blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:26:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195836 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 30, 2019, 10:22:50 AM »

There is some EW value in the Oost/leish/kisn/li quarter with the 1/5 4 places firms.  The place book is sub 90%.

I've had a go for Kisner.

Will we have the pleasure of your company at Alea Glasgow today?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 30, 2019, 10:23:43 AM »

There is some EW value in the Oost/leish/kisn/li quarter with the 1/5 4 places firms.  The place book is sub 90%.

Kisner looked like he was swinging the club beautifully yesterday.

I'm on Oosty who amazingly rose like Phoenix to win my group bet that I'd given up on.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 30, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »

There is some EW value in the Oost/leish/kisn/li quarter with the 1/5 4 places firms.  The place book is sub 90%.

What is on?  A sky comp? - there was nothing on their facebook page?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 30, 2019, 12:04:15 PM »

There is some EW value in the Oost/leish/kisn/li quarter with the 1/5 4 places firms.  The place book is sub 90%.

What is on?  A sky comp? - there was nothing on their facebook page?

SPT Glasgow, £50k Guarantee, £220 Entry, starts at 2pm today, (Late Reg until 6.40pm), with Day 2 tomorrow at 1pm. (Day 1A was yesterday, 126 entries, 24 survived). Mr Channing is here, as is Ludovic Geilich ("Ludo"?).  

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-tour-glasgow

Fella named Douglas Henshall, some sort of actor Bloke I gather, was 4th in the overnight chip counts.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 30, 2019, 12:14:10 PM »

You should start a diary sort of thing on blonde, to update people about these sort of events in advance.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 30, 2019, 12:45:26 PM »

You should start a diary sort of thing on blonde, to update people about these sort of events in advance.

1-0.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 30, 2019, 12:46:13 PM »

Think Cantlay to win his group at 2.5/1 is printing money, despite Tigers record.

Great shout
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »

I've gone for Tiger today @8/5 vs McIlroy.

Partly because of my dislike of the gobby little oik but also the way he crumpled against him in the RC(I think, deffo somewhere lto).

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 30, 2019, 03:18:37 PM »

I'm on Oosty who amazingly rose like Phoenix to win my group bet that I'd given up on.

looks like we will be h2h for the semi final place - are you enjoying the extensive coverage of the leish/oost match?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 30, 2019, 03:25:31 PM »

ha ha the first bit of coverage and leishman gets one back - top quality bokking from me. I think
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 30, 2019, 03:38:22 PM »

McIlroy doesn't like it up 'im.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 30, 2019, 06:22:26 PM »

looks like we will be h2h for the semi final place - are you enjoying the extensive coverage of the leish/oost match?

This looks like another high-quality match we're not going to see much of..

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 30, 2019, 08:40:51 PM »

So waiting for the avalanche of hate for Kuchar from the US golf media, after all Suzanne Petersen was the cheating devil incarnate when exactly the same thing happened - her opponent picked up without looking at anyone.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 30, 2019, 10:14:12 PM »

Oh Tiger
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 04, 2019, 10:25:02 AM »

I'm just playing with the LPGA ladies this week in their first major of the season The ANA Inspiration.

My team is: Inbee Park@16/1, Nasa Hataoka@32, Azahara Munoz(swoon)@65, Jiyai Shin@75, and Angel Yin@225/1ew.

GL to all players

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: