blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:31:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  50 shot dead in Orlando
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 50 shot dead in Orlando  (Read 6378 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2016, 03:58:23 PM »

Oh man. Leave Aaron alone. Just posted a view is all. Wasn't offensive was it. I'm a typical straight person and still find myself able to function post aaron's post. . Too many thought police everywhere these days. Please don't troll my response or ill leave you all to it

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2016, 04:24:04 PM »

Oh man. Leave Aaron alone. Just posted a view is all. Wasn't offensive was it. I'm a typical straight person and still find myself able to function post aaron's post. . Too many thought police everywhere these days. Please don't troll my response or ill leave you all to it

If you go I'm going too and I'm bringing everyone with me.

The older I get, the better I was.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »

Often when I read thread on a forum I see a poster claiming someone else is trolling.

And I think "Huh? They are just giving their opinion on a subject, which is possibly a minority view"

This is Wikipedia's opening paragraph on the subject of internet trolling

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement"

For once, I am 100% sure, there is no question that definition absolutely describes Aaron's opening post in this thread.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2016, 10:52:15 PM »

Just seen a statistic from BBC saying there have been 93 US gun related deaths in the last 72 hours NOT INCLUDING Orlando.
Any nation which refuses to implement gun controls in the face of such ongoing slaughter of its own citizens loses a lot of sympathy and goodwill from the rest of the world.

Embracing the variance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: