blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:03:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198364 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 19, 2017, 05:01:46 PM »

it was. pass rushers are trained to go for the strip sack, defensive backs aren't/don't have the instinct.

Rodgers has massive hands too.

as you say, incredible play to hold onto it as the db tried to kill him

I think McCarthy is a pretty terrible coach, but it's impossible not to give him credit in that situation.

99% of coaches would have sat on the ball and gone to OT with 33 seconds left and the ball at their own 25.

Why do you think McCarthy is a terrible coach.. i know he has Rodgers but his record would dictate otherwise

Makes fundamental game theory mistakes time after time and never learns his lesson.

If it wasn't for Aaron Rodgers he would have been out of a job years ago.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 19, 2017, 05:38:31 PM »

it was. pass rushers are trained to go for the strip sack, defensive backs aren't/don't have the instinct.

I think McCarthy is a pretty terrible coach, but it's impossible not to give him credit in that situation.

99% of coaches would have sat on the ball and gone to OT with 33 seconds left and the ball at their own 25.

Why do you think McCarthy is a terrible coach.. i know he has Rodgers but his record would dictate otherwise

Makes fundamental game theory mistakes time after time and never learns his lesson.

Still blows my mind that teams don't have a game theory expert on the sidelines or in the booth.  It surely has to happen soon.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 19, 2017, 05:42:16 PM »

Still blows my mind that teams don't have a game theory expert on the sidelines or in the booth.  It surely has to happen soon.

Belichek is by far the best, but I get the feeling he does by instinct, not maths.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 20, 2017, 11:03:12 AM »

Oakland Raiders file paperwork to move to Las Vegas

New stadium in Las Vegas would cost $1.9bn, including $750m from tax
Relocation would have to be approved by NFL owners

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jan/19/oakland-raiders-las-vegas-move-nfl?CMP=share_btn_tw

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 20, 2017, 03:34:49 PM »

Wow the stadium costs are crazy...Rams building a 2.6bn dollar stadium
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 20, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »

Sad day for sport in Oakland. Warriors will be moving to San Francisco in a couple of seasons too...
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 20, 2017, 06:22:38 PM »

Oakland Raiders file paperwork to move to Las Vegas

New stadium in Las Vegas would cost $1.9bn, including $750m from tax
Relocation would have to be approved by NFL owners

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jan/19/oakland-raiders-las-vegas-move-nfl?CMP=share_btn_tw

Tourists basically gonna pay for much of the stadium
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: January 29, 2017, 01:03:48 PM »

Little one I found in my look at Superbowl pricing. Austin Hoopers yards are set significantly lower at one place than the others. So much so he could do them in one go. Not bothered putting it in TFT as it's one they definitely can't use

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: January 29, 2017, 06:21:02 PM »

Little one I found in my look at Superbowl pricing. Austin Hoopers yards are set significantly lower at one place than the others. So much so he could do them in one go. Not bothered putting it in TFT as it's one they definitely can't use

Was 11.5 yesterday. Now apparently at 15.5. Still a. It lower than the 22.5 at PP and 24.5 at 365

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 06, 2017, 05:06:50 AM »

wow.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 06, 2017, 09:25:54 AM »

^^^^

Just about sums the whole thing up.

It all seemed to hinge on this. Another inch, or miss this, & it's all over baby.  

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 09:31:06 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: February 06, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »

Just finished my review of the game on here https://touchdowntips.com/2017/02/06/wow-just-wow-superbowl-review/
if anyone fancies a read of it. Had nothing better to do after dropping off the littlun at school so thought I'd relive the game and do a little review... That turned into a long review.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 06, 2017, 06:34:52 PM »

Will have a read of it with my morning coffee tomorrow, Cavey.

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 06, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »

Just finished my review of the game on here https://touchdowntips.com/2017/02/06/wow-just-wow-superbowl-review/
if anyone fancies a read of it. Had nothing better to do after dropping off the littlun at school so thought I'd relive the game and do a little review... That turned into a long review.

I've been reading your website for the last few weeks, enjoyable write ups with a lot of effort put in, good work!
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: February 06, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »

I've been reading your website for the last few weeks, enjoyable write ups with a lot of effort put in, good work!

Thank you! Me and Jay both enjoy doing it so I figured we'd try and win some money with it. Been a good few months and there's been quite a few games we've absolutely nailed down the coverage and game plans which is satisfying! Had 400 views on the Superbowl thread yesterday which is out record. For saying its our first season doing anything like this. I'm pretty chuffed with it all! And glad that people appreciate it

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: