blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:13:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 198387 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2017, 11:51:10 PM »

Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders.

No, this is not a joke. Lynch is "un-retiring" and headed to the Silver and Black!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000797978/article/marshanw-lynch-tells-raiders-he-intends-to-unretire

Hopefully he will go there, I think he'll do well after a year of rest. And hopefully it won't be the damn Patriots which was also floated as an idea today!

Tighty, any interest in Corey Davis being the first WR off the board in the draft at 27/20? Currently second behind Mike Williams. Everything I hear suggests that Davis is just plain better than Williams. I'd expect the Bills to take Williams at 10, but possible that the Titans or Bengals get to a WR first? https://touchdowntips.com/ shameless plug as I've beautified the site and done a little on the draft from things I've been hearing/reading
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:15:43 AM by Cavey007 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 11, 2017, 10:09:48 AM »

No, this is not a joke. Lynch is "un-retiring" and headed to the Silver and Black!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000797978/article/marshanw-lynch-tells-raiders-he-intends-to-unretire

Hopefully he will go there, I think he'll do well after a year of rest. And hopefully it won't be the damn Patriots which was also floated as an idea today!

Tighty, any interest in Corey Davis being the first WR off the board in the draft at 27/20? Currently second behind Mike Williams. Everything I hear suggests that Davis is just plain better than Williams. I'd expect the Bills to take Williams at 10, but possible that the Titans or Bengals get to a WR first? https://touchdowntips.com/ shameless plug as I've beautified the site and done a little on the draft from things I've been hearing/reading

yes of those 2,Davis over Williams

Must be a decent shot that John Ross goes over either though.Blisteringly quick,good hands,perfect X-receiver for a team like the Titans/Eagles. Titans have 5 and 18

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 14, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »

He went there, just waiting for the formalities to be completed.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000800202/article/marshawn-lynch-agrees-to-terms-with-raiders

UNLEASH THE BEAST!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 19, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »

Aaron Hernandez killed himself overnight.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: April 19, 2017, 12:14:26 PM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in his cell this morning.

Not much else to say, horrible all round. I believe he was acquited for double murder last week but still guilty of a murder and serving a life sentence within it parole so i guess he figured that was it.

Bellichek when asked in a quick fire answers round earlier this week described the whole thing as "tragedy"

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #755 on: April 19, 2017, 01:20:14 PM »

On a more cheerful note. Sky will be showing all 3 days of the draft with direct NFL network coverage. Not sure what channel it'll be on though, hopefully sky sports mix for free

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 20, 2017, 10:30:19 AM »

The Bucs are a worthy star for the next season of Hard Knocks. Here's why ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000800955/article/tampa-bay-buccaneers-on-hard-knocks-giddy-up

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 20, 2017, 10:39:26 AM »

Aaron Hernandez killed himself overnight.

Painful reading, this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ex-new-england-patriots-star-aaron-hernandez-commits-suicide-article-1.3073294

He seemed to navigate the path from hero to zero pretty damn quickly.

Whatever way you look at it, it's all pretty sad. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 20, 2017, 08:00:41 PM »

Schedule out at 8pm et if anybody's as sad as me and staying up.Booked hotel in Kentucky for a Bengals home opener so fingers crossed it won't be getting cancelled..
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: April 20, 2017, 08:50:54 PM »

Just saw this on Twitter...

(Expected) NFL Week 1 Schedule

Chiefs @ Patriots (TNF)
Seahawks @ Packers
Giants @ Cowboys
Saints @ Vikings (MNF)

Have no idea if it's even the slightest bit accurate, but the teams have been told the schedule already so could be. Would be a great start to the season.

I'm guessing Bengals @ Browns week 1

I'm not intentionally staying up for the announcement but i may be awake for it anyway. A few retweets from my twitter wouldn't hurt the exposure at all

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: April 21, 2017, 08:26:51 AM »

Schedule out at 8pm et if anybody's as sad as me and staying up.Booked hotel in Kentucky for a Bengals home opener so fingers crossed it won't be getting cancelled..

Cost home opener in 8 years for the Bengals. You lucky man! A division game vs the Ravens who bookend the season for them. Steelers after a bye week has to be a good thing too. Not too bad a schedule for the Bengals, although three road games in a row, Jags, Titans and Broncos at half way is a bit crappy

TV in the UK first week... TNF - Chiefs at Pats, 6pm Sunday is a mystery... Buccs at Dolphins? Eagles at Redskins? Falcons at Bears (they do like going straight for the Superbowl losers) Sunday 925 has to be Seahawks at Packers, Giants at Cowboys at 130 then 2 MNF games for us to end the opening weekend Saints at Vikings and Chargers at Broncos.

The London games haven't gone too badly all early kick offs except the Cards and Rams which isn't exactly a shock given their location. That's the game we were looking at going to. So may well need a hotel around Twickenham as apparently it's not easy to go anywhere at 930 on a Sunday night!

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 21, 2017, 08:54:29 AM »

Cost home opener in 8 years for the Bengals. You lucky man! A division game vs the Ravens who bookend the season for them. Steelers after a bye week has to be a good thing too. Not too bad a schedule for the Bengals, although three road games in a row, Jags, Titans and Broncos at half way is a bit crappy

TV in the UK first week... TNF - Chiefs at Pats, 6pm Sunday is a mystery... Buccs at Dolphins? Eagles at Redskins? Falcons at Bears (they do like going straight for the Superbowl losers) Sunday 925 has to be Seahawks at Packers, Giants at Cowboys at 130 then 2 MNF games for us to end the opening weekend Saints at Vikings and Chargers at Broncos.

The London games haven't gone too badly all early kick offs except the Cards and Rams which isn't exactly a shock given their location. That's the game we were looking at going to. So may well need a hotel around Twickenham as apparently it's not easy to go anywhere at 930 on a Sunday night!
Ravens sept 10 Texans sept 14.Currently working on the missus to stay a few days longer.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: April 21, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »

Ravens sept 10 Texans sept 14.Currently working on the missus to stay a few days longer.

Was gonna add that we're the first TNF of the season, could work out very well for you! Although our games Vs the Texans are generally awful

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: April 22, 2017, 09:29:41 PM »

No money in it but if any of you guys want to join in my draft comp it would be happily welcomed.

https://touchdowntips.com/2017/04/22/nfldraft-competition-time/

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 23, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »

for those that didnt pay for gamepass last season its now free till end of june so you can catch up with games you have missed or any of there latest content

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: