blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:52:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 164 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Noisy Neighbours - the Man City thread  (Read 402895 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: February 03, 2017, 12:08:23 AM »

Any mention of Aguero's benching?

He had a knock that kept him out against Palace so it might have been a precaution. The way that front 3 are playing though perhaps doesn't make Serge an auto choice, words I never thought I'd say! Certainly takes the pressure off having a more than capable player in Jesus to step up and into the team seamlessly.

Pep is renowned for making bold decisions so its anyone's guess who lines up vs Swansea on Sunday.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: February 03, 2017, 12:11:20 AM »

He had a knock that kept him out against Palace so it might have been a precaution. The way that front 3 are playing though perhaps doesn't make Serge an auto choice, words I never thought I'd say! Certainly takes the pressure off having a more than capable player in Jesus to step up and into the team seamlessly.

Pep is renowned for making bold decisions so its anyone's guess who lines up vs Swansea on Sunday.

Aguero please, and a hatrick.

Cheers Smiley

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: February 03, 2017, 08:50:48 AM »

Seems like heresy to even think it!  Then a 19 year old kid and superstar in the making comes along who  quite literally  seems to  have everything in his locker and ready made for a Pep system and you get to look into the future and you can't help but think it is very bright with or without Aguero. My hope is that Aguero simply responds emphatically with what he does best.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: February 03, 2017, 12:31:08 PM »

Seems like heresy to even think it!  Then a 19 year old kid and superstar in the making comes along who  quite literally  seems to  have everything in his locker and ready made for a Pep system and you get to look into the future and you can't help but think it is very bright with or without Aguero. My hope is that Aguero simply responds emphatically with what he does best.

Yeah I'm hoping Aguero starts raining in the goals again to make everyone remember who the main man at City is. One thing I have noted is that Pep has already praised Jesus for his pressing high up the pitch, whilst it was something he had to coax out of Aguero....

Best Bitter.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: February 03, 2017, 06:50:52 PM »

Sigh, 3700 tickets for Huddersfield

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: February 03, 2017, 08:06:50 PM »

Luxury!

We've got 800 for Sutton.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: February 03, 2017, 11:54:13 PM »

Luxury!

We've got 800 for Sutton.

Reckon you could fill that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: February 04, 2017, 01:20:26 PM »

Gander Green Lane or the Cow shed at Huddersfield? We got 127,00 watchers on Periscope v Palace as a guy streamed it from Palace,

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: February 04, 2017, 03:23:10 PM »

Has Jesus shown any reluctance to get on the end of crosses?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: February 04, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »

As reluctant as Wenger is to spend some money.

Best Bitter.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: February 04, 2017, 05:48:18 PM »

I'm wasted on here..

muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 04, 2017, 06:03:06 PM »

I'm wasted on here..

Some City fans are like the £20 nightly freezeout grinder who somehow luckboxes a big tourn then starts believing they've turned into Fedor Holz
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 04, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »

Smiley heard it one too many times before Ralph!

Best Bitter.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 04, 2017, 08:00:55 PM »

Meanwhile guess who replaced Aguero with Jesus in his FF team this week and than made him captain in a moment of wine-fuelled inspiration.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 04, 2017, 08:19:13 PM »

Me?
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 ... 164 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: