blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:04:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Las Vegas - Summer Interest Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Las Vegas - Summer Interest Thread  (Read 14464 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2017, 12:57:58 AM »

So the last few years, reading all the Vegas blogs, it makes you want to be there!

The plan is to be over for two weeks at some point over June/ July.

This thread is really just to see if anyone would be interested in buying a % in a Vegas package.

Not sure what events yet,  but am looking to playing some MTTs from $200-$1100, with atleast one being a WSOP event.

I'm looking at a spend of ~ £2.5-£3k for MTTs over the 2 weeks.

If anyone would be interested in buying a % of any MTTS played (provisionally), can you please pm me or post in here.

I might also just play cash and only 1 or 2 MTTs, so MTT spend would then be less.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 01:05:48 AM »

I'd buy some
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 01:07:43 AM »

Cliffs:

If potentially you would be interested in buying  piece of my Vegas package if you  could please let me know.

Not what % , but simply if it would be of interest.

Thank you!
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 01:12:22 AM »

yeah interested

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 02:10:45 AM »

Interested.

FWIW I dont think you'll have any troubles selling out
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 04:25:55 AM »

i know you've sold here before, but you should probably write a little about yourself etc

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 08:15:40 AM »

I'd take a bit Kev
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 08:16:02 AM »

"Interested".

And please take on board Pleno's advice - do a little bio if you want investors.

Every year I sell some Vegas action, but the key things are to set your stall out clearly in advance - tell them all the rules, how & when they will get paid, everything.

And updates - keep them interested with updates all the time. After playing online, the pace of live poker in Vegas is incredibly slow, so there's generally time to keep you investors informed, entertained & updated with "fun" updates.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »

Thanks all.

I will sort out dates, then confirm what I'm selling for; be it one mtt or a package of Vegas mtts.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 07:04:40 PM »

"Interested".

And please take on board Pleno's advice - do a little bio if you want investors.

Every year I sell some Vegas action, but the key things are to set your stall out clearly in advance - tell them all the rules, how & when they will get paid, everything.

And updates - keep them interested with updates all the time. After playing online, the pace of live poker in Vegas is incredibly slow, so there's generally time to keep you investors informed, entertained & updated with "fun" updates.

Seems like great advice. Where did you find it?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 08:34:04 PM »

No need for that Mr R, no need at all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 11:49:31 PM »

Fly to Vegas 2 weeks by the pool by day , bar hop n get a couple of hookers to the room by night
No bad beats there mate
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 12:26:06 AM »

Potentially interested. Very much enjoyed Mr Kendall's adventures last year and no chance of me getting out there myself.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »

Fly to Vegas 2 weeks by the pool by day , bar hop n get a couple of hookers to the room by night
No bad beats there mate

I'd be more likely to take a % of this. Sounds like fun.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 01:38:15 PM »

Thanks to all who showed a positive interest in a potential Vegas stake. I'm defiantly going and will post up a staking thread around about May or Early June. It doesn't look like any non wsop events have been released yet.

My total spend on 3/4 mtts will be in the region of £2000, it's quite a nice figure if I sell 50% then it's not to little and it's not to much either and gives the chance of a nice score still.

I'll play 1 wsop event plus 2 or 3 400-600 dollar buy in kind of games.

I'll also need to find out what the situation is regarding taxation of mtt winnings for uk players, if it is going to be hard to get an exemption from paying the tax.

I'm quite happy for folk to provisionally book a % just now if they wished to do so based on a £2k spend

So 10% would roughly be £200
2.5 roughly £50.

Max of 10% per person. 1.07 mark up. 50% being sold.

If you want to provisionally book a piece based on these rough figures, I'll send you a pm once proper staking thread is live with full details of events (in May) and then you can confirm if you still want to take that piece, if not thats no problem.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:54:15 PM by shipitgood » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: