blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:30:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 665039 times)
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3525 on: March 26, 2020, 08:17:53 AM »

Suddenly he’s everywhere, being interviewed by everyone you can think of.

And yeah, it’s just the odd clip where he seems to have lost it. And the he gets going again and is impressive.
So it would really mean if someone gathered some of the odd ones from the last couple of days together to make him seem like an imbecile.
Here you are:

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: March 26, 2020, 08:29:25 AM »

Mind you, he has always been prone to saying strange things.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3527 on: March 26, 2020, 11:51:51 AM »

Interesting that Bernie is still in the race and hasn't dropped out. He's been very visible on the Covid issue and clearly thinks there's a chance Biden goes full Devon Loch on the home straight.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: March 26, 2020, 11:55:21 AM »

Interesting that Bernie is still in the race and hasn't dropped out. He's been very visible on the Covid issue and clearly thinks there's a chance Biden goes full Devon Loch on the home straight.

A question MT might be well placed to answer. If it goes down the brokered convention route, could we see a situation where Biden, Bernie, Cuomo, Warren, Clinton etc are all in the race?
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: March 27, 2020, 02:00:53 AM »

A question MT might be well placed to answer. If it goes down the brokered convention route, could we see a situation where Biden, Bernie, Cuomo, Warren, Clinton etc are all in the race?

It always seems possible Joe will trip over his laces or take a swing at a voter but, assuming he doesn't, it's hard to see him performing so badly that they yank him. I'd expect him to do well against Trump - he is a forceful debater and can be aggressive at times. He just seems to lose focus from time to time. There have been snatches where he has looked very old, but then he has bounced back good as ever. If he blows it, I can't see Clinton or Warren being contenders, with the baggage they bring. Bernie is the only other with a substantial number of delegates, but Joe's delegates would be freed, and most of them would go to the replacement DNC candidate. I would have said Kamala was a shoo-in with Amy a long way behind as the next alternative, but Cuomo has been the star of this crisis, overshadowing de Blasio, and would be a real contender.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: March 27, 2020, 02:08:08 AM »

In fairness to Joe, this is more of the worst-looking interview above, and he comes across a lot better than the snatches that are extracted would suggest.

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: March 27, 2020, 07:12:44 AM »

The presidents press conferences are getting boring now .

He ignores those reporters who to him are fake news.

The woman from CNN who was sat right in front of him was
completely blanked every time she tried to ask a question .

The questions themselves are not hard hitting enough and they
let him ramble on about what he wants to talk about.

Pence is so smug and his crib sheet is the same everyday regardless
of the question he is asked.

Would love to ask the Donald.....

Have you ever said sorry in your life , if so , where , when and why ?

Have you ever admitted to being wrong in your time as President ?

Are you prepared to let all your hotels be used by your health service
free of charge ?

Do you believe Cuomo would make a better job than you over this crisis ?
If not , why not ?

If Fauci indicates to you that your strategy is incorrect , instead of “listening”
to him , will you agree to change course based on science instead of  your
belief that America needs / wants to get back to work ?

How do you feel about being number one in the world .....for positive
tests ?

Why are you pig ignorant ?

Don’t think I would be invited back in the USA let alone inside the Whitehouse .

Would anyone like to answer the questions for him ?  Grin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:15:51 AM by bookiebasher » Logged
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: March 27, 2020, 09:28:07 AM »

There was the one time his captors tied him to a chair and beat him til he read the confession. It’s obvious he is reading someone else’s text and doesn’t mean a word of it.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: March 27, 2020, 02:09:41 PM »

Off his rocker.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: March 27, 2020, 06:34:31 PM »

Social distancing Seth.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: March 28, 2020, 01:27:58 AM »

If there's someone everyone hates more than Ted Cruz, it's Thomas Massie, who has taken a contrarian line on many issues, and really ruffled feathers by trying to delay the coronavirus stimulus Bill. He was criticised by the leaders of both parties in the House, McCarthy and Pelosi, but it went much further than that, with the President having a poke and John Kerry, who is clearly still resentful about a run-in he had with Massie, adding some unparliamentary language. Unifying Trump and Kerry is a hell of an achievement.

Click to see full-size image.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: March 30, 2020, 09:41:58 AM »

“We are witnessing in the United States one of the greatest failures of basic governance and basic leadership in modern times”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/28/trump-coronavirus-politics-us-health-disaster?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: March 30, 2020, 10:30:54 AM »

That is going to be an iconic photo . Whoever took that will be making a lot of money.

I just cannot get my head round how he is still president .

There are so many words you could use to describe him , non pleasant by the way.

Even when the reporters are reading a quote directly from him he STILL lies.

Surely sooner rather than later some of the GOP are going to say enough is enough.

He is literally killing thousands of Americans with his blatant lies.

Has there ever been a worst president of the USA ?

Yesterday he congratulated himself for having high viewing ratings after being interviewed by his
lapdog on Fox News .

Never have I seen him show any real empathy to even one death.

It’s all me me me .

As shocking as this virus is I am more shocked that the world lets this buffoon get away with murder.

He did say he could walk down fifth avenue and shoot someone . Well he’s gone up a few notches to that.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: March 30, 2020, 10:34:41 AM »

“We are witnessing in the United States one of the greatest failures of basic governance and basic leadership in modern times”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/28/trump-coronavirus-politics-us-health-disaster?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Great to have you back posting Tighty. I hope all is well for you and the family? Trump’s staggering incompetence is quite something to behold.

Given that they start with the disadvantage that their health service is set up as badly as you could possibly imagine for a crisis of this sort. It’s hard not to think that in terms of actual action/inaction (as opposed to talking nonsense, where Trump has no peers) that our response hasn’t been at least close to being equally woeful.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: March 31, 2020, 02:02:01 AM »

Cuomo's last two daily press briefings.

A very different approach to the briefings than the President and indeed, our own government - though ours has now started using slides to a small extent too.

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: