blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2017-18 season
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 77 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017-18 season  (Read 197271 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2017, 09:22:25 AM »

Nice one Ironside. I'll make good use of that for a few weeks.

How much money do you think it takes to move a line on sky? Their request a bet prices are all over the shop and one market has been removed completely now. Is it as volatile as new manager markets?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 25, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »

Adrian Peterson moves to New Orleans

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: April 25, 2017, 04:00:06 PM »

What do we think of that? Surely he hasn't gone there to be backup? Ingram had a pretty good season last year though so can't see them abandoning him either? Just increased competition for the team?

(Cheers for the shout on gamepass, can watch the draft in bed at 1am Friday now)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 25, 2017, 04:53:18 PM »

What do we think of that? Surely he hasn't gone there to be backup? Ingram had a pretty good season last year though so can't see them abandoning him either? Just increased competition for the team?

(Cheers for the shout on gamepass, can watch the draft in bed at 1am Friday now)

your welcome draft is also on sky sports 2 with likely less adverts

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: April 25, 2017, 08:42:42 PM »

Yeah i ditched sky sports after the Superbowl to save a few pennies. So gamepass it is for me. In fairness sky are using the NFL network feed (which i believe is also free online) so not sure it'll really be less ads!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 25, 2017, 08:47:57 PM »

Yeah i ditched sky sports after the Superbowl to save a few pennies. So gamepass it is for me. In fairness sky are using the NFL network feed (which i believe is also free online) so not sure it'll really be less ads!

sky aremt allowed by law to have as many ads per hour, so you will get the odd session with the sky experts in the studio

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 27, 2017, 08:25:56 PM »

is it 2am first pick tonight? i notice it starts on sky sports at 1 am but cant imagine them jumping straight in
also is it 3 minutes or 5 minutes per pick in the first round?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 27, 2017, 08:55:43 PM »

1am. 10 mins round 1

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 28, 2017, 01:24:16 AM »

Bears pay a lot to move from pick 3 to pick 2 and take Mitch Trubisky. Draft boards everywhere in pieces again. Got to love the NFL draft.

Mike Glennon's foot probably goes thru the TV in disgust.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 01:26:39 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2017, 01:33:27 AM »

Bears pay a lot to move from pick 3 to pick 2 and take Mitch Trubisky. Draft boards everywhere in pieces again. Got to love the NFL draft.

The reaction of their fans said it all.  Fireworks already!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2017, 01:39:01 AM »

The reaction of their fans said it all.  Fireworks already!

I can't believe what they have given up for a guy that's made 13 starts in college.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2017, 01:44:39 AM »

lol wtf is going on?

Tenn make a huge reach and take Corey Davis at 5.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 28, 2017, 01:54:43 AM »

Cleveland are trying to trade for Kirk Cousin's. I fancied they might trade the 12 pick plus extra for Jimmy G if they didn't get Trubisky

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2017, 02:00:27 AM »

Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders.

No, this is not a joke. Lynch is "un-retiring" and headed to the Silver and Black!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000797978/article/marshanw-lynch-tells-raiders-he-intends-to-unretire

Hopefully he will go there, I think he'll do well after a year of rest. And hopefully it won't be the damn Patriots which was also floated as an idea today!

Tighty, any interest in Corey Davis being the first WR off the board in the draft at 27/20? Currently second behind Mike Williams. Everything I hear suggests that Davis is just plain better than Williams. I'd expect the Bills to take Williams at 10, but possible that the Titans or Bengals get to a WR first? https://touchdowntips.com/ shameless plug as I've beautified the site and done a little on the draft from things I've been hearing/reading

Nice shout. Everything I read said he's the highest upside guy too. WR and CB the obv positions of need.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2017, 02:10:28 AM »

Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders.

No, this is not a joke. Lynch is "un-retiring" and headed to the Silver and Black!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000797978/article/marshanw-lynch-tells-raiders-he-intends-to-unretire

Hopefully he will go there, I think he'll do well after a year of rest. And hopefully it won't be the damn Patriots which was also floated as an idea today!

Tighty, any interest in Corey Davis being the first WR off the board in the draft at 27/20? Currently second behind Mike Williams. Everything I hear suggests that Davis is just plain better than Williams. I'd expect the Bills to take Williams at 10, but possible that the Titans or Bengals get to a WR first? https://touchdowntips.com/ shameless plug as I've beautified the site and done a little on the draft from things I've been hearing/reading

Nice shout. Everything I read said he's the highest upside guy too. WR and CB the obv positions of need.

Great call Cavey.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 77 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: