blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:47:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Soon, it won't even make the news.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soon, it won't even make the news.  (Read 42224 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2017, 09:51:39 AM »

Man on loose in Cleveland killed someone live on Facebook, claims to have killed 14 others in abandoned homes.
Police still haven't found him, been going on hours

Chris Partlow on the loose ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2017, 09:50:54 PM »

And again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41880511

The older I get, the better I was.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2017, 09:42:32 AM »

So that means two of the five deadliest mass shootings since 1949 have happened in the past five weeks.

But mass shootings aren't the real problem. It's all the small day-by-day shootings that really add up.

The count is much higher than I would have assumed - 13,158 deaths and 26,950 injuries in 52,404 incidents so far this year.

Click to see full-size image.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2017, 10:50:06 AM »

So that means two of the five deadliest mass shootings since 1949 have happened in the past five weeks.

But mass shootings aren't the real problem. It's all the small day-by-day shootings that really add up.

The count is much higher than I would have assumed - 13,158 deaths and 26,950 injuries in 52,404 incidents so far this year.

Click to see full-size image.

Blimey! If I lived there I would sneak into Mexico. It looks much safer.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2017, 11:43:36 AM »

I'm just so bloody relieved i live in a country where it's really hard (or at least strictly regulated) to be able to get your hands on a gun.

It's just horrible these things.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2017, 09:14:55 AM »

Not your imagination: mass shootings now happen more frequently in the US https://t.co/yM2MI8Ia7y

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »

I'm just so bloody relieved i live in a country where it's really hard (or at least strictly regulated) to be able to get your hands on a gun.

Hard? Not really......I can get one for you later today if you want? It’s more that we simply aren’t arsed about having them.....
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2017, 11:43:13 PM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2017, 12:09:41 AM »

Hard? Not really......I can get one for you later today if you want? It’s more that we simply aren’t arsed about having them.....

Yes, really... Easy enough to get one, if you know where/who to go to.

I haven't been in a supermarket over here for a while, but I'm pretty sure they aren't stocking shooters.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2017, 03:09:37 PM »

Yeh i'm sure you can get 'em, I guess we're culturally just hardly ever exposed to guns, occasionally you see police with a machine gun, my uncle has a gun i've never seen it, thats about the limit of my exposure to weapons lifetime and that's probably not far off standard for a ~30yr old guy in the UK. Have to imagine in the USA for a hell of a lot of people exposure to guns is a lot higher, all police have 'em, your dad or your pals dad will have one etc, going "shooting" is a thing.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »

Yeh i'm sure you can get 'em, I guess we're culturally just hardly ever exposed to guns, occasionally you see police with a machine gun, my uncle has a gun i've never seen it, thats about the limit of my exposure to weapons lifetime and that's probably not far off standard for a ~30yr old guy in the UK. Have to imagine in the USA for a hell of a lot of people exposure to guns is a lot higher, all police have 'em, your dad or your pals dad will have one etc, going "shooting" is a thing.

Yeah, the majority of people here have zero exposure to guns, I went clay pigeon shooting on Boxing Day last year and my mind was blown by the 100 guys there all ROFLing about with shotguns!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2017, 06:11:30 PM »

Yeah, the majority of people here have zero exposure to guns, I went clay pigeon shooting on Boxing Day last year and my mind was blown by the 100 guys there all ROFLing about with shotguns!

Round where my family are from the majority of families will have one or more gun, that’s just what us country bumpkins do, what you have just described I’ve done countless times. 
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »

In the UK if you own a gun in the sticks you're a farmer, but in the city you're a gangster.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2017, 09:30:36 PM »

In the UK if you own a gun in the sticks you're a farmer, but in the city you're a gangster.

No shit Sherlock, Seems they don’t need guns these days as acid is good enough for them in many spots....
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2017, 06:23:27 PM »

Republican Senate candidate Roy Moor pulls his gun out and waves it around on stage.

I can't get my breath.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: