blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:30:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198171 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 07:07:05 PM »

Rips up colour coded, finely tuned mock draft.

Gets fresh piece of paper.

Gets scribbling...

I am amazed so many people have been saying the Rams will take Wentz. They need Goff IMO and he ticks the additional box of being a California boy with all the marketing that brings for a franchise moving to LA.

Makes far more sense that the Niners, Eagles and Jets wanted Goff (or at least might have wanted Goff) and the Rams made the call they simply had to make to get their man. It's a superb piece of business for Tennessee but it could work out well for LA, too.

I was all for the Titans taking Tunsil but this deal is too good to reject. That AFC South is really turning around, at long last.

As for Cleveland, I say trade down in what isn't a stellar QB year and run with RG3, with a developmental guy underneath for one year. They can take Best Available without even the smallest fear of trouble. Any of RB/WR/DE/OT/DL/S would do! More picks this year would make sense. Not like they won't be drafting top ten next season is it?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 08:40:10 PM »

Makes me laugh seeing all the journos seeming to think the decision hasn't been made on which one to draft.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »

Would be nice to have a home opener,7th straight season starting on the road.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2016, 03:55:40 PM »

Gut feeling for your Cowboys.Ramsey Bosa maybe?

i wanted one of the QBs, which are likely to go 1 and 2 now

Lynch may still be a possibility maybe with a trade down. depends how highlty they rate him (word is very high)

Ramsey if he is there, maybe Zeke Elliott would be my favourite 2 non QBs

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2016, 08:04:54 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=66859.0

Please see above thread.

About a trip i'm planning this year. Anyone with any experience of the places mentioned or games and what to do/not to do would be great.

Thanks

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2016, 08:24:00 PM »

The Von Miller v Cam Newton love in just gets better and better.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2016, 09:01:31 PM »

Any ideas when the pre-season game are announced?  Hoping for 49'ers or Oakland in August!

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2016, 09:11:19 PM »

Cant see them on NFL site, but searched and found this

Hopefully its correct!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/preseason

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2016, 11:05:43 PM »

Cheers.  The LA game may work, think we'll have left SF by the 14th.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2016, 07:35:02 PM »

A nice article, explaining just what a mess the Bills are in:

http://www.theherdreport.com/posts/2016/4/14/why-the-2016-offseason-is-so-pivotal-for-the-buffalo-bills

In other news, Rob Ryan sleeps at the office three nights a week and Rex Ryan is introducing Donald Trump tonight.  

Any good QBs lined up for the 2017 Draft?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2016, 08:23:27 PM »

eagles have traded for 2nd overall pick while maintaining bradford is starting QB and wont be traded

who are the eagles after cause it seems a big price to pay

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Eagles-Acquire-No-2-Pick-From-Browns/0dc948c1-5d70-4725-a361-c34452054855

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »

eagles have traded for 2nd overall pick while maintaining bradford is starting QB and wont be traded

who are the eagles after cause it seems a big price to pay

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Eagles-Acquire-No-2-Pick-From-Browns/0dc948c1-5d70-4725-a361-c34452054855

They are convinced they know who the Rams are taking (they say...)

They are drafting "the guy we want" and he will be the number 2 to Bradford, who they say won't be traded to Denver.

Sell the house for a backup quarterback. That is a month after you spent $20m on Chase Daniels. You sure Chip Kelly has left?

Joking aside, Bradford will be tradeable at the end of the coming season and, if it all falls into place, Wentz will be ready to go. The problem is Bradford doesn't have a lot of working body parts.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 08:56:24 PM by Tal » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2016, 08:40:57 PM »

Second time in the last 40 years the top two picks were traded.

Makes you wonder why Dallas lost all those games at the end of last season. These teams do realise Winston and Mariota were last year, right?

There's a real possibility now that Ezekiel Elliot will be available still win the Raiders are on the clock. I think that could be a very exciting pairing.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2016, 09:07:34 PM »

Zeke is going top 10, maybe at 4. Won't last to dolphins or raiders, would need to trade up

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2016, 09:14:46 PM »

Bradford is on a lot of money too (17m) so that could put people off if he doesn't have a good season this time around.

Seems probable that Goff goes to the Rams which means Eagles will get Wentz (although reports seem to suggest he's the better Qb I can't argue with the inside the huddle podcast that Goff fits the LA franchise image a lot more being a Califronia kid anyway.

Either way the Eagles must be fairly taken on both of them on the off chance that the Rams go for the other.

I'd be amazed if Zeke drops down to the Raiders. As said he should be going top 10.

Ironically I think this move actually helps the 49ers as they've got far more issues than just a Qb they cab go BPA get a solid first round pick and a few others and draft a Qb in the top 10 next year too.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: