blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 03:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272834 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17  (Read 76461 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2017, 11:58:40 PM »

Last Man Standing is very tight this week, in a week that most will just want to forget!

Will dust off the abacus and slide rule and get back to you...

Looking like Mitch and his Monson Magic leaving us but will wait for site to update overnight before removing and checking.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2017, 09:15:07 AM »

Last Man Standing is very tight this week, in a week that most will just want to forget!

Will dust off the abacus and slide rule and get back to you...

Looking like Mitch and his Monson Magic leaving us but will wait for site to update overnight before removing and checking.

LAST MAN STANDING

It is indeed Mitch and Monson Magic that we lose 27(-4) = 23 points

By one point from AdamM's Shiity City

Adam will be oblivious as he hasn't made a transfer or looked at his team for about 8 weeks.

The chances are we lose him next week but you never know!
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2017, 10:26:37 PM »

Champions League

Group A
Team                                P   W   D   L   Pts   GD                     
Premier Lead   Gareth J      6   4    0   2   12   365
Zlikovci   Damir Rogović      6   4    0   2   12   353
Strike Gould   Alex Goulder 6   2    0   4    6    340
(.)(.)   david tighe              6   2    0   4    6    337
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
Group B      
Team                                       P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   6    6    0   0   18   326
D2United   Chris Vickers            6    3    0   3     9   284
Dab University   jon Slater         6    2    0   4     6   274
Shiity City   Adam Mason           6    1    0   5     3   260
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
Group C
Team                                                P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen             6    4    1   1   13   313
We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   6   3    0   3     9   331
Morgans Marvels   Callum Morgan       6   2    1   3     7   318
Wamble   Eoghan Lyons                     6    2   0   4     6    299
Group D
Team                                                        P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods    6   5    0   1   15   327
Ironnill   Iron Side                                       6   3    0   3    9    305
nomnomnom   Ollie Noonan                         6   3    0   3    9    307
bizz utd   David Burraway                            6   1    0   5    3     290
Group E
                                                                   P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer  6    5    0   1   15   335
Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder                     6    4    0   2   12   330
Bobbins FC   Nicholas Wright                         6    3    0   3    9    332
Bye   Bye                                                     6    0    0   6    0     0
Group F
Team                                            P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill        6    4    0   2   12   336
The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton       6    3    0   3    9   312
Use The Forster   Mark Porter         6    3    0   3    9   307
robsonkanuandjerome   asa smith   6    2    0   4    6   331
Group G         
Team                                             P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik    6   5    0   1    15  391
I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh                6   3    0   3     9   341
killer river   marc carnie                   6   2    0   4     6   313
The Dazzler   Tom McBennett           6   2    0   4     6   335
Group H         
Team                                              P   W   D   L   Pts   GD
My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger       6   4   1   1   13   338
Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   6   3   1   2   10   323
Lokomotiv Newark   Chris Davidson    6   2   0   4     6   270
Monson Magic   Mitchell Johnson       6   2   0   4     6    302

Well done all who qualified, commiserations to those that didn't.
The draw for the last 16 will be administered by MereNovice in due course. It will be 2 leg affairs with all -4 transfer hits taken into account.   

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 03, 2017, 12:13:29 AM »

Champions League

Last 16 draw as administered by Mere.

1. Premier Lead   Gareth J   vs   I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh   
2. The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   vs   Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   vs      The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   
4. Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods   vs      Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   vs      We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   
6. TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   vs      Ironnill   Iron Side   
7. The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik   vs      D2United   Chris Vickers   
8. My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   vs      Zlikovci   Damir Rogović   

Ties will be played GW24/25 and the best aggregate score will progress.
The winner of tie 1 will play the winner of tie 2, tie 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, 7 vs 8 and so on until the final.

All -4 hits in a GW will be deducted from your Cup score in that GW. This applies to all cup competitions.
If at any point a GW has less than 6 matches (due to postponements), the Cup GW will be declared void and the fixtures will move to the following week. This is likely to happen in GW28 due to FA Cup.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 03, 2017, 12:31:56 AM »

Really appreciate the effort you put in to all the admin on the FPL, but I have to query the fairness of voiding the GWs with fewer than six matches. Lots of us plan effectively by saving up our transfers and WCs in order to field comparatively-strong teams in these postponement-affected GWs.

Maybe these have always been the rules - and I certainly don't expect them to change this time - just wanted to raise this for consideration in the future.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 03, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »

Really appreciate the effort you put in to all the admin on the FPL, but I have to query the fairness of voiding the GWs with fewer than six matches. Lots of us plan effectively by saving up our transfers and WCs in order to field comparatively-strong teams in these postponement-affected GWs.

Maybe these have always been the rules - and I certainly don't expect them to change this time - just wanted to raise this for consideration in the future.

Think this was declared at the outset so will have to hold but certainly a consideration for next season. Take your point.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 04, 2017, 05:47:13 PM »

thank you greg for not captaining Lukaku means next week i still have a small sweat

PLEASE KANE dont get injured in the warm up
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:48:58 PM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 04, 2017, 07:14:44 PM »

thank you greg for not captaining Lukaku means next week i still have a small sweat

PLEASE KANE dont get injured in the warm up

It was a close call, although i was always 80-20 on Kane.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 05, 2017, 10:54:44 PM »

Last Man Standing

Tight again this week with just 2 points in it.

We lose David Tighe and his Man-Boobs.  At least that what I think his team is supposed to spell (.)(.)

15 left.
14 live teams still fighting it out and 1 'Ghost-Ship' just floating through and avoiding the cut.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2017, 07:26:22 PM »

Champions League Last 16 1st leg results

1.  Premier Lead   Gareth J   76      I Like Chips   Phillip Marsh   91   
2.  The Silkworms   Stuart Wright   89      Plastic Geordies XI   Shaun Conning   52   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Saltbat's Saviours   Jack Allen   65      The Mutts Nutts   Lewis Morton   41   
4.  Indian Magpies   Peter Santamaria-Woods   58      Bluffallo Bantams   Paul Foulder   91   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Two Sisters Probably   Christopher Brammer   73      We don't need Rhodes   Robert Moss   80   
6.  TheYellowBrickRoad   Greg Hill   74      Ironnill   Iron Side   53   
7.  The Special Ones   Damjan Rupnik   54      D2United   Chris Vickers   58   
8.  My Tight End Ertz   Curtis Ledger   48      Zlikovci   Damir Rogović   40   

Best of luck all for the 2nd leg!
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 13, 2017, 09:41:23 AM »

It is tight this week in the LMS.

4 teams probably still in contention with the others well clear of the likely points line.

Depends largely on whether the following players start and perform

Aguero
Jesus
Stanislas
Stones
Boruc

The unattended Ghost Ship that is Shiity City could still avoid the cull as whilst first choice keeper Pickford is still injured, 2nd choice Boruc is still to play. Although against Aguero and Jesus he is unlikely to score many points. Although Aguero does like having his penalities saved!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:44:50 AM by Junior Senior » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 13, 2017, 09:45:16 AM »

Anyone heard from adamm recently unlike him to be absent

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2017, 10:10:04 AM »

Anyone heard from adamm recently unlike him to be absent

According to facebook he is mostly interested in his new band and is playing gigs etc. I think he has given up on FPL in previous seasons from memory.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2017, 10:11:35 AM »

No worries BTW good luck in next round of cup

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 13, 2017, 10:27:08 AM »

Cheers Iron
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »