blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:06:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fairway Wedge - New golf tips site
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fairway Wedge - New golf tips site  (Read 24651 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2016, 07:29:24 PM »

Liking the fact you opposed Rory.

He has never defended a title iirc....must enjoy the defending champ hospitality too much???

Liking Colsearts as a first round leader too, as I think he has top 5 starts in 2 of the last 3 or 4 in this event, from my notes. He started well last week too.

And finally liking JB in the States. Played deceptively well last week and the sort to revel in the mental atmosphere you get here. Bubba a solid fav, for similar reasons and the fact he hossed up in his last tourny, and a good record here.

GL.

Thanks Adz. Obv Rory a solid favourite given his course form  but, as you say, has never defended a title which is probably an indication that he only really tends to play in really decent fields more than anything else. If you look at the field Grace had to beat last week for example, was a much easier task to go back to back. I just think he's a skinny price for someone who doesn't seem to have his putting in order at this stage of the year. That said, if his putting is on he probably wins by 5.

Love the Phoenix Open. JB and Bubba both seem the type of characters to relish it. Haven't backed him outright as I think he has a tendency to lose concentration but have had a small dabble on Harold Varner FRL. Should relish the atmosphere, played well in the desert previously and has the length to go low.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2016, 08:15:05 PM »

Liking the fact you opposed Rory.

He has never defended a title iirc....must enjoy the defending champ hospitality too much???

Liking Colsearts as a first round leader too, as I think he has top 5 starts in 2 of the last 3 or 4 in this event, from my notes. He started well last week too.

And finally liking JB in the States. Played deceptively well last week and the sort to revel in the mental atmosphere you get here. Bubba a solid fav, for similar reasons and the fact he hossed up in his last tourny, and a good record here.

GL.

Thanks Adz. Obv Rory a solid favourite given his course form  but, as you say, has never defended a title which is probably an indication that he only really tends to play in really decent fields more than anything else. If you look at the field Grace had to beat last week for example, was a much easier task to go back to back. I just think he's a skinny price for someone who doesn't seem to have his putting in order at this stage of the year. That said, if his putting is on he probably wins by 5.

Love the Phoenix Open. JB and Bubba both seem the type of characters to relish it. Haven't backed him outright as I think he has a tendency to lose concentration but have had a small dabble on Harold Varner FRL. Should relish the atmosphere, played well in the desert previously and has the length to go low.

Saw a documentary on Varner a couple of weeks ago. That boy sure puts the hours in, that's for sure. Will have a little dabble.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2016, 10:06:31 PM »

Hi everyone,

We have posted our thoughts and betting tips for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am here: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/08/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am-betting-tips/

And also our thoughts and betting tips for the Tshwane Open here: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/08/tshwane-open/

Good luck with your golf punting this week!
NoCardDSC

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 10:43:42 AM »

Hi everyone,

We have posted our thoughts and betting tips for the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am here: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/08/att-pebble-beach-national-pro-am-betting-tips/

And also our thoughts and betting tips for the Tshwane Open here: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/08/tshwane-open/

Good luck with your golf punting this week!

Good luck again this week and unlucky last! Had some decent sweats throughout.

I'm on
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2016, 11:51:21 AM »

Hi guys,

We have posted our thoughts and betting tips for the Maybank Championship Malaysia here: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/15/maybank-championship-malaysia-betting-tips/
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »

And here is our write for the Northern Trust Open, fresh off the printing press: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/16/northern-trust-open-betting-tips/

Good luck if you are following us in this week!
NoCardDSC

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2016, 06:46:44 AM »

Absolute joy to watch Soomin Lee so far - really hope he can close it. Gl
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2016, 08:23:28 AM »

Thanks bud. Would be great if we can get him over the line. Holman 18th hole implosion helps!

@fairwaywedge
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2016, 07:47:00 AM »

Not the best way to start the day. Soo Min Lee trades at 1.10 and leads by three with five to play but double bogeys twice in final three holes to blow it. Add this one to the list of cross bars hit. Hugely frustrating.

@fairwaywedge
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2016, 10:38:52 AM »

Not the best way to start the day. Soo Min Lee trades at 1.10 and leads by three with five to play but double bogeys twice in final three holes to blow it. Add this one to the list of cross bars hit. Hugely frustrating.

Very unlucky. Keep up the good work though.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2016, 02:44:13 PM »

Thanks. Hopefully Bubba seals the deal this evening to soften the blow.

I've been punting golf for too long now to get too annoyed about individual results, and have certainly had my fair share of positive variance (Brandt Snedeker's 2012 Farmers Insurance win sticks in the mind), but the run this season has been testing so many promising positions gone awry and guys winning that I fancied but were too short against my tissue. Hopefully the variance begins to level off soon!

@fairwaywedge
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2016, 03:49:11 PM »

vul again
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2016, 12:59:23 AM »

Thanks. Hopefully Bubba seals the deal this evening to soften the blow.

I've been punting golf for too long now to get too annoyed about individual results, and have certainly had my fair share of positive variance (Brandt Snedeker's 2012 Farmers Insurance win sticks in the mind), but the run this season has been testing so many promising positions gone awry and guys winning that I fancied but were too short against my tissue. Hopefully the variance begins to level off soon!

Moaned it in like a boss. Basically a reversal of this morning's result as experienced man beats maiden who played played for 90% of the round.

@fairwaywedge
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2016, 11:54:07 PM »

Good evening guys, we hope you won a bit following our selections last week. It was really exciting for us and thankfully for Ollie's sanity Bubba closed out in the NTO after Soo Min Lee (125/1) traded at 1.1 but finished second.

Here's our thoughts and betting tips for the Perth International: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/22/isps-handa-perth-international-bettings-tips/
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2016, 02:09:33 PM »

Hello again golf fans.

Here is our write up containing our thoughts and betting tips for the Honda Classic: http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/23/honda-classic-betting-tips/

Here's hoping for another big week!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: