If anybody is pissed off then feel free to post how you would have preferred I handled this better.

I tried for 3 months for this to be done off forum, when arrboy stopped replying to me for 3 weeks and other people were writing to me I felt like the only way for this ever to be resolved was for it to become public.

We should have had a Skype group set up almost immediately, if I had known everybody who was involved (I knew nobody at all) then I would have instantly created the group.

I even got paid back around half of the £3k, its funny that people associate how pissed off we should be by how much is invested. If I have £1 or £29,999 invested I have exactly equal right to be pissed off, especially if as Arrboy has said dozens of times itt that the £30k was used as an interest loan.

If "silent non blonde investors were so fucked off about this thread potentially upsetting the apple cart regarding payment" then the person they should be fucked off with surely shouldn't be myself. Stu has chosen to pay back Arrboy in part either out of guilt or because he caught him and he chose to pay me back because I wanted this to be resolved and if that meant public I would do it. What about sonour who hasn't seen a penny because she hasn't been as in the know as others or as brutal in terms of bribing.

IMO, all money should be returned and shared out evenly and there should be an exact plan made by Stu as soon as possible with exactly who is in, how much they are owed and when/how/where they will be paid.

This is a stupid thing for me to do as I've probably been paid back a higher % of my investment than anybody else but I hate seeing myself or others mugged off like this.

It has shown me that the gambling world is completely out of touch with the real world and poker disputes are resolved way, way better.

In poker there is usually the following created and then removed once returned.

http://dominicmorleyisathief.com

It is usually updated and then deleted once everything is returned. If acceptable correspondence from the thief then the site can be negotiably taken off or edited.

IMO Arrboy/Myself and whoever else (Stu should say who) should all put the money back to Stu and it should be sent evenly around us and there should be very strict deadlines and firm instructions on how and when we get paid. That is the fair way for all involved. I felt sorry and almost guilty to Lisa and felt extremely mugged off for 3+ months and thats why I created the thread, not so I could receive an extra 1500 back.

You have every right to do whatever you think is right to attempt to get your money back.

I'm just saying for example, if you are owed 3k and someone else is owed 15k, most people in your spot would let the 15k person decide the best course of action.

As long as everyone is paid proportionally the same amount of course.

I would freak out massively if 15k man was paid in full before I got a penny. If he gets 3k, you should 600 etc etc.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2015, 01:29:14 PM »

The two grieving Blatch guys post as often in the sports betting threads as i consume Slim fast.  All of a sudden they are all over this thread with no involvement at all.  Don't look too bitter guys.  I never started the thread.  I was happy for it to never hit blonde and stay totally underground.  It would have sorted itself out in time one way or another.

The trolls have had a couple of days of entertainment for free misquoting things and not reading the detail but everyone's opinion is worth the same even those who don't bother to read the information given to hand.  All is good.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2015, 01:29:56 PM »

I don't know who has what invested mate. I have literally zero idea. Thats why I suggested multiple times to create a Skype group and discuss it. I did not know at all who was involved, all emails didn't have cc; in etc

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2015, 01:31:26 PM »

Why do u keep bringing up blatch?  I'm referencing your big shot posts about backing your judgement with money.

You obviously have an obsession with the guy which u haven't managed to lay to rest. I hope u find some sort of peace with it

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2015, 01:35:04 PM »

Any reason George why just you and Cos think i should be on the hook for the money but everyone else agrees i shouldn't be?  Just coincidence?  Seems a big price to me. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz  The two guys who called me all manner of things during blatchgate (but everyone knew at the time supposedly) yet for days you kept telling me how clueless i was, how little i knew and how i was totally wrong until the shit hit the fan and then they looked so stupid like i do now which is why you are even getting involved in this thread.  There is no other reason for you to get involved.  I got involved in blatchgate to save two friends from investing £10k into the fund.  What is your reason for getting involved in this other than your own entertainment?

If everyone knew as ironside said why were you two so in the dark in the days leading up to him being exposed?  Everyone has an opinion though right?  Just some people's are more valuable/informed than others.  It all comes back to the same thing i suppose.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 07, 2015, 01:40:11 PM »

Why do u keep bringing up blatch?  I'm referencing your big shot posts about backing your judgement with money.

You obviously have an obsession with the guy which u haven't managed to lay to rest. I hope u find some sort of peace with it

What do i do for a living george?  Back my judgement with money.  Leave the vouch straw alone.  It is the only thing you are grasping to to stay relevant in this thread.

My only obsession is people who can't admit they were wrong and say sorry after calling me all manner of things on a forum then i was proved to be right all along.  Then everytime in the next 5 years they see me in public they are too much of a coward and man to pull me to one side and say 'sorry i was wrong about what i said and you were right all along'.  Instead they would rather walk past me and look the other way every time we are in the same building.  You are a coward.  I stand by what i said in the PM.  Now you are getting your payback getting involved in something you have no business even commenting on.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2015, 01:40:34 PM »

I'll go through this point by point because it's clear that although your betting tekkers are world class your ability to read isn't great.

1) my initial comment was referring to trusting someone. When u sent those Skype messages to pleno u had implicit trust of stu. This is exactly how I felt re Neil. Despite the overwhelming evidence at the time I took his word against all of that because I trusted him. My initial post on this thread wasn't anything to do with the money. It was regarding trust and how u must now feel because someone has let u down after you have him such a huge endorsement.

2) I don't believe your on the hook for the money re your original Skype convo. I never have

3) your comments regarding talk is cheap etc etc is more what I'm referring to. If u really believe this you'd make right the debt.

4) i have no vendetta grudge or ill will over blatchgate and never have. Not have I been waiting for this day to come

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 07, 2015, 01:43:43 PM »

I'll go through this point by point because it's clear that although your betting tekkers are world class your ability to read isn't great.

1) my initial comment was referring to trusting someone. When u sent those Skype messages to pleno u had implicit trust of stu. This is exactly how I felt re Neil. Despite the overwhelming evidence at the time I took his word against all of that because I trusted him. My initial post on this thread wasn't anything to do with the money. It was regarding trust and how u must now feel because someone has let u down after you have him such a huge endorsement.

2) I don't believe your on the hook for the money re your original Skype convo. I never have

3) your comments regarding talk is cheap etc etc is more what I'm referring to. If u really believe this you'd make right the debt.

4) i have no vendetta grudge or ill will over blatchgate and never have. Not have I been waiting for this day to come

Why are you here?  This has nothing to do with you.  Explain why you care so much when you never ever post in sports betting threads?  Everyone knows why you care so much so just admit it.  Your argument about the vouch is in total disagreement with all the usual blonde clique you have fallen in line with for years over most issues.  Play your hand less face up.  We all know why you are here.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2015, 01:44:16 PM »

What do i do for a living george?  Back my judgement with money.  Leave the vouch straw alone.  It is the only thing you are grasping to to stay relevant in this thread.

My only obsession is people who can't admit they were wrong and say sorry after calling me all manner of things on a forum then i was proved to be right all along.  Then everytime in the next 5 years they see me in public they are too much of a coward and man to pull me to one side and say 'sorry i was wrong about what i said and you were right all along'.  Instead they would rather walk past me and look the other way every time we are in the same building.  You are a coward.  I stand by what i said in the PM.  Now you are getting your payback getting involved in something you have no business even commenting on.

I've already addressed that. I'm not gonna seek you out. If we were ever on the same table perhaps we would have spoken but I doubt even from the blatch thing aside we would've ever got on. So why should I be fake and seek u out?

If u believe I'm a coward you're entitled to your opinion. I obviously disagree

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2015, 01:45:13 PM »

See point 1. That was my initial reason. Ur choosing what u want to address and what u don't. As usual. Talk is cheap

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2015, 01:46:06 PM »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2015, 01:47:37 PM »

I've already addressed that. I'm not gonna seek you out. If we were ever on the same table perhaps we would have spoken but I doubt even from the blatch thing aside we would've ever got on. So why should I be fake and seek u out?

If u believe I'm a coward you're entitled to your opinion. I obviously disagree

So you call people all manner of things on a public forum and are proved to be totally wrong and you can't pull said person to one side for 5 seconds and just say 'i was totally wrong on that i am sorry'.  I don't expect to be remotely friendly with you but a real man could easily have done that rather than spend 5 years at DTD walking past me with a sheepish look as you look the other way as i walk past you.  You have to wait until a random number draw puts us on the same table to be a man and say sorry for your actions.  Coward. End of.  Please don't ever talk to me again.  
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2015, 01:48:02 PM »

I find it amazing when i 'troll' people it is very similar to the poking and needling style you use to create an argument yet no one ever calls you and Camel trolls yet what you two have done on this thread is pretty similar to what i get called a troll for on the football fans forums.  I suppose that comes with the terrority and post count and history on blonde.

AFAIK I have never called you a troll or anything else unpleasant or accused you of any wrongdoing of any kind and as for being "On the hook" I actually stated in this thread that in my opinion that is not the case.

I may have had the temerity to hold a different opinion to yours occasionally, but if I have I've tried to air it in a civil manner.

If what you say is true and other people think that you are a troll and I am not, I can hardly be held responsible for that.

I'm offended that you think I'm poking and needling, although I will admit to being annoyed by the suggestion that I have to "Put my money where my mouth is" If I want to have an opinion.

You keep telling us how fortunate we are to have the benefit of your wisdom, well perhaps that's true but my God it comes at a heavy price.

I'm sorry you feel the need to lash out every time there is a hint of criticism, and I hope that with time, you learn to deal with it better.

The older I get, the better I was.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2015, 01:49:49 PM »

Pads,

I don't think anyone should give any money back to Stu to redistribute. I'd also like to request that Stu sends a list of investors and amounts to the poker player that owes money and ask him to send the money pro rata to the investors directly.

We really have no idea what financial position Stu is in. He may have a large overdraft that would swallow up any money sent.

If £4k was lost betting, £12k stolen by a friend of a friend, £3k owed by a poker player. Then that leaves £11k. We know £1500 was repaid to Pads and £500 to Arbboy.

I really think it's about time Stu told us what happened to the other £9k that he promised to send weeks ago. Stu, if you don't want to reply on here then an email to all investors please.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: