blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:23:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198382 times)
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: March 09, 2017, 04:49:55 PM »

the Bengals have lots of cap space and are about to lose their two top OL and kirkpatrick

its almost as if the owner doesn't want to compete
Lots of bewildered fans who believed the draft and keep our own line.We need a miracle draft now which will have to include trading some of our 11 picks.McCarron better be ready cos Dalton's gonna get killed by week 5
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 09, 2017, 05:05:09 PM »

DeSean Jackson to the Bucs, nice number 2 to Evans for Winston and gives them a deep threat

Brandin Cooks to Pats trade for Malcolm Butler.so thats cooks and gronk (back) into an offense that averaged 35ppg last season

gilmore to the Pats

Britt to the Browns (presumably haven't been able to keep terrelle pryor)

Glennon at an amazing $15m per to the Bears.

Awaiting Cousins to the 49ers,they've signed hoyer presumably as back up

the bills resigned tyrod having interviewed head coaches 7 weeks ago on the basis they were replacing him!

and many more deals coming later today...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 09, 2017, 05:34:55 PM »

DeSean Jackson to the Bucs, nice number 2 to Evans for Winston and gives them a deep threat

Brandin Cooks to Pats trade for Malcolm Butler.so thats cooks and gronk (back) into an offense that averaged 35ppg last season

gilmore to the Pats

the bills resigned tyrod having interviewed head coaches 7 weeks ago on the basis they were replacing him!

Exciting day for the fans.Players can start signing contracts from 4pm ET I think
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: March 09, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »

the Bengals have lots of cap space and are about to lose their two top OL and kirkpatrick

Yup to say I'm fuming would be a bit on an overstatement. But complete ineptitude seems fairly apt about now. It's a fucking joke. They had 40m in cap space I believe. Whit would have cost by the look of it around 12m a year, they were willing to offer 11.. I mean come on. He's a pro bowl LT on and already shit offensive line. If they now go on and sign Zeitler I'll be a little happier but it looks like he's going too. So now up to over 50m cap space. If you want to know more follow @JoeGoodberry on Twitter. He's not a happy man.

Apparently Dre is the one they want to keep so surely they just pay him. Supposedly the Steelers were willing to offer him 10m a year. I can see the Browns stealing a couple of them.

But hey, we did sign LaFell for another 2 years.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »

gilmore to the Pats

Exciting day for the fans.Players can start signing contracts from 4pm ET I think

D jack's is a great signing for the Buccs.

If the Cooks deal goes through that's a good one for the Saints. If Thomas does what he did last year they'll be well chuffed with significantly upgrading their defence.

I don't believe Cousins will go to the niners. Not this season anyway. They have so much work to do over there I think they'll strengthen elsewhere and keep with Hoyer (and maybe bring back Kap for cheap as backup) and get some decent support elsewhere in FA and draft.

Pryor is a weird one too. 100m in cap space and they're not paying him?! Unless you're being gents and letting him go because he's too good for them. God knows

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: March 09, 2017, 08:49:41 PM »

Ah... There we go...

Browns look like they're getting Zeitler making him the highest paid guard in the league. Knew they'd get at least one Bengal in.

Calais Campbell to Jags as well as Bouye adding to an already decent young defence... Just need to get their QB fixed. Draft Fournette or Cook at 4 ... And win the South... All aboard the Jags hype train!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 09, 2017, 09:12:24 PM »

Torey Smith to the eagles a veteran deep threat could be a good fit

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 09, 2017, 09:51:33 PM »

Texans trade osweiler to Browns and a 2018 2nd round pick to clear cap space
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 09, 2017, 09:52:04 PM »

Woah Texans deal osweiler and a 2nd round pick to Cleveland. We are going to trade romo! Creative stuff

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: March 09, 2017, 09:53:56 PM »

Actually really clever by the Browns!

Paying Osweiler contract for a 2nd round pick.

Romo to Houston then, supposedly making them instantly Superbowl contenders (for 3 games until he falls apart and they have Tom Savage (he's real) at QB

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: March 09, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »

Torey Smith to the eagles a veteran deep threat could be a good fit

Apparently Phillie looks (looked) most likely for Jeffrey too, Colts and Vikings also interested

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 09, 2017, 09:59:13 PM »

Belichick just does it over and over again.

Outside Brady and maybe Gronk I thought Butler was the best player on the Superbowl winning squad.

But just as he done before with Mankins, Collins, Seymour and other Pro Bowl players, BB proves no one is sacred.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 09, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »

Belichick just does it over and over again.

Outside Brady and maybe Gronk I thought Butler was the best player on the Superbowl winning squad.

But just as he done before with Mankins, Collins, Seymour and other Pro Bowl players, BB proves no one is sacred.
BB has got balls of steel, like you said I thought Butler was in the top3/5 on the roster.Would love to have Hightower in a bengal uniform.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 09, 2017, 10:08:59 PM »

Yup to say I'm fuming would be a bit on an overstatement. But complete ineptitude seems fairly apt about now. It's a fucking joke. They had 40m in cap space I believe. Whit would have cost by the look of it around 12m a year, they were willing to offer 11.. I mean come on. He's a pro bowl LT on and already shit offensive line. If they now go on and sign Zeitler I'll be a little happier but it looks like he's going too. So now up to over 50m cap space. If you want to know more follow @JoeGoodberry on Twitter. He's not a happy man.

Apparently Dre is the one they want to keep so surely they just pay him. Supposedly the Steelers were willing to offer him 10m a year. I can see the Browns stealing a couple of them.

But hey, we did sign LaFell for another 2 years.
Kirkpatrick staying according to rapoport
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: March 09, 2017, 10:11:24 PM »

Yeah Kirkpatrick has signed for 5 years.

Jeffrey gone to the Eagles for 14m for 1 year

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: