blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:23:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Chelsea: whats going on?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chelsea: whats going on?  (Read 7664 times)
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2015, 05:26:31 PM »

For fucks sake.

We play them at the weekend.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 05:30:41 PM »

Surely this is the biggest fall from grace in English football? Win the league and sacked in the same calendar year?
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2015, 05:59:51 PM »

Surely this is the biggest fall from grace in English football? Win the league and sacked in the same calendar year?

Roberto Di Matteo winner of FA Cup and Champions League 2012, sacked the same calender year.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2015, 06:04:13 PM »

Roberto Di Matteo winner of FA Cup and Champions League 2012, sacked the same calender year.

Good point, but he didnt have the same history as Mourinho. Mourinho had been a chelsea legend for over a decade and won a shit load for the club. There was a small degree of good variance for Di Matteo as he took over when Chelsea has already progressed a few stages in each comp.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2015, 07:01:53 PM »

So much fun to see such a graceless, humourless, egotistical twat get tossed out.

On the other hand - removes one of my enjoyments this season in terms of watching his increasingly pathetic post-match interviews

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 08:23:57 PM »

"Mourinho and Real Madrid will talk this week. Perez likes him very much and Benitez is having problems." [beIN Sports]

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2015, 08:48:02 PM »

I will miss Jose - the premiership will be a lesser place without him IMO.

If all this ends up with Benitez at Arsenal when the time comes I will cry.

One name that seems a fit at Chelsea for me is the Spurs boss, going to have a year out of the champions league, need a rebuild.  He is obviously quality.  Would he take a step down though?

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2015, 10:43:48 PM »

One name that seems a fit at Chelsea for me is the Spurs boss, going to have a year out of the champions league, need a rebuild.  He is obviously quality.  Would he take a step down though?

It'll be like taking yr hand out of a bucket of water.

sola virtus nobilitat
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »

Spurs is a step down to Chelsea?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2015, 10:59:09 PM »

Feel free to quote me on this, but there's more chance of a Graham Norton led talent competition between now and the end of the season deciding who gets the job.

By sacking Jose, the board have decided they are going to keep the players he fell out with. They have recognised and reinforced the idea that the power rests with the players at Stamford Bridge and the next manager is going to need to have an ego even bigger than Mourinho's or an aura to inspire such unending confidence that the likes of John Terry will sit cross-legged and listen intently at team briefings.  

Poch fits neither criterion.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2015, 01:18:25 AM »

Feel free to quote me on this, but there's more chance of a Graham Norton led talent competition between now and the end of the season deciding who gets the job.

By sacking Jose, the board have decided they are going to keep the players he fell out with. They have recognised and reinforced the idea that the power rests with the players at Stamford Bridge and the next manager is going to need to have an ego even bigger than Mourinho's or an aura to inspire such unending confidence that the likes of John Terry will sit cross-legged and listen intently at team briefings.  

and steve  mc owned his life last week
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2015, 01:44:36 AM »

For fucks sake.

shit when someone changes their gaffer before a game eh?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2015, 08:45:30 AM »

and steve  mc owned his life last week

I cold five bet with Two Clubs the other day. The old lady who'd four bet snapped me off with  . Board ran out  three clubs Two Diamonds two hearts two spades

See? I can do selective samples too Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2015, 11:10:03 AM »

For fucks sake.

shit when someone changes their gaffer before a game eh?

The word is obviously spreading around the premier league!! We should have kept quiet!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2015, 03:18:53 PM »

BBC Radio 2 presenter Jeremy Vine has been a Chelsea season ticket holder for 20 years. Here he pours out his feelings in a letter to sacked Blues manager Jose Mourinho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: