blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:19:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 142 [143] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 338806 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: December 09, 2019, 06:15:31 PM »

two points better than 2015-16, to date. It was a down year for the big six then and clearly Liverpool are excpetional now but i'd suggest this is a better division now than back then

They are a better footballing team, more ways to play and can play with possession but on the counter if required. The press game is really well defined too

Clearly running a bit above EV, Have saved 80% of opponent's shots on target, scoring 40% of their own and Vardy too, converting double his xG in his eight game goalscoring run but nevertheless, quite the team

Man C away and Liverpool at home on 22nd and 26th, so it gets tougher

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: December 09, 2019, 06:22:29 PM »

Leicester could easily have scored eight or nine yesterday without even getting carried away.   Villa were terrible defensively but Leicester looked amazing going forward.   
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: December 09, 2019, 07:29:49 PM »

two points better than 2015-16, to date. It was a down year for the big six then and clearly Liverpool are excpetional now but i'd suggest this is a better division now than back then

They are a better footballing team, more ways to play and can play with possession but on the counter if required. The press game is really well defined too

Clearly running a bit above EV, Have saved 80% of opponent's shots on target, scoring 40% of their own and Vardy too, converting double his xG in his eight game goalscoring run but nevertheless, quite the team

When they won, I kept waiting for it all to come undone as they just didn't seem that good - don't mean to sound churlish for once as obviously the outcome was exceptional and deserved.

This time, they're good to watch and you'd be reasonably sure of them making a really good account of themselves in any game and being well capable of beating anybody. Liverpool game is something to look forward to for a fan I'm sure and I might even break the habit of barely watching games that don't feature Arsenal

sola virtus nobilitat
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: December 09, 2019, 07:53:46 PM »

Gets easier! Then gets tougher with Liverpool.

You'll run riot at our gaff based on recent form.

Best Bitter.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: July 26, 2020, 07:03:28 PM »

One for the scrapbook

Who would have thought after this night, Saints would have been the team that scored more points for the rest of the season.

What do Leicester need this Summer? I was at the 0-9 and they looked great so where did it go wrong after that?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: January 20, 2021, 02:10:03 PM »

Since my own team is so average and were locked in have watched a bit more of other teams this year.

Would never have expected Brentan to go so well, remarkable really. Also come to be a huge fanboy of the intelligence and movement of Jamie 'known as the rat' Vardy.

Nb Five bonus points for anyone identifying the line from a film in the above. 10 bonus points for describing the scene and context.

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 142 [143] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: