blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 10:54:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272920 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 72493 times)
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: July 10, 2015, 05:51:03 PM »

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 10, 2015, 06:38:36 PM »

Rumours that Kmac left Blonde shouting "you and whose Arbie?" have been strenuously denied by Tighty.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 10, 2015, 07:12:33 PM »

Rumours that Kmac left Blonde shouting "you and whose Arbie?" have been strenuously denied by Tighty.

Has he been banned?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 10, 2015, 07:42:55 PM »

Has he been banned?

Hopefully not, or certainly not for too long as he is capable of quality postage exemplified by his "cracking one off" quip the other day which genuinely had me roflcoptering.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 10, 2015, 07:48:46 PM »

Has he been banned?

Hopefully not, or certainly not for too long as he is capable of quality postage exemplified by his "cracking one off" quip the other day which genuinely had me roflcoptering.

Abso. thumbs up

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2015, 08:10:41 PM »

Has he been banned?

No idea. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2015, 08:15:48 PM »

Has he been banned?

Must have been one of the deleted posts, lol.

I saw him offer Dom a fight, after he called him Adz's sidekick, but didn't see anything beyond that Cheesy

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2015, 08:32:04 PM »

Has he been banned?

I saw him offer Dom a fight, after he called him Adz's sidekick, but didn't see anything beyond that Cheesy

Ridic statement in first place.

Like I need a sidekick. Roll Eyes

I work solo in my quest against injustice.......and idiots. Wink

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 10, 2015, 08:58:43 PM »

Has he been banned?

Ridic statement in first place.

Like I need a sidekick. Roll Eyes

I work solo in my quest against injustice.......and idiots. Wink

Yep you def sound like someone who enjoys a great deal of 'alone' time.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2015, 09:05:41 PM »

Nico.

Chill my friend.

All this anger. Its really not good for you. You sound like a very, very young man, and I would hate to think of you getting ulcers at such a tender age.

Life is too short to be hating someone you have never had the privilege of meeting. Cool

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 10, 2015, 09:08:08 PM »

Nico.

Chill my friend.

All this anger. Its really not good for you. You sound like a very, very young man, and I would hate to think of you getting ulcers at such a tender age.

Life is too short to be hating someone you have never had the privilege of meeting. Cool

Meh wish I was still really young.

Def not as chilled as you though granted Adzy.

Must be all that relaxing you do 'alone'.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 10, 2015, 10:06:32 PM »

Has he been banned?

Unless I'm very much mistaken or my memory is beyond repair the invitation to name a venue was extended by KMac to none other than our own Adzy boy for suggesting that the aforementioned KMac was a henchman of the chompmeister which I'm sure we all agree is extreme provocation if not litigeously libellous.

I was rather looking forward to it coming to fruition if truth be told.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 10, 2015, 10:22:54 PM »

Has he been banned?

Unless I'm very much mistaken or my memory is beyond repair the invitation to name a venue was extended by KMac to none other than our own Adzy boy for suggesting that the aforementioned KMac was a henchman of the chompmeister which I'm sure we all agree is extreme provocation if not litigeously libellous.

Not quite sure what you are on about Ralph, but it reads like you would quite like to see me hurt???

Is that what you are suggesting, or I am reading it wrong?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2015, 10:26:01 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing you go a few rounds son Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 10, 2015, 10:38:36 PM »

Has he been banned?

Not quite sure what you are on about Ralph, but it reads like you would quite like to see me hurt???

Is that what you are suggesting, or I am reading it wrong?

I was going to put my money on you Adzy boy.

Don't tell me it was a crooked heat and you were going to take a dive.

Such a sensutive little bugger.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: